Side Building @ Bank

Fitz

?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • No

Is there any way to tweak the side building staircase at bank? Atm in order to push up you need to turn your back to the back corner where everyone sits to watch the top of the stairs.

If we could make it where you could walk up sideways and shoot as you come up it would be  better

I agree that the stairs can be very buggy and infuriating.

Though we should be careful of whatever changes may be made to it. If made too easy to peak effectively then it might be a bit too cop sided. The original reason for the stairs was to add an alternate route to the roof rather than just the center ladder.  

If there was a change I still think that it should be risky to push, and require teamwork and timing to pull off a rush onto the roof.

Patato likes this

At this point I’d prefer ramps like the ones on the APD training server at the training hub spawn, those ramps would be more ideal to lead to the roof then those buggy stair case, every time i get on them it’s like playing a Russian roulette game where you don’t know if you’ll either die from being glitched out on them or die to the bank robbers after your character glitches out on them. 

doesn’t have to be the ramps but just please a fix of those stair cases would be nicehurt somebody GIF by Noah Kahan

Edited by The Real Savage

I've tried a few different times to improve the side building. (I was the one to originally switch it from the instant death ladder to the glitchy staircase)

If you are able to build something better send it my way, as of right now ive taken a couple stabs at it and none have been successful in being approved