Processing Drugs

Savage.

Good idea?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No

Can we process drugs from the vehicle itself instead of having to go back and forth between the vehicle depositing the processed drug and pulling out more to rinse and repeat the process? Its just a hassle... You can add the time it takes to pull the drugs and process each individual backpack full but with a vehicle filled with it. 

Example:  You pull up with a van or covered truck etc, go the the NPC scroll wheel to process drugs within (van) or (covered truck) (etc) and it'll take an {x amount of time}

And you can even add a risk factor to it, like maybe you have to stay inside the vehicle as its processing the drug if you step out then it'll automatically cancel the processing. 

S/O to @ourzebrafor this idea 

Edited by The Real Savage
ourzebra likes this

I dont see this ever being a thing as it drastically reduces risk. I think its fine the way it is.

The only changes I would like to see for processing is if you completed a certain seasonal question, upon processing you can either do one of the following

1) Have a % chance of receiving some of the upgraded product during the processing. Example: you process 16 meth cocktail and you receive 10 crystal meth and 3 heisenberg

2) unlock the ability to double process at the normal processors since you completed a seasonal quest(which would require some work to do)

ourzebra likes this

Could set the timer as the same as doing back packs it just takes away some of the hassle of runing back and forth and more then like gives players time to use the bathroom witch culd be an advantage to someone robbing so take in account if you set the time to the same it takes to run back packs its very much the same as doing it that way just less runing back and forth and clicking back and forth

Alot of servers are doing it and i find it would help with some like myself who have carpal tunnel

This would he suck a game changer and would make alot of difference in the server as far as processing even if the timer is the same as runing backpacks i would love that and i know alot of people on the server would

Plus it gives you one extra backpack that you would have to process separately witch is awesome! So you have a added amount of time to doing this big game changer for asylum 

This feature is in Olympus, which like the only thing I really liked about that server for my 2 hours of play time. It does not reduce risk if it’s implemented how savage explained. It takes the SAME amount of time to process the drugs, it just takes LESS steps. Okay it might reduce the amount of time you spend running between your car or slamming through menus repeatedly but that’s it. You’re In a 300m redzone whether you’re spamming through menus or just waiting X to cook what’s in the vehicle. Also think about it as being less advantageous if you have to defend your self, you could be 95% through the process and have to pull off and kill someone thus restarting from 0.  

ourzebra likes this

Sosa yes this is it  ive waited a long time Olympus does it and thats why they have such a high player count is because of this most players dont wanna go through the hassle of constantly moving back and forth not of risk of dieing but persistently draging amd droping over and over can be so mentally draining

19 hours ago, ourzebra said:

Sosa yes this is it  ive waited a long time Olympus does it and thats why they have such a high player count is because of this most players dont wanna go through the hassle of constantly moving back and forth not of risk of dieing but persistently draging amd droping over and over can be so mentally draining

You cannot base the good player count of oly on this one feature. 

On 3/13/2023 at 12:16 PM, Chris Peacock said:

You cannot base the good player count of oly on this one feature. 

Not necessarily believe he was just giving reference but as ive seen every arma atlis life server has this feature it adds risk and it definitely makes things less annoying/ just frustrating having to run bag after back out of a vehicle when it could be simplified 

Don't really see an issue with this as long as the vehicle processing takes a good chunk of time. If you make it so you have to remain in the vehicle while you process, and it cancels when you either move the vehicle or get out, I don't think it will be OP. Would actually add some risk to it because if you have to get out and fight someone then your processing will cancel and you'll have to start over. 

Savage. likes this
  • 2 weeks later...