Trans Australia Airway's is Hiring all positions UPDATED !

21 minutes ago, Pierce Luca said:

In game name: Pierce Luca

Cop experience: None

Donator Level: 0

Profession: Airport security/ part time copilot (with Aleksander)

Reason for applying: I wish to see and meet new people and my friend has been accepted into this business, as well I had a great first encounter with some of the members in this group.

What I could bring to the TAA: I have example expierience in defense whether it is through private military endevours, as well as through simple combat situations on military excursions. Additionally, I have hours of flight time in simulators, including arma 3. I also have been a pilot of the Cessna 172 as a private pilot student on multiple occasions (but has been temporarily postponed due to school.) As a result, I could provide the defense needed for the company, and serve as a co-pilot (And am a reference of Aleksander, who would be delighted to have me as a copilot!) Additionally, I am learning Spanish as a second language to assist foreign  passengers. I also have some experience with business discussions with peers. I would love to be a helpful asset to this outstanding up and coming aviation company. (I would also like to add, that aviation is truly pleasurable for me, and I enjoy not only being a member of security teams/private militaries in Australia, but also flying across the vast landscape)

How active I will be:(7-5) Days a week I will be online

Experience for my profession: I have flown planes in and out of game many times before.

Application approved ! contact me in asylum TS for a interview