Selling Orca -1000$?

So I decided to go ahead and try out selling a Orca from scratch. Farmed all the mats went and shelled out the 40k to make the damn thing and what do I get for it? 39k. How does that even happen? How is that not removed from the mod if it's a complete waste of time?

Anyways if anyone has an explanation that would be cool and also is it maybe worth more if you chop it or sell it form the garage?

Thanks guys

24 minutes ago, allan thomas said:

its really not a hard fix... just type a value for the output... lol it would take 2 seconds to fix if the admins would actually  work on it xD shit like that is just a price...a value, soo instead of =39000 because of the market, just boost the price or even fix the dynamics of the market, 

Yes because our admin team has access to modify the mission files.

We're just too lazy to fix bugs :kappa:

Will, Kalier and Crossfade like this
48 minutes ago, Chapo said:

basically someone thought it would be good to add a dynamic market and it ended up being a horrible idea, it will probably never be fixed. 

yes, dynamic pricing was such a bad idea, I've never liked it..  and it fucks up a lot of stuff like this, sure it evens out some stuff, but it has a lot of problems and needs to be addressed. 

Edited by Enclave
David Erling likes this
1 hour ago, Will said:

If you make an orca and chop it you make a rough 35k profit but obviously you need the initial investment of 40k plus the other materials. 

So we're basicly better off fishing, or mining considering the time invested.

That's really sad. Since the dynamic market was supposed to create incentive for players to spread out on the money making activities.

9 hours ago, Chapo said:

basically someone thought it would be good to add a dynamic market and it ended up being a horrible idea, it will probably never be fixed. 

Better towards dupers, making a dynamic market means that if you dupe you wont make as much money as a stable market. just sucks for us that plays legit and do runs to make money. for example if people dupe a lot on the stable market they could have maked like 1 mil instead of with the dynamic market 800k. This makes me kindof like the dynamic market instead of the stable one. The dynamic makes you think about when you do runs, like you want to do runs when you see the value of the item you are doing runs of is high then you want to sell it. do a lot of runs and store it in your house. 

Dynamic Market is a cool concept but it needs some heavy re-addressing and balancing around. The market drops very hard. I understand its to get people moving around doing other things, but whats the point if you do a 3man diamond run in Box Trucks, and the 3rd truck sells hes stuff for half the price because the market dropped so hard. 

Selling 3 Box Trucks of Diamonds shouldn't impact the economy that hard like that to the point of half value. Theres a reason people don't do convoys in larger trucks because you spend so much time and half of the group gets a slashed payout because the market value got halved after the first person sold.

My time spent on Asylum and I am still yet to see a convoy larger than 2 Hemmts. 

Same for vehicle crafting. The prices need to drastically be improved because spending 1 hour of your time to gather ingridients, spending say 40k to craft the vehicle and then getting a payout less than what it costs to craft the thing is just broken. Make Vehicle crafting another method of money making.

Bersabee, Leviathan and The Boss like this
  • 3 months later...