I think it can improve the closeness of items and equipment.

manhua

I think it can improve the closeness of goods and equipment, which may be a crazy suggestion. For example:
1. Methamphetamine will affect the inventory of armored vehicles sold in rebel base and bounty hunter base;
2. Cocaine will affect the sale inventory of MK-I and MX in rebel base and bounty hunter base;
3. Heroin will affect the sale inventory of 5.56 caliber guns and 6.5 caliber guns;
4. Iron, copper and diamonds will affect the sale and inventory of bulletproof vests and clothing;
5. The nuclear waste will affect the sale stocks of grenades and RPG ammunition;
This can make the guns and ammunition more scarce, the value of fighting death is higher, and can also make the gun and ammunition manufacturing industry revive again. Let people move.

Nenja likes this
1 minute ago, manhua said:

I think it can improve the closeness of goods and equipment, which may be a crazy suggestion. For example:
1. Methamphetamine will affect the inventory of armored vehicles sold in rebel base and bounty hunter base;
2. Cocaine will affect the sale inventory of MK-I and MX in rebel base and bounty hunter base;
3. Heroin will affect the sale inventory of 5.56 caliber guns and 6.5 caliber guns;
4. Iron, copper and diamonds will affect the sale and inventory of bulletproof vests and clothing;
5. The nuclear waste will affect the sale stocks of grenades and RPG ammunition;
This can make the guns and ammunition more scarce, the value of fighting death is higher, and can also make the gun and ammunition manufacturing industry revive again. Let people move.

Will Smith Reaction GIF