Trans Australia Airway's is Hiring all positions UPDATED !

Trans Australia Airways

TAA_Logo_1.jpg.a6823f20896101fc47454e2bf

I am proud to introduce Australia's first airlines

Open Positions

( All pilots ,public relations, Airport Security Chaffers apply in the forum make a post of your qualifications)

-Pilot's

-Airport Security

-Public Relations

-Chauffeur's

- Sexy Stewardess's of course nola.jpg.2de8a5a61dde71d31c692167e6178b5

Current Aircraft in Service

DC-3

Trans-australia-airlines-skymaster.jpg.d

Airports we will be flying to

Brisbane, Sydney, Perth

Current Employees

****First Employee meeting 18th of this month @ 5PM eastern time in our own channel in asylum Ts

CEO-FaceRecka

Pilots--Capt.Pepper
          -Tiefman
          -crazydkkid
          -Tusken Raider
          -EvanG
          -Snacky Man
          -Aleksander

Security -Heidelberg
              -ProjectGemini
              -Lion
              -Pierce Luca

AGE REQUIREMENTS 18+

FORMAT FOR APPLICANT 

In game name:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):

Cop experince if so what rank:

What level donator are you:

What Job are you applying for:

Why would you like to join TAA:

What can you bring to TAA:

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for:

If approved I will have a interview with you in asylum TS

Edited by FaceRecka
fixing errors

In game name: Heidelberg

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):  https://gyazo.com/a3f6fa30f0f9707297fe0b751ff459b8

Cop experince if so what rank: Corporal

What level donator are you: Level 3

Why would you like to join TAA: Sounds very interesting and very appealing to me, which made me decide to join TAA and see what the future will bring. 

What can you bring to TAA: My various skills in security and good teamwork. 

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):2-3 days (work, study takes too much time)

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: My experience of upholding a healthy good relationship with the TAA, which is a very important factor of being able to run a business that is in its growth. My good shots makes it possible to encounter any threat professionally.  

Edited by Heidelberg
Face Recka likes this
2 hours ago, Heidelberg said:

In game name: Heidelberg

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):  https://gyazo.com/a3f6fa30f0f9707297fe0b751ff459b8

Cop experince if so what rank: Corporal

What level donator are you: Level 3

Why would you like to join TAA: Sounds very interesting and very appealing to me, which made me decide to join TAA and see what the future will bring. 

What can you bring to TAA: My various skills in security and good teamwork. 

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):2-3 days (work, study takes too much time)

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: My experience of upholding a healthy good relationship with the TAA, which is a very important factor of being able to run a business that is in its growth. My good shots makes it possible to encounter any threat professionally.  

Application approved ! contact me in asylum TS for a interview

Edited by FaceRecka
fix errors

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):lFx7lph.png 6C3fSJr.png

Cop experince if so what rank: Used to be constable 1 year ago

What level donator are you: 4

Why would you like to join TAA: I love RP groups like this, and planes are one of my biggest passions.

What can you bring to TAA: EXPERT Pilot. People can vouch for me, also want to be part of a RP group

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): Every day

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: Pilot: Ive spent the majority of my time on server 6 flying around the planes, also did a hell of a lot of flying in the editors.

@Capt Pepper

Edited by Tiefman
Heidelberg and Capt Pepper like this
13 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

Why would you like to join TAA: I love RP groups like this, and planes are one of my biggest passions.

What can you bring to TAA: EXPERT Pilot. People can vouch for me, also want to be part of a RP group

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: Pilot: Ive spent the majority of my time on server 6 flying around the planes, also did a hell of a lot of flying in the editors.

@Capt Pepper

In game name: L1on

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/70671c0e33740674ae0e20954f5c5c8f

Cop experience if so what rank: Constable 

What level donator are you: 3 

Why would you like to join TAA: Because, I'm new to Australia, and I am in some desperate need of some money, so I figured a career opportunity like this is one to die for.

