Remove flashbangs

Brawl BWA

flashbangs are a problem for someone like me who gets sensory overload from seriously loud noises or bright things it causes Painful migraines for me and tinnitus for someone like me.

I can effectively play arma 3 because I play on low bright setting and low audio settings.

but without warning I suddenly end up with tinnitus a migraine and overstimulation from flashbangs they cause My experience and probably a lot of others experiences to be ruined./

TLDR I have autism and get overstimulated from seriously loud noises and bright lights which can cause discomfort migraines and REAL [tinnitus] 

Randoe on yt and Yuki Hayami like this
35 minutes ago, Brawl BWA said:

flashbangs are a problem for someone like me who gets sensory overload from seriously loud noises or bright things it causes Painful migraines for me and tinnitus for someone like me.

I can effectively play arma 3 because I play on low bright setting and low audio settings.

but without warning I suddenly end up with tinnitus a migraine and overstimulation from flashbangs they cause My experience and probably a lot of others experiences to be ruined./

TLDR I have autism and get overstimulated from seriously loud noises and bright lights which can cause discomfort migraines and REAL [tinnitus] 

As unfortunate as this is for you, the world does not bend or break to accomodate anyone. This is something you'd have to figure out how to deal with alone. Or stop playing. Not much else I can say, just the truth. I'm not aware of any in-game things you can do to help here.

1 hour ago, Brawl BWA said:

remove them its just the easy button for cops to just fucking use flashbangs either that or give Civs flashbangs too its completely unfair to be in a fire fight and then get flashbanged 

Also, saying to also give them to civs would surely make your problem worse? Do you know what you want at all?

Bob Danaloo and BlackShot like this

Aaah yes, let's give the non lethal ear deafening flashbangs to civilians. What could possibly go wrong?

From the cop side of things, currently there aren't many cops who use flashbangs consistently. Most don't want to waste a talent point and mag space. Plus most cops don't know how to throw a flashbang to save their lives. 

As someone who does use flashbangs quite a bit and to good effect they can be quite powerful. If it becomes a common thing I could potentially see their price being increased a bit to discourage spam. Although this would make flashbang home entry even more expensive.

3 hours ago, Brawl BWA said:

Just close your eyes and play on 0 volume problem solved.

Wang Liqin likes this
3 hours ago, Brawl BWA said:

No offense mate, but this game was made as a military simulator. This game also gives you warnings about this kind of shit, so realistically you shouldn't be playing a game that isn't a benefit to your health. 

16 minutes ago, stoned turtle said:

Should limit flashbangs to a number. 

There's no reason to have fucking cops running around with 40 flashbangs, it's fucking cancerous and anyone who does that deserves to suffer the same fate as Revenge-X 

In other words, get fucking nut cancer. 

revenge-x was a legend and ahead of him time

18 hours ago, Brawl BWA said:

Beetle juice lookin ass