Closed

On 1/10/2017 at 8:35 PM, Juice (AKA Justin) said:

Please copy and paste this format into your replies.

In-Game Name:  "justin" it might change to "juice"

Any other previous names you have gone by: nightwing

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 1000, 800 on Asylum most likely

How much money in bank (screenshot): $1000 No joke, coming back after a while, will build myself up. UPDATE: 40,000 now, I don't have Gyzao installed anymore but if I need to sceenshot I will.

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Yes, doing a small exploit. 

Current/Past Gangs: Rouge Ops and a few smaller irrelevant gangs

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes

What can you bring to ATF?

Big money, big women, big fun; No, but seriously, I consider myself a pretty good pilot and shot. Most of my experience on Arma comes from this server and KOTH. I'm very familiar on how this gamemode works and all that gumbo. The only concern is that I'm coming back to a new layout of Asylum. For example, I haven't done the new prison or any of the new features. I do not believe this will be a big problem, I can adapt quickly. Hope you accept me, I'll try and be active as I can. 

I hereby revoke my application, this by far was the worst wait time for a gang to accept/deny an application. One of the recruiters completely skipped over me and a few other people, like I found another gang, but some people only apply for one gang at a time so they don't get denied. Don't waste other peoples time, just deny them.

Good luck with the gang.

12 hours ago, Juice (AKA Justin) said:

I hereby revoke my application, this by far was the worst wait time for a gang to accept/deny an application. One of the recruiters completely skipped over me and a few other people, like I found another gang, but some people only apply for one gang at a time so they don't get denied. Don't waste other peoples time, just deny them.

Good luck with the gang.

PM'd you with a longer response, but apologies for the wait. If you would like to re-activate your application, feel free. If not, best of luck with your future endeavors.

In-Game Name: Drift

Previous Names: N/A

ARMA and Asylum Hours (Approx.): 102 Total / 70 - 80 on Asylum

Money in Bank (Screenshot):

Gg5hZtW.jpg

Ever Been Banned: I'm clean, officer!

Current/Past Gangs: Altis Rebels on Server 2 | Chose to leave due to two immature squeakers (one being the founder) in the gang's Discord and overall poor gang execution. Embarrassed to even say that I was apart of their gang.

Mic and TeamSpeak: Got 'em both.

• Capable Marksman
  • Fully Aware of Tac Comms
  • Able to Fund Missions
  • Active Player

Only difference between me and the average player is the amount of hours put into ARMA.

19 hours ago, Drift said:

In-Game Name: Drift

Previous Names: N/A

ARMA and Asylum Hours (Approx.): 102 Total / 70 - 80 on Asylum

Money in Bank (Screenshot):

Gg5hZtW.jpg

Ever Been Banned: I'm clean, officer!

Current/Past Gangs: Altis Rebels on Server 2 | Chose to leave due to two immature squeakers (one being the founder) in the gang's Discord and overall poor gang execution. Embarrassed to even say that I was apart of their gang.

Mic and TeamSpeak: Got 'em both.

• Capable Marksman
  • Fully Aware of Tac Comms
  • Able to Fund Missions
  • Active Player

Only difference between me and the average player is the amount of hours put into ARMA.

Accepted for interview. Low hours but it seems you get the game. Check your inbox for Teamspeak address.

In-Game Name: Kelp LEnny

Any other previous names you have gone by: NAh

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Steam logged 2472 total 3472

How much money in bank (screenshot): 195000

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Never

Current/Past Gangs:A salt mining crew

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Of course

What can you bring to ATF? Dank Memes, and anther able bodied person, whatever you need really

1 hour ago, Kelp_Lenny said:

What can you bring to ATF? Dank Memes, and anther able bodied person, whatever you need really

+1

4 hours ago, Kelp_Lenny said:

Accepted for interview. Check your messages for TeamSpeak information.

