Extra donor levels

Ok, I feel like there should be a higher donor level than $250, for people like me and others who have already reached level 5. I do understand that $250 is a lot but when I either get a paycheck or get some a big amount of money I put it to this server so it can get better. And i feel like there should be a bigger goal for me to reach.

Frizzy likes this
1 hour ago, Billybobjoe said:

Ok, I feel like there should be a higher donor level than $250, for people like me and others who have already reached level 5. I do understand that $250 is a lot but when I either get a paycheck or get some a big amount of money I put it to this server so it can get better. And i feel like there should be a bigger goal for me to reach.

We now know who plays2win, Gg

Edited by DeVo
1 hour ago, What zit tooya said:

I've donor 5. Trust me you don't become a better player with a chrome offroad and a tron suit.

EXCEPT IT CAN HOLD SO...MUCH...SHIT! :D

Naaaah... Donors get those secret under ground bunker rpgs where you gotta put in a special code to get, Don't try an hide it from me!

Who says there isn't a higher level you just haven't unlocked yet? :o

In all seriousness though, everyone's donations help keep the servers running as stated above.  Each server requires additional funds to keep up and running - so if you enjoy playing here, keep donating for the sake of that alone.  Perhaps one day (or now who really knows right?) there may be additional donor levels...

BSuzinator likes this
17 hours ago, Billybobjoe said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but $500 is mk200 spawn w