house spawn during jewelry

Chris Peacock

2 hours ago, Austin M said:

Believe it was added because plague was abusing the fuck out of their houses when the jewelry emporium was in Molos. Nothing like lethaling a guy just for him to respawn behind you.

Are you sure you can spawn in telos during a fed reserve?

IM 100% sure i can spawn telos. i have 2 homes there

1 hour ago, Austin M said:

Welp I never had a problem from it. Not sure if you were around then it was pretty heinous.

I’ve never seen 1 group of people so dedicated in cheesing something so hard.

no but I was in CEO to where we owned every house in telos. My issue is the fact that cops can pull a mobile and spawn right next to events but people buy multi-million dollar homes and they cant use them

Zurph likes this

Mobile spawns cost 40k and once you use them they’re gone and un-storable, SGT + can use them only, which is a small percentage of the APD, and honestly can’t remember the last time they were used during a jewelry as the Sofia HQ is less then 1500 meters away. 

With that being said that’s a huge different then storing over 30 kits in a house or more with less then 100 meters away from the fight and coming out repeatedly not to mention on a federal event that’s rebel sided as it is.

Now.. you mentioned “Multi Million” for a telos house… I hope you didn’t pay that much for a house there bc if you did then you def got ripped off.. 

2 hours ago, The Real Savage said:

Mobile spawns cost 40k and once you use them they’re gone and un-storable, SGT + can use them only, which is a small percentage of the APD, and honestly can’t remember the last time they were used during a jewelry as the Sofia HQ is less then 1500 meters away. 

With that being said that’s a huge different then storing over 30 kits in a house or more with less then 100 meters away from the fight and coming out repeatedly not to mention on a federal event that’s rebel sided as it is.

Now.. you mentioned “Multi Million” for a telos house… I hope you didn’t pay that much for a house there bc if you did then you def got ripped off.. 

sofia hq isn’t 1.5km away from jewelry you mong and 2 back in the day that’s what they were worth before the fed was nerfed. 40k isn’t much to pay based on what u get as a reward for cop. I don’t see why this federal event is treated differently than the others

On 3/17/2023 at 9:25 PM, Chris Peacock said:

My issue is the fact that cops can pull a mobile and spawn right next to events but people buy multi-million dollar homes and they cant use them

he has a very fair point here.

19 hours ago, The Real Savage said:

i cant remember the last time i have done any event and a mobile was not pulled 

2 hours ago, Zurph said:

he has a very fair point here.

i cant remember the last time i have done any event and a mobile was not pulled 

When I’ve been playing cop lately and i haven’t seen them get pulled like that, example is like yesterday with all the fed events i only saw one get pull for bank… 

On 3/18/2023 at 7:56 AM, P.FitzWallace said:

I’m sure it’s like how Austin said about when it was in Molos. But I will also say that even fed to telos vs jewelry you can literally spawn next door.  

yes but telos is also right next door. i can literally see into fed from my house in telos?

20 hours ago, The Real Savage said:

When I’ve been playing cop lately and i haven’t seen them get pulled like that, example is like yesterday with all the fed events i only saw one get pull for bank… 

and thats up to the APD. Its their choice if they wanna pull one and its our choice if we wanna buy homes for the fed events. its the same thing

Suggestion: @ObiWokimake mobiles a 1 time purchase like any other vehicle so its like a mobile home for the APD and let people spawn in houses near events

I dont event care if mobiles stay the same price

38 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

cops spend 40k and can do this https://gyazo.com/27fab2574079396c3ac14817125cb307 but im not allowed to spawn in a house when i spend 1m+ on it

Have one or two roaming in ifrits with an RPG looking for Mobile. Or even one dude high up in an Orca and another on ground ready to go to ping from where Orca sees the Mobile. If you find and blow it up, we don’t have it for the rest of the event on timer unless fighting continues after. Likely won’t pull it again at the end either for 99% of people since that would lead to a net loss anyway.