In-Game Name: Baked Fried Rice

Any other previous names you have gone by: That's my ingame name rn usally go as Damian

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Steam logged 653 - Asylum IDK maybe 100. But I everything is Life servers

How much money in bank (screenshot): 25k

Current/Past Gangs: I was in one  years ago.

What can you bring to ATF? I'm a good shot. Fast driver and love to fuck bitches and get shit done

Edited by djanddj
22 hours ago, djanddj said:

In-Game Name: Baked Fried Rice

Any other previous names you have gone by: That's my ingame name rn usally go as Damian

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Steam logged 653 - Asylum IDK maybe 100. But I everything is Life servers

How much money in bank (screenshot): 25k

Current/Past Gangs: I was in one  years ago.

What can you bring to ATF? I'm a good shot. Fast driver and love to fuck bitches and get shit done

Accepted for interview. Hesitant about financial status. Check your messages for TeamSpeak information.

In-Game Name: Austin Gess

Any other previous names you have gone by: not on asylum 

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma3 6000 Asylum about 60

How much money in bank (screenshot):  http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/102855490089816362/2217059C493A04FABCA50C0F8387D43CBD6F4831/

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No

Current/Past Gangs: Not that I remember

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes

What can you bring to ATF? I can bring great arma experience. I can also bring great combat skills including sniping, CQB, breaching, and explosive. I am mostly free all day and night because I am home school and that can be important when capturing cartels and turfs. I also have great dedication, loyalty, and respect. I also think I am very mature and if I had to rate my maturity form 1-10 I would say its a 7-8. Please beware that I joke around when its just me and my friends in the channel. I am also a very got helicopter pilot and I meanly like to fly little birds, hellcats and orcas. I also have very good role play experience I have been role play for about 3 years know and I think I have learned a from other people. Last I am will to help new arma3 and new role players learn to play. 

Thank you

Austin Gess

Fr0ZoR likes this
1 hour ago, Austin Gess said:

In-Game Name: Austin Gess

Any other previous names you have gone by: not on asylum 

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma3 6000 Asylum about 60

How much money in bank (screenshot):  http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/102855490089816362/2217059C493A04FABCA50C0F8387D43CBD6F4831/

Current/Past Gangs: Not that I remember

What can you bring to ATF? I can bring great arma experience. I can also bring great combat skills including sniping, CQB, breaching, and explosive. I am mostly free all day and night because I am home school and that can be important when capturing cartels and turfs. I also have great dedication, loyalty, and respect. I also think I am very mature and if I had to rate my maturity form 1-10 I would say its a 7-8. Please beware that I joke around when its just me and my friends in the channel. I am also a very got helicopter pilot and I meanly like to fly little birds, hellcats and orcas. I also have very good role play experience I have been role play for about 3 years know and I think I have learned a from other people. Last I am will to help new arma3 and new role players learn to play. 

Thank you

Austin Gess

Accepted for interview. You have the TS.

Fr0ZoR likes this

In-Game Name: Whiteice

Any other previous names you have gone by: Adrian White

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 153 logged on Arma3  and about 20 on Asylum

How much money in bank (screenshot): Not much maybe 10k

Current/Past Gangs: None on Asylum server

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes and Yes

What can you bring to ATF? I have been playing Arma since the first game came out have over 4k hours across all 3 games. I always play on RP based servers or No KOS servers that require RP to be initiated before you can Kill. I love playing Tactical Shooters and understand the lingo. Im a great marksman and enjoy the role-play aspect of the game. I think that teamwork is essential in any game and that you will get no where with out communication. If you guys decide to give me a chance, I'll for sure show you what I'm made of.

In-Game Name: Jason Klein

Any other previous names you have gone by: no

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 100 arma hours probably 90 assylum

How much money in bank (screenshot): i had 100k but then i bought a house with a crate 

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: united nations

What can you bring to ATF? lots of role play and just overall fun

Edited January 22 by Brandon Suzelis 
Edited leadership