Loadouts Customization

Savage.

Something I’d love to see added is the ability to remove or add certain things in a loadout in the loadout screen, now I know there was an update that allowed you to rename the loadout itself. (or something along those lines) 

Example: On domination playing as an SRT when you save a load out it also saves your defib, IFAKs, and Blood bags. Even though when you die you still keep your virtual so when you go to get your load out again you’re stuck having to repurchase things you already have 

Unless you drop your virtual and save the loadout then pick it back up is the only way to fix it.

19 minutes ago, Austin M said:

But it doesn’t cost anything?

Yeah it does? Anything in the Medical Shop cost money, it was never free. And I’m just using an example but I’d also like to see it on the main server as a civ, cop, or EMT.

it’s more of a Quality of life thing  

• 2 months later...

Implementing a way of adding/removing items to an existing loadout is proving to be alot of work.
We will explore a system where if you have y inventory in the loadout it won't give it to you again.
Or possibly just making it so SRT loadouts don't save Y inventory.

For now we recommend saving loadouts without any Y inventory when playing SRT while we work on a fix