SEARCH

I like the suggestion, would make fishing easier to prove a bit but yeah it does already say it in the chat lol

Definitely love the suggestion and wouldn't mind seeing it but I also feel it's an unnecessary new notification that will pop up.

14 minutes ago, Junker said:

The amount of times i've accidentally scroll wheeled on someone and pressed search would have me gone for good. Not a fan of this mr.peacock

Also this, while I def agree with the idea, the amount of times I've had to either re search them or that I accidently searched them because the 10 million scroll wheel options would cause more issues than anything

Donald, Kernikov and Junke like this
23 minutes ago, Jr4life24 said:

Also this, while I def agree with the idea, the amount of times I've had to either re search them or that I accidently searched them because the 10 million scroll wheel options would cause more issues than anything

39 minutes ago, Junker said:

The amount of times i've accidentally scroll wheeled on someone and pressed search would have me gone for good. Not a fan of this mr.peacock

fair enough but if I get illegally searched by a cop and only have an illegal firearm on me (in my bag) it doesnt say in chat and now the officer knows I have a gun and will play differently around it. 

Edited by Chris Peacock
44 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

It doesn't matter if they don't do anything with the information. They might accidentally hit the search button.

I don’t care. If I get searched and they know I have a sui vest in my bag but they did it illegally and I don’t know they are gonna play knowing I’m gonna vest them. They are gonna play differently around the information that they were not allowed to get

2 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

I don’t care. If I get searched and they know I have a sui vest in my bag but they did it illegally and I don’t know they are gonna play knowing I’m gonna vest them. They are gonna play differently around the information that they were not allowed to get

That's true, but not a very likely scenario

• 2 weeks later...