What can you bring to TAA: I have a plethora of skills, I'm a good driver, I can Pilot decently, I'm a good shot as well, which would go well in a security field I am applying for.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 3-5 days a week.

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: On Altis I'm a police officer, my professionally experience will guarantee safety to any client that chooses to come to the TAA for assistance, I can offer my expertise in the security field.

43 minutes ago, L1on said:

In game name: L1on

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/70671c0e33740674ae0e20954f5c5c8f

Cop experience if so what rank: Constable 

What level donator are you: 3 

Why would you like to join TAA: Because, I'm new to Australia, and I am in some desperate need of some money, so I figured a career opportunity like this is one to die for.

What can you bring to TAA: I have a plethora of skills, I'm a good driver, I can Pilot decently, I'm a good shot as well, which would go well in a security field I am applying for.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 3-5 days a week.

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: On Altis I'm a police officer, my professionally experience will guarantee safety to any client that chooses to come to the TAA for assistance, I can offer my expertise in the security field.

In game name:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 1076 https://gyazo.com/9bbc942fc02a4da22ca02262179bf99c

Cop experince if so what rank: used to be a sr. constable before corporal update

What level donator are you: level 0

Why would you like to join TAA: Sounds like a really cool concept and love flying

What can you bring to TAA: Great driver, good pilot, and good shot

How active will you be?: 5-7 days/week

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: A lot of my time spent on ArmA is spent flying in KotH, wasteland, and even SP scenarios + editor.  I've also played FSX everyday about 3 years ago.

2 minutes ago, crazydkkid said:

In game name:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 1076 https://gyazo.com/9bbc942fc02a4da22ca02262179bf99c

Cop experince if so what rank: used to be a sr. constable before corporal update

Why would you like to join TAA: Sounds like a really cool concept and love flying

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: A lot of my time spent on ArmA is spent flying in KotH, wasteland, and even SP scenarios + editor.  I've also played FSX everyday about 3 years ago.

What is your age?

34 minutes ago, crazydkkid said:

In game name:

31 minutes ago, FaceRecka said:

What is your age?

3 hours ago, Tiefman said:

@Capt Pepper

10/10 Flying. Ive personally spent some time in the air with Tiefman. As a pilot myself with almost 85% of my time in ArmA being in the air. I can say without a shadow of a doubt. I'd fly with him any day.

Tiefman likes this

In game name: :Lumberjack John

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/83ad22cadce4f5c809b4fcaea9d34bb6

Cop experince if so what rank: Was a Corporal for a while. Not anymore

What level donator are you:2

Why would you like to join TAA: I would like to join TAA because I enjoy planes and flying. I have started doing that a majority of my free time other than making money and I actually suggested it for paratus to add before the server came out.

What can you bring to TAA: I can bring my skills as a pilot and RP opportunites. I would think I am a pretty good pilot since half of my landings have been at 5fps due to mem leak and was able to land at night at 5fps with no nvg.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): Almost everyday unless I have to work.

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for:Several hours of flying planes on Australia and a good RP experience to give.

bobby99, hank hall, Jorge22 and 5 others like this
9 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

In game name: :Lumberjack John

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/83ad22cadce4f5c809b4fcaea9d34bb6

Cop experince if so what rank: Was a Corporal for a while. Not anymore

What level donator are you:2

Why would you like to join TAA: I would like to join TAA because I enjoy planes and flying. I have started doing that a majority of my free time other than making money and I actually suggested it for paratus to add before the server came out.

What can you bring to TAA: I can bring my skills as a pilot and RP opportunites. I would think I am a pretty good pilot since half of my landings have been at 5fps due to mem leak and was able to land at night at 5fps with no nvg.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): Almost everyday unless I have to work.

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for:Several hours of flying planes on Australia and a good RP experience to give.

17 minutes ago, FaceRecka said:

Pilots
-Capt.Pepper
-Tiefman
-crazydkkid
-Tusken Raider

We will have a practical test this Friday @ 5PM Eastern if you complete this test you will achieve your wings

You've seen me fly already lol.

