Real Estate Suggetions

Ebola

The real estate market is always active in this community therefore I have a couple ideas that may improve both the communication and convenience of trying buy and sell houses. One of the main issues involved in trying to purchase houses is trying to identify the owner. Another issue is prime real estate in hot areas being taken up and hard to obtain. Below I have listed a couple of remedies for these issues.

• Implement a system to allow players to place an offer on house regardless if it is listed or not. When the owner logs in they'll receive a notification that an offer has been placed and if they accept it, the house will be sold to the buyer. To prevent abuse/troll offers, the money will be automatically subtracted from buyer's account as soon as offer is placed. An offer fee should be added, anywhere 5-10% fee, regardless if a sale is made or not. 
  • There are some broken down stone 1c-3c within illegal areas and other heavily trafficked locations. Can these broken downs be replaced with the normal stone 1c-3c models and have the ability to be purchased? This would increase the chances of someone being able to own a house within these desired areas as well as bring additional activity and player engagement in these places.
Edited by Ebola
manhua, Yuki Hayami, snoop and 3 others like this

Implement a system to allow players to place an offer on house regardless if it is listed or not. When the owner logs in they'll receive a notification that an offer has been placed and if they accept it, the house will be sold to the buyer. To prevent abuse/troll offers, the money will be automatically subtracted from buyer's account as soon as offer is placed. An offer fee should be added, anywhere 5-10% fee, regardless if a sale is made or not. 

I think better abuse prevention would be: Flat 50k fee, 1m minimum offer, can disable offers in phone. Money refunded after 30 days, when rejected, or when rescinded.
Mayhem, Yuki Hayami, Ebola and 1 other like this
8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

I like your suggestion, with the maximum amount you can list a house for being 5 million. Is that also the highest offer that you can make or should the offer system allow you to offer more as long as you have the funds?

Increase the cap from 5m to 8m I'd say.

Mayhem likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 3:07 PM, Ebola said:

The real estate market is always active in this community therefore I have a couple ideas that may improve both the communication and convenience of trying buy and sell houses. One of the main issues involved in trying to purchase houses is trying to identify the owner. Another issue is prime real estate in hot areas being taken up and hard to obtain. Below I have listed a couple of remedies for these issues.

• Implement a system to allow players to place an offer on house regardless if it is listed or not. When the owner logs in they'll receive a notification that an offer has been placed and if they accept it, the house will be sold to the buyer. To prevent abuse/troll offers, the money will be automatically subtracted from buyer's account as soon as offer is placed. An offer fee should be added, anywhere 5-10% fee, regardless if a sale is made or not. 
  • There are some broken down stone 1c-3c within illegal areas and other heavily trafficked locations. Can these broken downs be replaced with the normal stone 1c-3c models and have the ability to be purchased? This would increase the chances of someone being able to own a house within these desired areas as well as bring additional activity and player engagement in these places.

To be clear yes to the first one not to the 2nd one.
We will not be placing houses down for players to own. Especially not ones that will be used to easily camp illegal areas