Asylum May Community Event

King

On 5/22/2023 at 1:58 PM, DandyBandit said:

Crimson had a cheater banned from their gang a few days ago, yet they are not disqualified or at the very least have their points reset.

They are riding off of the hackers points.

I’m a leader and still don’t know who was banned for cheating. I promise they had 0 impact 

Stay bottomfragging bud

zdeat likes this

First, can you make sure your gang members don't cheat? Put a gun to his head and say: I'll kill you if you cheat? As for this Odd thing you're talking about. He has been banned. Did he cheat in the competition

32 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

我不知道任何龙成员怎么能谈论他们帮派中的作弊者。

• You know so much about dragons? Can you tell me who they are?

Cheating is not fun. Cheaters will be banned one day. Only noob like to cheat

Tyrone Darnell, talke and OB1 like this
55 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

sorry man i dont live in china. i cant get away with this communist tiananmen square type shit. 

Don't be angry. It's not good for you and you're angry, but you can't do anything about Manhua, all you're expressing is telling us how much your government is brainwashing your citizens

manhua and OB1 like this
6 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

它发生了,你知道的。保持生气

Every one of you, every country, is being a Biden lackey.

Because you are afraid of communism, you like to curse communism. We're talking about Asylum, don't bring political discrimination. I know you're angry because you can't argue anymore. If you want to become a Chinese citizen, sorry, you are not eligible.

Nicolas March and OB1 like this
5 hours ago, manhua said:

Every one of you, every country, is being a Biden lackey.

Because you are afraid of communism, you like to curse communism. We're talking about Asylum, don't bring political discrimination. I know you're angry because you can't argue anymore. If you want to become a Chinese citizen, sorry, you are not eligible.

can i become china

11 minutes ago, Aluka said:

There's an old Chinese saying that goes well“有朋自远方来”This roughly means the arrival of friends, we have good wine and good food to entertain.Of course, if it is malicious, we will fight back

Bro u guys make no sense. Reading half the shit u guys type gives me cancer

13 hours ago, PGone said:

Don't be angry. It's not good for you and you're angry, but you can't do anything about Manhua, all you're expressing is telling us how much your government is brainwashing your citizens

Remember when youre government ran you guys over with tanks ?