Bounty Hunter role/skills/permissions = False/disabled if your wanted with a bounty value over $10,000.

Way too often I see a Bounty Hunter with a bounty. I feel as if this should not be. If you are a Bounty Hunter, yet have a bounty on your head;  you should have to pay your bounty before being able to use anything connected to the role. I have been at a Bounty Hunter base looking at my target with a $200,000 bounty; using/interacting the skip tracer/Bounty Hunter NPC. Having access to downing rounds should only be for Bounty Hunters/APD looking to detain their targets. Without regulation people are able to down random people, restrain them, take them to the wiled, then kill them and chop them up for parts.

Now, I understand that people will do that anyway. However, making it so that they can only can restrain their victim if they put their hands up is very important to preventing RDM or unnecessary death. Those who don't put their hands up risk being killed anyway; if they run they might just get away depending on their attacker. If the attacker has downing rounds it only takes one hit to down their target. On the other hand, if they have lethal it will take more then one hit to kill their target; unless they get a head shot. 

So in conclusion I think that Bounty Hunter role/skills/permissions = False/disabled if your wanted with a bounty value over $10,000.          

Edited by Gamer4LifeHQ
2 minutes ago, Gamer4LifeHQ said:

Way too often I see a Bounty Hunter with a bounty. I feel as if this should not be. If you are a Bounty Hunter, yet have a bounty on your head;  you should have to pay your bounty before being able to use anything connected to the role. I have been at a Bounty Hunter base looking at my target with a $200,000 bounty; using/interacting the skip tracer/Bounty Hunter NPC. Having access to downing rounds should only be for Bounty Hunters/APD looking to detain their targets. Without regulation people are able to down random people, restrain them, take them to the wiled, then kill them and chop them up for parts.

Now, I understand that people will do that anyway. However, making it so that they can only can restrain their victim if they put their hands up is very important to preventing RDM or unnecessary death. Those who don't put their hands up risk being killed anyway; if they run they might just get away depending on their attacker. If the attacker has downing rounds it only takes one hit to down their target. On the other hand, if they have lethal it will take more then one hit to kill their target; unless they get a head shot. 

So in conclusion I think that Bounty Hunter role/skills/permissions = False/disabled if your wanted with a bounty value over $2000.          

No. This is stupid and so are all of your points, and I don't even want to explain why. Play the game for more than a day and then you may learn why this is stupid.

This is pretty extreme. I don’t feel like you’ve played bounty hunter enough if you’re suggesting 2k as the max. Lock picking a car to get your bounty out will definitely give you over a 2k bounty. Driving through athira with all the current insurance fraud would give you over 2k. Playing with a group and restraining one of your group mates bounties will give you unlawful which isn’t 2k but does stack.

Ultimately what you’re asking is too far fetched. Too many variables to make it fair for a normal bounty Hunter. 

29 minutes ago, Defragments said:

No. This is stupid and so are all of your points, and I don't even want to explain why. Play the game for more than a day and then you may learn why this is stupid.

Thank you for your feed back. I am interested as to why you find the idea stupid. The amount is subjective to what is appropriate. If $2000 is too low (I see that it is) then what is reasonable? If you are a Bounty Hunter and are unable to regulate the bounty on your own head;  you should not have accesses to it beyond a certain point. Downing rounds are too overpowered to be used by mass murderers and criminals.  

19 minutes ago, Gamer4LifeHQ said:

Thank you for your feed back. I am interested as to why you find the idea stupid. The amount is subjective to what is appropriate. If $2000 is too low (I see that it is) then what is reasonable? If you are a Bounty Hunter and are unable to regulate the bounty on your own head;  you should not have accesses to it beyond a certain point. Downing rounds are too overpowered to be used by mass murderers and criminals.  

Join the APD, the bounty Hunter faction is its own entity, you can either be a good bounty Hunter or a bad one (which is why an honor talent includes robbing) it makes no difference if they have a bounty or gain it along the way. Bounty hunting is dead and not many people do it, by implementing this you’ll just kill the entire faction as a whole

You’re asking developers to change the entire structure of a bounty Hunter that’s been around for the past decade. 

7 minutes ago, Savage. said:

Join the APD, the bounty Hunter faction is its own entity, you can either be a good bounty Hunter or a bad one (which is why an honor talent includes robbing) it makes no difference if they have a bounty or gain it along the way. Bounty hunting is dead and not many people do it, by implementing this you’ll just kill the entire faction as a whole

You’re asking developers to change the entire structure of a bounty Hunter that’s been around for the past decade. 

I see. Well it was and idea, maybe not a good one.