On the contrary- 

APD can’t blow your house up and prevent you from infinitely spawning. I guess we could with flash bangs but that would just get ridiculous, pin pointing your house, hunting you and the house you’re spawning in down, etc etc. It would also be unethical for a cop force to destroy a house like that if so. 

Savage. likes this
52 minutes ago, Sandwich said:

Have one or two roaming in ifrits with an RPG looking for Mobile. Or even one dude high up in an Orca and another on ground ready to go to ping from where Orca sees the Mobile. If you find and blow it up, we don’t have it for the rest of the event on timer unless fighting continues after. Likely won’t pull it again at the end either for 99% of people since that would lead to a net loss anyway.

On the contrary- 

APD can’t blow your house up and prevent you from infinitely spawning. I guess we could with flash bangs but that would just get ridiculous, pin pointing your house, hunting you and the house you’re spawning in down, etc etc. It would also be unethical for a cop force to destroy a house like that if so. 

okay even so an rpg is 200k and a mobile is 40k. mobiles are always cheaper and just having someone roam in a frit just pulls one away from the event. and if people are doing a high tier fed event there is most likely an LT+ on that can get people out of their house. I dont see how this is an argument at all.

+ its 2 rockets to blow up a mobile so 400k that means the cost of blowing up 1 mobile is = to 10 mobiles

Sandwich likes this
16 minutes ago, Austin M said:

I mean the only people technically that can flash bang a house down are sgts and below. 

yes but LT+ can not only walk in and just take you out but raid the entire house if they want to. so every rank in the APD except cadet can take people out of their house if they wanted to and went out of the way to do so just like how u guys expect the rebels to go out of their way to blow up the mobile HQ

55 minutes ago, Sandwich said:

Have one or two roaming in ifrits with an RPG looking for Mobile. 

pin pointing your house, hunting you and the house you’re spawning in down, etc etc. It would also be unethical for a cop force to destroy a house like that if so. 

So you want us to drive around with 150k rocket( takes two rockets btw) to pin point a mobile HQ but you think you should not have to pin point some ones house? i would say spending 300k to blow up a 40k truck is pretty unethical as well.

Sandwich likes this
5 minutes ago, Austin M said:

I wouldn’t say jewelry is a high tier event you need 3? 4? Cops on to start.

you need 5 and usually there isnt just 5 on its either 2 cops or 8+

On 3/18/2023 at 7:56 AM, P.FitzWallace said:

I’m sure it’s like how Austin said about when it was in Molos. But I will also say that even fed to telos vs jewelry you can literally spawn next door.  

also if we bring up bank if you own a good home there u can literally spawn NEXT TO FIRST ATM or RIGHT BEHIND CONSTRUCTION 2 very popular spots to play from

12 minutes ago, Zurph said:

So you want us to drive around with 150k rocket( takes two rockets btw) to pin point a mobile HQ but you think you should not have to pin point some ones house? i would say spending 300k to blow up a 40k truck is pretty unethical as well.

Should the counter to Mobiles be allowing spawns inside houses? I think that’s ass backwards to the solution and tilting the balance deeply over the edge in this case. If anything, Mobiles being removed would be a closer balance rather than allowing spawning inside strategic houses near feds  

If you could spawn inside a house, would it be limited? Or just no restriction at all in general? 

Us finding houses and like being able to do something to prevent further spawns could be fun with policy involved in all honesty, but I don’t think that’s the end game solution to this supposed problem. 

Also my usage of the verbiage “unethical” was strictly for talking about a cop force blowing up a civs house. How it doesn’t make sense from a government perspective. Not used in the same way you’re using it now, in a numbers comparison. 

I really don’t care if it’s reverted back. As I said I believe it was originally done because it was abused to kingdom come. Molos jewelry was surrounded by all sides with ownable houses, making it hard to get good foot holds. Couldn’t even play the wait till they leave card because they started storing the jewelry in houses then that was patched then they started sling loading it.

