Asylum Gaming Lite Moded Server or Asylum Stratis Life

Canna

Lite Modded Server -

This is more of an idea if we keep having consistent population and growth but the the basic idea would be to have asylum stay asylum but there be some "Quality of life" mods or whatever is deemed appropriate for the server. This could be anything from cloths to guns to new wheels.

I mentioned it would be cool if COP had a PA system that they could use to for example yell at one individual in a crowed without exiting the car. but this is apparently not possible with out some mod(s).

I think there are a few of us who remember and loved the Tanoa and Aussie Life server however they were from my understanding super toxic on the dev side mostly because of it being heavily modded and bugg. I think very lightly modded server would add joy to the community and wouldn't be as toxic to manage on a dev side compared to Aussie Life

Asylum (Enter New Map Name) Life Server

I think it would be cool if we ever did move to adding addition server that instead of duplicating the servers, we use some of the different maps already available on ARMA 3 such as Stratis. Maybe make a community vote and let it get dev'ed for a year or however that would take. I'm sure a lot of people here in the community have some basic understanding adding editing models on that could help. Id even be more then happy to help.