Change Log 6.6.6

Paratus

Issues:

1. Buggy has no sounds, still kinda a tank.

2. Fridges at Drug is still not there.

3. Fishing, Excavating are still broken.

4. ( I don't know if this can be fixed on your side ) Buggy options to get in passenger needs to be fixed

5. Scopes for Lapua, and M4 are broken.

6. Metal Sheds being broken.

7. General Stores only sell Repair Kits

This is my list of bugs that I have ran into.

Edited by DankMemes™
10 hours ago, Paratus said:
  • The weapon shop UI has been completely remade and now offers a much more clear and simple to use experience..

Pyrgros gun shop gives a free pistol and no options to buy any other guns or ammo

10 hours ago, Paratus said:
  • Removed the 3 second timer on adding/removing content to trunks. Instead, server checks are in place to detect dupe attempts.

be nice if you did the same for when you drop items on the ground 

Gloria Williams likes this
4 hours ago, Gloria Williams said:

Paratus, is it a reason why I can't access 'My Asylum' said my IP might not have played before for a few days but obviously did.

There are some problems with that if u have a dynamic IP. U should contact an admin to fix it for u. I have the same problem aswell. I think BuckWalter can help u with that. Just send him a private message.

Edited by maverick
On 3/15/2016 at 8:23 PM, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

The memory leak should be top priority, it kills gameplay for both sides.  They really need to figure out exactly what is causing it and fix it.

Its the map... Ive tested it in the editor close to 20 different times. Ive tried it with other mods load, other unloaded, a variable of certain ones loaded and others not.

I've even tested it to see if it was related to certain weapons or vehicles that were relatively common.

But on no less than 5 times Ive tested just the map itself with no other mods loaded. I still got that blasted memory leak with only having the map loaded.

Now, the fun truly begins as paratus and the map creator try to figure out what exactly happened with that.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by the time I get my computer back from MSI.

Edited by Capt Pepper
3 hours ago, Capt Pepper said:

Its the map... Ive tested it in the editor close to 20 different times. Ive tried it with other mods load, other unloaded, a variable of certain ones loaded and others not.

I've even tested it to see if it was related to certain weapons or vehicles that were relatively common.

But on no less than 5 times Ive tested just the map itself with no other mods loaded. I still got that blasted memory with only having the map loaded.

Now, the fun truly begins as paratus and the map creator try to figure out what exactly happened with that.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by the time I get my computer back from MSI.

He's working on it already, but have you guys tried running with -noLogs on your arma startup? There is an asset in some parts of the world, like Sydney, which has broken shaders and will SPAM the hell out of your log file.

Capt Pepper likes this
Just now, Paratus said:

He's working on it already, but have you guys tried running with -noLogs on your arma startup? There is an asset in some parts of the world, like Sydney, which has broken shaders and will SPAM the hell out of your log file.

Im going to try this tonight.  Will report back

54 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Still get mem leaks with nologs. But they seem to appear less than without nologs launch parameter.

Edited by Pentax
1 hour ago, Paratus said:

I've tried with noLogs and it doesn't help

I have avoided Sydney the most as I could, for the last week, and I haven't had a single memory leak. When I go in and out of big cities, my FPS lowers every time I go in until I restart the game. As a cop I had to go in Sydney a couple of times, in the beginning it seems very bad but once the city renders more the FPS goes a little up again, but it's definitely lower than before you came in, and that also sticks to the game even after you have left a city.

4 hours ago, Paratus said:

I wish I had heard of that alternative before. I am out of a computer temporarily, the mighty $4k laptop has become I'll and has to go to the MSI doctors. Once I get it back I'm gonna have to give that a shot though. 

Also if possible there was one odd thing I was wondering if y'all could look at on the plane side. When testing the fantasy air allegro in 3D editor. It would land flawlessly, but when trying to land on the server it always wanted to bounce back into the air 20'. Was that something y'all coded in as a balance? 

26 minutes ago, David Erling said:

I was playing as bounty hunter yesterday and I noticed that i cant by the GPS or the binoculars at the general store.  Also at the bounty hunter shop it's no rubber bullets.  Is it something that i have misunderstood with the new update. 

Its a common bug on this patch, as far as Ive read. Its common across a majority of the stores. I'm sure there will be q patch following shortly to address those issues.

David Erling likes this

Hotfix

• Doubled the capacity of cartel containers.
  • Crates placed in industrial sheds and some houses will now place properly.
  • Fixed a bug which could allow artificial inflation of the economy.
  • Fixed all general stores so they sell more than toolkit.
  • Market reduction system changed so that it's less aggressive during uptime and more reliable during server restarts. This means the economy numbers will balance much nicer.
  • Australian crafted weapons will now sell for proper amounts.
  • The Australian prison walls can no longer be knocked over.
  • You should now be able to place crates in a house after removing others.
Haych, Olivia, Buckwalter and 4 others like this