Gear/Variants

Ebola

Messing around in the  Virtual Arsenal for a few. Would like to see if any of these options can be added for both rebels/APD UC.

• 1. Special Purpose Suit (Green Hex & Hex) make this a 25k-45k price tag and only stackable with load-bearing vests only that do not add any additional armor value (I.E. LBV Vest, Grenadier Vest). The suit is equivalent to wearing CSAT Coveralls with a just a hint more of protection and less than or equal to pilot cov/tac vest combo. **Could also be an additional suit that can withstand radiation.** (SEE PIC BELOW)
  • 2. For those that have the Light Combat Helmet unlocked, please add the rest of the camo variants that are avaiable please.
  • 3. Press vest = Same armor value as Police Tac vest. (Maybe make it buyable with blood money only for rebels & not stackable with granits/coveralls)
  • 4. Ghost Hawks. I know this topic has been visited before but if the pawnee can be added for 500m, why not add ghost hawks for 500k or something along the lines of that. Orca still has better armor rating than the Ghost Hawks and glass can be penetrated with 7.62/6.5mm

0cd075d2c8846dcc7f399ea8d28fbfa3.png

Edited by Ebola
`
2 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Wasn’t the press vest at one point in the server? I remember running around kavala in a cop like uniform as civ back in the day with the press vest and white shirt and black pants. 

i think there was an admin event where you could get them. admin would spawn a bunch of crates in kavala and the press vest would be inside them if i remember correctly.

3 minutes ago, Donald said:

i think there was an admin event where you could get them. admin would spawn a bunch of crates in kavala and the press vest would be inside them if i remember correctly.

Yeah they were removed because apparently civs were stacking them with coveralls. Just think adding new material in the game is always a positive.

5 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

Titans would be cool but they should only be allowed to be used on said ghosthawk 

Maybe for the APD for ranking officers but devs def wouldnt give them to rebels. Dont really see a need for rebels to have the titan anyways, cant shoot out of the ghost hawk so same as orca only used for transport/observation.

11 hours ago, manhua said:

This is the clothing of Chinese special forces. But Chinese people hate it very much, please don't add it. I saw it upset.

This is fake news, there is no Chinese Camo Pattern even close to this one. 

9 minutes ago, Defragments said:

What the fuck. People went from "Ghosthawks are cool, and they are weaker than orcas" to "Okay but we need titan aa launchers to shoot them down too."

While we're at it, let's gets the MAAWS Mk1 Mod 1 added please. 

Well if the ghost hawks have mini guns 

2 hours ago, Ebola said:

Maybe for the APD for ranking officers but devs def wouldnt give them to rebels. Dont really see a need for rebels to have the titan anyways, cant shoot out of the ghost hawk so same as orca only used for transport/observation

Why the fuck would someone pay 500k for an unarmed ghosthawk

1 hour ago, Chris Peacock said:

IDK bro just shooting ideas out. Maybe instead of the hefty price tag make them an illegal vehicle??

1 hour ago, Defragments said:

I was assuming no ammo. Are people trying to get them added with ammo here? The pawnee won't have ammo either right?

Nah not asking for armed heli lol 

31 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Bragging rights I figured.

Imagine stealing @Leroy Jenkins Pawnee 

Defragments likes this
12 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

If they added unarmed ghost hawks id bet good money a large amount of people would buy it even at 500k