Change Log 6.8.0

Paratus

4 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Sick, so I get no compensation for all the 25 year scotch in there?

You will receive comp for the house, crates, and inventory. Post a comp request with the info I need and address it to myself. I'll take care of you this evening when I'm off work. 

Feenix likes this

@Paratus

Sir, thank you for the great addititon to the game. This is really going to be the revival of rebel life. Players will flock to the servers for these new mechanics and rebel life is finally back to where it should be. Thank you sir, this is now an amazing game for rebels.

ad7399d86ccf5a68446715a55ab064aa.gif

4f66c4d7ebfba3841af6701cfc6e5684.gif

Spoiler

f5755eab610687339579be32dcb70bc6.jpg

hhaha-just-kidding.jpg

1308775475557.png

its-ok-youre-just-a-retard.jpg

fs8x6.jpg

3285084.jpg

62424434.jpg

Edited by Sean // Fitty Bread
Whitey, Blurp, Feenix and 11 others like this
Just now, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

@Paratus

Sir, thank you for the great addititon to the game. This is really going to be the revival of rebel life. Players will flock to the servers for these new mechanics and rebel life is finally back to where it should be. Thank you sir, this is now an amazing game for rebels.

Hidden Content

vdm banned inc

7 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

@Paratus

Hidden Content

incredible new stuff for cartels great paratus u always do things noone can remember WHAT ARE DOESSS SIR can u plz put someone helping u with cartels and stuff to ppl get fights if u want to get the servers full MSG me paratus i will help u now plz stop with this nonsense Thanks by the way dont ask opinions to admins cuz they dont have any idea about fighting in this game they cant even understand the game and all of them are FULL POTATOES THANKS. BIG FAN paratus

Pentax, Frizzy, dj.devran and 4 others like this
2 minutes ago, Whitey said:

11 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

@Paratus

Hidden Content

Such a good update

Just now, Volunteer281 said:

The community were the one's who voted for the gang/group cap months ago. 

Not to 10 people lol

15 might be better. I think like cartels we asked for a change but then Paratus went way too far with it. I don't think we realized what 10 people would be like at the time either.....now we can't even defeat cops, and further, no gangs will fight 10v10 it has become even worse than before.

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
Just now, Volunteer281 said:

There was a MASSIVE thread about it pre-Dec wipe. I would love to show it to you. It was a long drawn out discussion with the majority of gangs and gang leaders agreeing to a cap.

We agreed to a cap, but it wasnt set amount of numbers, everyone were saying 10-15~. Let's be real 10 people is just way too low.

kryptonthegamer likes this