ヤPlagueヤ Recruitment [S4] Open

1 hour ago, Duffy said:

In-game name: Duffy

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/10ae30d41c449b2b22036314b94db82f

Why would you like to join Plague: I've played on multiple servers and number 4 seems to be more consistent with the gangs staying together and you guys are a well-rounded group of players who actually go for turfs and cartels and aren't pussies.

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3-4 a day 

what member in plague could vouch for you: I have only met Taz at Spirit and showed him I am pretty trustworthy 

What gangs have you recently been in:

Encore, Invictus, Instinct

2 hours ago, Duffy said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/10ae30d41c449b2b22036314b94db82f

Why would you like to join Plague: I've played on multiple servers and number 4 seems to be more consistent with the gangs staying together and you guys are a well-rounded group of players who actually go for turfs and cartels and aren't pussies.

what member in plague could vouch for you: I have only met Taz at Spirit and showed him I am pretty trustworthy 

never was in Invictus lol

In-game name: Teeway

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 673, i can give you a screenshot if you dont believe me but rn im just too lazy for that

Why would you like to join Plague: Dont want to play alone and i have seen a few of your members frequently

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): everuday after 5pm central on weekdays, weekends whenever

what member in plague could vouch for you: none i guess

What gangs have you recently been in: Brotherhood (very long time ago)

I just recently got back into Asylum, but I had about 60+ hours on the server before i stopped.

5 hours ago, Duffy said:

Under Review. 

2 hours ago, Teeway said:

In-game name: Teeway

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 673, i can give you a screenshot if you dont believe me but rn im just too lazy for that

Why would you like to join Plague: Dont want to play alone and i have seen a few of your members frequently

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): everuday after 5pm central on weekdays, weekends whenever

what member in plague could vouch for you: none i guess

What gangs have you recently been in: Brotherhood (very long time ago)

I just recently got back into Asylum, but I had about 60+ hours on the server before i stopped.

Denied. Seeing how you applied to numerous gangs 

14 hours ago, Duffy said:

Accepted for trail. Will send ts info 

17 hours ago, 64Bit said:

Why does it matter to you so much to find out our roster?

Well you see, "soon" usually implies within a small amount of time depending on the context. At this rate we won't find out a roster for another 2 months :kappa: 

Also why are you so defensive over a roster? Jesus lmfao, there's no need to bite a guys head off.

Edited by Crow
  • 3 years later...