Just now, william said:

shitters calling shitters shitters smh defragments. love you tho bud

All I'm saying is it's a mission trying to find anyone in that gang with positive kd's. For how much shit they talk in side about how they run the server and always own every cartel and win every fight, they sure don't have the stats to back that claim up. Literally just another version of that gang Ruckus from a couple years ago. They are on the server purely as npc's for people to rob and kill.

9 minutes ago, Defragments said:

All I'm saying is it's a mission trying to find anyone in that gang with positive kd's. For how much shit they talk in side about how they run the server and always own every cartel and win every fight, they sure don't have the stats to back that claim up. Literally just another version of that gang Ruckus from a couple years ago. They are on the server purely as npc's for people to rob and kill.

they do indeed talk a lot of shit considering they all aim like stormtroopers 

Defragments likes this
On 5/26/2023 at 5:13 AM, Defragments said:

what do the leader boards say tho?

Sounds like some one is jelly AF..

OB1 likes this