Also, as stated earlier. My laptop is currently dead, I'm gonna be sending it into MSI in the next couple days as I just got my RMA number.

Just now, FaceRecka said:

just let me know when your ready for your Test

Sounds good man, sadly maybe upwards of a month though. Once it is up though, and I start working for TAA. I am gonna also do some tutorial videos on how to operate all the different planes currently available in Asylum Australia.

In game name:EvanG

Cop experince if so what rank: constable

What level donator are you: 2

Why would you like to join TAA: be able to help other people with safe transportation over Australia 

What can you bring to TAA: a lot of security and a good shot :D

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 7

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: a good shot and good with teamwork

6 minutes ago, EvanG said:

In game name:EvanG

What level donator are you: 2

Why would you like to join TAA: be able to help other people with safe transportation over Australia 

What can you bring to TAA: a lot of security and a good shot :D

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 7

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: a good shot and good with teamwork

In game name: [uDi] SnackyMan

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): http://prntscr.com/agdip6

What level donator are you: 5

Why would you like to join TAA: to have a funner experience on Australia 

What can you bring to TAA: a good time

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): almost everyday

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: i will fill any open slot but, i am mainly good at flying

Just now, SnackyMan said:

In game name: [uDi] SnackyMan

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): http://prntscr.com/agdip6

Why would you like to join TAA: to have a funner experience on Australia 

What can you bring to TAA: a good time

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): almost everyday

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: i will fill any open slot but, i am mainly good at flying

In game name: ProjectGemini

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/fc8870564c082c27bb2864d5252839d4

Cop experince if so what rank: Constable

What level donator are you: 0 

What Job are you applying for: Pilot and/or security

Why would you like to join TAA: I like RP opportunities, and this seems like a great way to have fun. 

What can you bring to TAA: More bullets. And flying. 

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):5-6d/week

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: Hours in ArmA, considerable experience in flying. Some experience as both a rebel and a cop, and I've had a ton of experience on a semi-milsim server, and3 a lot of general experience.

Edited by ProjectGemini

In game name: Kappa

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): I'm on my phone so here is my steam, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075117381/

What Job are you applying for: Pilot/security 

Why would you like to join TAA: because Australia really needs to have a good airlines that is cheap, fast, and reliable and I feel like other airlines are just a scam.

What can you bring to TAA: I have been a pilot and passed all of my pilot training courses with all 100's. I am also a private military contractor for the island of altis and feel like I can use my experiences to help protect you and your fleet.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): I'm on 8 days a week, and yes that's not a typo. I'm on so much that obama had to make another day for me ;)

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: I have been piloting planes since I was 3 years old, I was called squeaker Joe. Over the years that I have been on this planet I have become a god at piloting and crashing is never a factor when I am flying. 

2 minutes ago, Billybobjoe said:

In game name: Kappa

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): I'm on my phone so here is my steam, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075117381/

What Job are you applying for: Pilot/security 

Why would you like to join TAA: because Australia really needs to have a good airlines that is cheap, fast, and reliable and I feel like other airlines are just a scam.

What can you bring to TAA: I have been a pilot and passed all of my pilot training courses with all 100's. I am also a private military contractor for the island of altis and feel like I can use my experiences to help protect you and your fleet.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): I'm on 8 days a week, and yes that's not a typo. I'm on so much that obama had to make another day for me ;)

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: I have been piloting planes since I was 3 years old, I was called squeaker Joe. Over the years that I have been on this planet I have become a god at piloting and crashing is never a factor when I am flying. 

Denied too young

1 hour ago, ProjectGemini said:

In game name: ProjectGemini

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/fc8870564c082c27bb2864d5252839d4

Cop experince if so what rank: Constable

What level donator are you: 0 

What Job are you applying for: Pilot and/or security

Why would you like to join TAA: I like RP opportunities, and this seems like a great way to have fun. 

What can you bring to TAA: More bullets. And flying. 

