Gas station

manhua

Change the way we handle gas around this island?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Change the way we handle gas around this island?

• yes
    • no

Gas station:
For a long time, gas stations have been idle, and we should play their role.
1. Firstly, the function of refueling in the garage should be cancelled, and all vehicles must go to the gas station for refueling;
2. The gas station can be occupied, you need to insert a USB drive into the counter to occupy it.
3. It can bring certain benefits. The revenue comes from the processing of oil and the sales of fuel by gas stations themselves.
4. The income will be temporarily stored in the gas station ATM and needs to be actively withdrawn by the owner.
5. The revenue from gas stations will be seized. If you successfully rob a gas station, you will receive this money.
6. Only when robbing gas stations of money can the police and owners stop it. But they can shoot each other. They are independent.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Ruffian said:

Why does hunting grounds even still exist? Remove it and add more useful content. As a money-making method: it sucks. No one will ever go hunting regularly. Same with fishing, tbh.

It's not hurting anything by being there. its all client side. What are we going to put there? another stand still and gather x item

BlackShot likes this
8 minutes ago, Patato said:

It's not hurting anything by being there. its all client side. What are we going to put there? another stand still and gather x item

Nah, I mean, if it doesn't take up memory or anything then keep it I guess. But I said add content, not JustAnotherDrugField. If you want other options than "stand still and gather x item" then why does hunting suck so much in the first place? It's obscenely difficult to make good money hunting. It just doesn't pay nearly enough. It'd be different if it was easier to do than gathering, but it's not. It's 10x harder than gathering because you have to wait for animals to spawn, hunt them down, gather them, and start over. I've tried going to the hunting grounds because I get so incredibly bored doing runs and it's just not viable.

1 minute ago, manhua said:

My suggestion is to change it, this is just my suggestion, it still needs improvement. How about the United States being the first, and when the United States will launch a war against China, we need your command.

lmao, love that chinese propaganda. they got yall believing we're just gonna start an invasion for no reason lolol

chinabrainwashed