Why are gangs disbanding

Buck

i mean a full rebel load out cost around 15k-30k depending on if u have arms/ turfs/ etc etc and if ur not in a big enough gang you loose that so fast.. its not worth being rebel with gear unless theres enough of you to defend against other gangs/cops/ randoms.. i mean i remember pre 6.0 id see people running around solo with a mk18 and yolo the fuck out of shit. now its too hard to keep up with money when u do that.

Just now, Gosu said:

Cops zerg and dont value their life

even without that, i had a mate get pulled over for being offroad when he was *driving straight* to his shed THAT IS located offroad haha... box truck searched, full of new make scotch R.I.P *he had a good reason but they searched it anyways then charged him with it... i mean cops are so fucking money hungry these days.... 

Gatorade and Bandit like this
Just now, CrossFade said:

i mean a full rebel load out cost around 15k-30k depending on if u have arms/ turfs/ etc etc and if ur not in a big enough gang you loose that so fast.. its not worth being rebel with gear unless theres enough of you to defend against other gangs/cops/ randoms.. i mean i remember pre 6.0 id see people running around solo with a mk18 and yolo the fuck out of shit. now its too hard to keep up with money when u do that.

Yea, I remember buy 3 load outs to go to a cartel

-Mk-1

-Mk-18 

-Katiba

Those were the guns i bought to fight

5 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

Lol just remembered when marksman showed me and he had like 43 mil on 1 account and his lil bro had 21 mil on another account litterly gave no fucks if he got caught with an illegil firearm (pre-6.0)

Edited by Gosu
Just now, Gosu said:

Lol just remembered when marksman showed me and he had like 43 mil on 1 account and his lil bro had 21 mil on another account litterly gave bo fucks if he got caught with an illegil firearm (pre-6.0)

yup even me with under 10m i think i had 8m-9m i didnt care... was so easy to make money back then. these days there is soooo much risk for little reward.

∆BattleBard∆ likes this

=

1 minute ago, Mc Duushe said:

And now for a Mc Duushe Moment

Pre-6.0

Rebel Load outs 150k-300k

8 - 9 m in the bank at all times

6.0+

Rebel Loadouts 15k-30k

800-900k in the bank

:kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa:

Looks like they just removed a 0.....

No point proven. times of making money is much different, its harder.. because cops constantly check illegal areas/money cap/ smaller gangs etc etc

Then.......don't do illegal shit.

I can't express this in a more blunt or nice way. I've rolled from.. athria mid yield to the processing in hemmets anf raked in 60-100k per hour

How about...Oh I don't know vermins? 80k per hemmet and it's legal...

I like 6.0 it truly showed the community that loved Asylum for what it is and not jerking off to hours of fighting

OgreTV and Eric916 like this
18 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

I've been playing Olympus over the last couple of days and it just reminds me of the old Asylum, doing meth runs in my Orca and getting 400k. If it was Asylum i would of got 40k, it's just more satisfying earning large amounts of money, for me anyway. Plus I've been rocking the CSAT Pilot Coveralls and capping cartels. Owning the cartels for 2 hours on Olympus funded me a couple of load outs. When they were being taken i had an incentive to go and defend them as they were providing me an income. Asylum's mission file is so much more advanced than Olympus's, but it's the simple things that make Altis Life fun for me ya know.

Ahh the feeling when doing a hmmt box of meth with meth cartel and getting 1.3 mil ahh the days man.... That satisfaction of getting that type of money in a single run.

J1M, asiuxjau and SheriffJohnBeard like this
36 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

If it was Asylum i would of got 40k, it's just more satisfying earning large amounts of money, for me anyway.  When they were being taken i had an incentive to go and defend them as they were providing me an income. Asylum's mission file is so much more advanced than Olympus's, but it's the simple things that make Altis Life fun for me ya know.

This is it^^

The only real change is money cap and gang cap, and honestly money cap is not that bad really.  I mean one cannot sock away 20 mil so they can fight for weeks on end, but you can sock away enough to fight for a few days.  Then grind it out again for another few days of fighting.  They nerfed the ability to fight forever without having to farm, which isn't a bad thing.  Its just different and combat minded people don't like it (understandable).  

Gang Group cap is probably the biggest issue tho, gangs with 25+ in the gang should get a higher gang bank as well IMO.

Olivia, Vash, Le Razoir and 1 other like this
51 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

I've been playing Olympus over the last couple of days and it just reminds me of the old Asylum, doing meth runs in my Orca and getting 400k. If it was Asylum i would of got 40k, it's just more satisfying earning large amounts of money, for me anyway. Plus I've been rocking the CSAT Pilot Coveralls and capping cartels. Owning the cartels for 2 hours on Olympus funded me a couple of load outs. When they were being taken i had an incentive to go and defend them as they were providing me an income. Asylum's mission file is so much more advanced than Olympus's, but it's the simple things that make Altis Life fun for me ya know.

This

Asylum is just shit now

Too much work and effort for little reward, its a game remember

Just make things how they used to be..

asiuxjau likes this

My gang for example has all the means to fight, if there is a gang to fight we fight

But gang who might not have the amazing shots for an example have no incentive to fight, 100k ifrit.. they might lose after 5 minutes.. 100k in loadouts in 30 mins?  An ifrit costing 1/10th of your total possible wealth?