1 minute ago, Sandwich said:

Should the counter to Mobiles be allowing spawns inside houses? I think that’s ass backwards to the solution and tilting the balance deeply over the edge in this case. If anything, Mobiles being removed would be a closer balance rather than allowing spawning inside strategic houses near feds  

If you could spawn inside a house, would it be limited? Or just no restriction at all in general? 

the issue is people have already spent millions on homes for the events... there are counters to houses they arent in godmode when they are in them. and not only do they spend a bag on the house but to fill it up with gear is also expensive. I think it is balanced.

1 minute ago, Austin M said:

I really don’t care if it’s reverted back. As I said I believe it was originally done because it was abused to kingdom come. Molos jewelry was surrounded by all sides with ownable houses, making it hard to get good foot holds. Couldn’t even play the wait till they leave card because they started storing the jewelry in houses then that was patched then they started sling loading it.

just make it not allowed to sling or store problem solved

13 minutes ago, Sandwich said:

you said something about it being a one time purchase and it costing a lot of money and if it blows up you have to rebuy it, i thought that was a good idea or atleast a good start. That way cops actually have to hide it better or even defend it, there needs to be more of a risk with it at least. And increasing the price heavily will help.

Edited by Zurph
Sandwich likes this

I’m sorry but this whole idea is just silly to me, I can’t imagine the toxicity it would create to just have people spawn in buildings loading up with MK1s or sui vests rinse and repeating the process. 

This is how things would go

Rebels -> Defend the jewelry -> get downed -> other rebels shoot at them so they can’t get restrained -> spawn at a house next door or around the city -> come in with MK1 blast every cop in the back or sui vest them.

Then cops have to scramble around the town to look for people hiding in 50 different buildings to be able to raid them just so we can down them and restrain them spreading the resources thin instead on concentrating on dealing with the jewelry itself.

Tbh call it what you want but I wouldn’t sit there and deal with that, I’d happily give up my 2 lives and continue on with patrols or do any other fed event that pops 

“We’ll i can spawn in telos which is next to federal”

the difference is federal is 3x the size of jewelry and the distance from the city to federal is quite a bit and you only have a view of the sides and backsides not the front. 

VS jewelry which is surrounded by a whole city which allows you to spawn right next door to jewelry, which becomes a nightmare for any cop to play in… 

“Well you can spawn in at bank” 

bank has maybe 2-3 buildings in the vicinity, Vs jewelry that has 30+  

like @Sandwichmentioned I’d rather have them remove the mobile HQ as a whole then this idea of being able to spawn next to jewelry 

and just to mention it doesn’t matter how much it cost for RPGs or Sui vest most of these people have accumulated MILLIONS within the bank after years, buying a few Sui vest or RPGs is 1% of their whole bank account worth. Especially Plague, NSF, or any other gang that’s been around since the start of this server. I’ve seen many situations where people use Sui vests just so members don’t have to sit in jail for 18-20 mins… or even use them as payback to grieve cops 

Edited by The Real Savage
Sandwich likes this
6 hours ago, The Real Savage said:

and just to mention it doesn’t matter how much it cost for RPGs or Sui vest most of these people have accumulated MILLIONS within the bank after years, buying a few Sui vest or RPGs is 1% of their whole bank account worth. Especially Plague, NSF, or any other gang that’s been around since the start of this server. I’ve seen many situations where people use Sui vests just so members don’t have to sit in jail for 18-20 mins… or even use them as payback to grieve cops 

Okay but we are saying it is unethical for new players that want to enjoy federal events to do this. It’s unethical for everyone. People that play cop have accumulated millions for mobile hq’s they are just too cheap to buy them. Houses aren’t that hard to lock down and telos is a mere 100m to north van spot and there are houses that have views on every entrance. Not only that but most of Paros is already bought out so it would be hard for one gang to get a monopoly on all the houses in the area. 

I just don’t see how we can spend millions on houses that yes give us an advantage but that’s the point of them. They aren’t overpowered and they are counterable you just are required to have a slight play style change which I think is balanced considering the prices people pay on civ compared to cop