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):5-6d/week

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: Hours in ArmA, considerable experience in flying. Some experience as both a rebel and a cop, and I've had a ton of experience on a semi-milsim server, and3 a lot of general experience.

Hours on Arma 3  

Age 18(As of February)

IGN: Aleksander

I have no cop experience.

What level donator are you: Level 1

Why would you like to join TAA: Aviation is my passion, whether it is on Aussie Life, Altis, or the "real world", aviation has always been fascinating to me and a pleasure. 

What can you bring to TAA: Not only do I have 15+ hours logged in my FAA logbook (real world), but I also have an excellent, slightly less experienced but nontheless great pilot friend, who could fit as an excelent copilot. Another pilot with experience and will could greatly help people's travel needs with a safe, fun, and revolutionary experience in Australia. Also, being trilingual (Polish, English, and 5 years of Spanish learning), I can accodomdate international passengers. Also, I  can cover "irregular" shifts, such as early morning to mid afternoon, as I am located in the GMT timezone (central Europe.) I hope to be part of a wonderful airline that has great potential to become a great aspect of the Australian life.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):4-6 days a week. With education being time consuming, I can try to join as frequently as 6 times a week. Often I can be ready on call. 

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: I have over 15 hours of flighttime in a Cessna 172, and countless more in simulators (FSX, X-Plane 10, and less intense ones such as Warthunder and obviously Arma 3). I have in home cockpit configuration (rudders, yoke, throttle, etc) to ensure a smooth and professional flight.

Edited by Aleksander
1 hour ago, Aleksander said:

Hours on Arma 3  

Age 18(As of February)

IGN: Aleksander

I have no cop experience.

What level donator are you: Level 1

Why would you like to join TAA: Aviation is my passion, whether it is on Aussie Life, Altis, or the "real world", aviation has always been fascinating to me and a pleasure. 

What can you bring to TAA: Not only do I have 15+ hours logged in my FAA logbook (real world), but I also have an excellent, slightly less experienced but nontheless great pilot friend, who could fit as an excelent copilot. Another pilot with experience and will could greatly help people's travel needs with a safe, fun, and revolutionary experience in Australia. Also, being trilingual (Polish, English, and 5 years of Spanish learning), I can accodomdate international passengers. Also, I  can cover "irregular" shifts, such as early morning to mid afternoon, as I am located in the GMT timezone (central Europe.) I hope to be part of a wonderful airline that has great potential to become a great aspect of the Australian life.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week):4-6 days a week. With education being time consuming, I can try to join as frequently as 6 times a week. Often I can be ready on call. 

What experience do you have to bring to the profession your applying for: I have over 15 hours of flighttime in a Cessna 172, and countless more in simulators (FSX, X-Plane 10, and less intense ones such as Warthunder and obviously Arma 3). I have in home cockpit configuration (rudders, yoke, throttle, etc) to ensure a smooth and professional flight.

Edited by FaceRecka

In game name: Pierce Luca

Cop experience: None

Donator Level: 0

Profession: Airport security/ part time copilot (with Aleksander)

Reason for applying: I wish to see and meet new people and my friend has been accepted into this business, as well I had a great first encounter with some of the members in this group.

What I could bring to the TAA: I have example expierience in defense whether it is through private military endevours, as well as through simple combat situations on military excursions. Additionally, I have hours of flight time in simulators, including arma 3. I also have been a pilot of the Cessna 172 as a private pilot student on multiple occasions (but has been temporarily postponed due to school.) As a result, I could provide the defense needed for the company, and serve as a co-pilot (And am a reference of Aleksander, who would be delighted to have me as a copilot!) Additionally, I am learning Spanish as a second language to assist foreign  passengers. I also have some experience with business discussions with peers. I would love to be a helpful asset to this outstanding up and coming aviation company. (I would also like to add, that aviation is truly pleasurable for me, and I enjoy not only being a member of security teams/private militaries in Australia, but also flying across the vast landscape)

How active I will be:(7-5) Days a week I will be online

Experience for my profession: I have flown planes in and out of game many times before.