Marked houses/sheds for key holders

Savage.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:25 PM, The Real Savage said:

Please create a icon on the map for people that have keys to a house or shed some of us don’t have a IQ of 180 to know the exact location of houses or sheds that belong to friends and we have keys to.. Not sure why this isn’t a feature on asylum yet but please add it 

Bro how do u not know where ur friends houses are. 

"They don't need these when they're looking for houses and huts, because they're marked with locations and clearance times.". Ha ha ha ha

1 minute ago, manhua said:

“他们在寻找房屋和小屋时不需要这些,因为它们标有位置和通关时间。”。哈哈哈哈

"Because my shed was purchased last year, someone bought it at the exact location and cleaning time of my shed.". Just at the moment of asylum, my gang members were waiting nearby and didn't rob them. Their IQ is 250

20 minutes ago, manhua said:

"They don't need these when they're looking for houses and huts, because they're marked with locations and clearance times.". Ha ha ha ha

"Because my shed was purchased last year, someone bought it at the exact location and cleaning time of my shed.". Just at the moment of asylum, my gang members were waiting nearby and didn't rob them. Their IQ is 250

No offense I know theirs a language barrier here but i have no idea wtf you’re saying…. Lol 

1 hour ago, manhua said:

你媽媽是烏龜

Savage. likes this
19 hours ago, Aluka said:

你就是个狗篮子,中国话是你可以说的吗?你的头像是你但只是那个头是你,将你的头塞进你妈妈的阴道内,疯狂的繁衍后代

你有沒有聽到我說的話?你媽媽是烏龜。我要把她做成湯。美味的湯。你要喝這湯嗎?太糟糕了,你不能喝你媽媽的甲魚湯。我的嘴裡塞滿了烏龜媽媽的美味肉湯。

3 hours ago, stoned turtle said:

你有沒有聽到我說的話?你媽媽是烏龜。我要把她做成湯。美味的湯。你要喝這湯嗎?太糟糕了,你不能喝你媽媽的甲魚湯。我的嘴裡塞滿了烏龜媽媽的美味肉湯。

你像极了300斤千年老乌龟,在电脑面前努力的翻译着中国话,你真的很辛苦,可是你的妈妈与你繁衍了一群体态不良的小乌龟

15 minutes ago, Aluka said:

你像极了300斤千年老乌龟,在电脑面前努力的翻译着中国话,你真的很辛苦,可是你的妈妈与你繁衍了一群体态不良的小乌龟

有时,你妈妈的龟头会被塑料环卡住。我说你放心,我会救她的。我用我巨大的金刚大小的阴茎拍打她的乌龟屁股,然后将她从塑料环中解救出来。她献上自己做乌龟汤来感谢我。百胜百胜乌龟汤。百胜!YUM!