Change Log 6.6.6

Paratus

25 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Hotfix

• Doubled the capacity of cartel containers.
  • Crates placed in industrial sheds and some houses will now place properly.
  • Fixed a bug which could allow artificial inflation of the economy.
  • Fixed all general stores so they sell more than toolkit.
  • Market reduction system changed so that it's less aggressive during uptime and more reliable during server restarts. This means the economy numbers will balance much nicer.
  • Australian crafted weapons will now sell for proper amounts.
  • The Australian prison walls can no longer be knocked over.
  • You should now be able to place crates in a house after removing others.

@Paratus @Gnashes

Just tested it after the hotfix... Prison walls not fixed.

https://gyazo.com/02d5f13334385264972ec16b67380ac9

https://gyazo.com/2d3b283b97b131bdec93cbdbc66e4a69

Edited by Hubschrauber
15 minutes ago, STON3COLDK1LL3R said:

Are the containers fixed on server 6? When you try to access them it says the contents of this container are not valid

I just tried that as well (you had your shot at having a screenshot of me in the gang).  Let's see if it fills or not.  If not, we'll get it tomorrow with the general patch.  

4 minutes ago, Happy said:

why is my friend getting kicked every time he tries to join

Did he exit Arma all the way?  It's a known bug when downloading a mission file with the same name.  Don't ask me why, It's just a thing they introduced a few months ago and have not fixed...

Just now, bamf said:

Did he exit Arma all the way?  It's a known bug when downloading a mission file with the same name.  Don't ask me why, It's just a thing they introduced a few months ago and have not fixed...

before he downloaded the mods he tried to join the server and he got kicked and after he downloaded the mods it says the same thing you have been kicked or something like that

6 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So to add to the horrible lag, constant mem leaks and numerous other broken shit you've added more slots? Got it.

giphy.gif

Server FPS is actually pretty decent - which is what determines how well the server itself is behaving.  If you're not in a major city, I don't think you're going to notice additional lag by this change - but we will have to see how tonight plays out.  

As for the memory leak, that's not something that is going to be affected by the number of players on the server as best we can tell.  Hopefully it will be easier to get back into the server though if you do have the mem leak...

32 minutes ago, David Erling said:

How can i do my work, when it's no rubber bullets for us bounty hunters.
I se that if you are in a cartel or you are criminol you get all the benefits and the resurs and time to fix. but we that hunt the criminals don't get noting, watt about giving us a stun granate to use and some scops.

tbh a new scope would be sick, ... we have guys rolling on us with 7.62 rounds all the time and we get stuck with a trg 5.56 with some red dot :/

David Erling likes this
2 hours ago, KBW said:

You have to click the gun first.

I feel like that Bounty hunter are not priorities as well as other people in the game, if you see all the things that a rebal can buy we are dangerous to get killed all the time.  We don't have any close in our shop and now vest that is any good.  No scope that we can by ned to go to gun store to get on, if you think about that driving and time we use to trake the fugitive around i think that it could have more after in it to try to make sure that we have a chance to survive with that amaunt of money we get that's nothing if you look at the mony the criminals get. 

10 hours ago, David Erling said:

I feel like that Bounty hunter are not priorities as well as other people in the game, if you see all the things that a rebal can buy we are dangerous to get killed all the time.  We don't have any close in our shop and now vest that is any good.  No scope that we can by ned to go to gun store to get on, if you think about that driving and time we use to trake the fugitive around i think that it could have more after in it to try to make sure that we have a chance to survive with that amaunt of money we get that's nothing if you look at the mony the criminals get. 

Get house + crate. Buy rebel licence, stock up on carrier lites and scopes. 

I have BH a lot, and I think BH gear is fine. You just need to be more sneaky/smart. Most people show up at ephedra fields with their bh badge out and bh clothes, stand in the middle of open to track their target. Well ofc you are going to get killed. Be smarter than that. I have taken box trucks to illegal areas only with backpacks and pistol and no vest. Make friends with your target there and shoot them in the back when they dont pay attention :)

Key too being a successfull bounty hunter, be the biggest dick you can be!

13 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

I bounty hunt sometimes but what you do is just savage. No wonder bounty hunters are hated when you pull tactics like that.

what bounty hunters do arnt savage... at all... how is taking a fugitive to jail who has been killing un armed civs savage? like poorer bounty hunters need the small bounties, i see why that can be savage, putting someone in jail for 2k ? but putting someone in jail worth 50k+ ? i see that as doing a service to the players who arnt armed with 7.62mm , and full reb gear. comming into main towns slaughtering ... lolthats savage, not the vigilantes trying to make it a little safer... every night in kavala me and a few other Bounty hunters, try to stop the rdm attacks by the team with no names, and the chinese gang that has one english speaking member... they come on every night after 2am to server 1 to RDM and VDM.

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Get house + crate. Buy rebel licence, stock up on carrier lites and scopes. 

I have BH a lot, and I think BH gear is fine. You just need to be more sneaky/smart. Most people show up at ephedra fields with their bh badge out and bh clothes, stand in the middle of open to track their target. Well ofc you are going to get killed. Be smarter than that. I have taken box trucks to illegal areas only with backpacks and pistol and no vest. Make friends with your target there and shoot them in the back when they dont pay attention :)

Key too being a successfull bounty hunter, be the biggest dick you can be!

and bro i go days without losing my gear, getting hundreds of thousands from bounties. its not the fact that some arnt playing properly or smart. its the fact that we are out gunned when facing rebels. its as simple as that lol. i only bounty hunt, its fun, so i made it my priority on the server as i make a nice amount form it :) its just if i was to take a few guys, go raid reb base for our bounties (i always get bounties there) we'd get fucked before we could even get 200m to it. its just how it is xD rebels over power bounty hunters.

David Erling likes this