And then  if they cap the cartel they gain nothing

Being able to craft mk1s and an ifrit with arms capped? That is just not a good enough incentive for the risk/time/reward ratio

The current path is not working.. why not change it? What is the worst that can happen

Edited by d'demise
Haych, sah, Feenix and 3 others like this
13 minutes ago, HotWings said:

The only real change is money cap and gang cap, and honestly money cap is not that bad really.  I mean one cannot sock away 20 mil so they can fight for weeks on end, but you can sock away enough to fight for a few days.  Then grind it out again for another few days of fighting.  They nerfed the ability to fight forever without having to farm, which isn't a bad thing.  Its just different and combat minded people don't like it (understandable).  

Gang Group cap is probably the biggest issue tho, gangs with 25+ in the gang should get a higher gang bank as well IMO.

not everyone can spend hours apon hours grinding cash... as myself worked 40+ hrs a week, have a family and must sleep its just not possible to farm and farm and farm. and since alot of the asylum members are older and work/family its stupid to have it how it is. 

BrutaL likes this

shit cartels

shit locations for cartels

shit fps

shit modded server

shit incentives to fight

shit mood

shit content

shit lag

shit money making methods all revolve around the same shitness, wait here, go here, wait a bit more, sell--> repeepepeat

shitness in general

overall shitty vibes 

i like the forums tho, great banter happening :)

Edited by dev
6 minutes ago, dev said:

shit cartels

shit locations for cartels

shit fps

shit modded server

shit incentives to fight

shit mood

shit content

shit lag

shit all money making methods revolve around the same shitness, wait here, go here, wait a bit more, sell--> repeepepeat

shitness in general

overall shitty vibes 

i like the forums tho, great banter happening :)

U also forgot shitty game physics

40 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

not everyone can spend hours apon hours grinding cash... as myself worked 40+ hrs a week, have a family and must sleep its just not possible to farm and farm and farm. and since alot of the asylum members are older and work/family its stupid to have it how it is. 

So because people do other things we should cater to that and just give them all the things so they can properly grief those who want to play the game for other reasons?  I get that people like to fight, but there are also many more people that like to just hang out and play asylum for its features as well.  The game is not only about those who want to run around and kill everything they see with no repercussions. 

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

So because people do other things we should cater to that and just give them all the things so they can properly grief those who want to play the game for other reasons?  I get that people like to fight, but there are also many more people that like to just hang out and play asylum for its features as well.  The game is not only about those who want to run around and kill everything they see with no repercussions. 

im not saying give us everything, im saying what fun is it grinding meth or scotch or days to loose it in hours of shitness?

I truly love the crafting system from 6.0. I think its really a good addition to the game. What I don't like and I'll say it again and again and again is the money cap and here's why.

The gangs who played a lot and did the most end game stuff make a lot of money. So they end up being too rich and keep coming back to fight at cartels and feds, whatever else. They want to make it an even playing field for the new guy who most likely had less then 500k(pre 6.0). Let's be real here. To get all that money you had to work for it and it takes time, a lot of fucking time. The most I think I ever had was 4 mil. And I still believe in money cap removal. What I think is being forgotten is that the people who have all that money are your truly loyal, active players. They are many of times, the kind willing to reply and post suggestions on the forums to better the community in the long run. I think many people would agree that since 6.0 the game has gone down hill. I liked it a lot more pre 6.0, I felt cops rped a lot more. Now that they have to buy their gear if they want any kind of real fire power, they are the saltiest of all salt upon finally catching the criminal. So they robocop the hell out of him/her to make at least some of the money back from getting destroyed time after time. The whole situation is totally fucked. And in truth I think Asylum lost a lot of cool people after 6.0 came out.

6 minutes ago, Steve said:

I truly love the crafting system from 6.0. I think its really a good addition to the game. What I don't like and I'll say it again and again and again is the money cap and here's why.

The gangs who played a lot and did the most end game stuff make a lot of money. So they end up being too rich and keep coming back to fight at cartels and feds, whatever else. They want to make it an even playing field for the new guy who most likely had less then 500k(pre 6.0). Let's be real here. To get all that money you had to work for it and it takes time, a lot of fucking time. The most I think I ever had was 4 mil. And I still believe in money cap removal. What I think is being forgotten is that the people who have all that money are your truly loyal, active players. They are many of times, the kind willing to reply and post suggestions on the forums to better the community in the long run. I think many people would agree that since 6.0 the game has gone down hill. I liked it a lot more pre 6.0, I felt cops rped a lot more. Now that they have to buy their gear if they want any kind of real fire power, they are the saltiest of all salt upon finally catching the criminal. So they robocop the hell out of him/her to make at least some of the money back from getting destroyed time after time. The whole situation is totally fucked. And in truth I think Asylum lost a lot of cool people after 6.0 came out.

While I don't agree with everything you stated, you made a constructive argument and I respect that. 

RedNecked and Satan like this