Change Log 6.8.0

Paratus

8 hours ago, Spank said:

Krypton makes those threads once a month. They go nowhere just like most of his ideas to buff the orca, etc. Your 90-10 vote makes 100 people. That's a small portion of our player base. Those threads get removed because all they do is turn into shit posting. Give us some contructive ideas other than giving you guys an easy button. Asylum isn't designed to live off your earnings for 6 months. You work for what you have, if you want to risk it for a fight, be prepared to work to get it back. 

Wait cause you play the game? so you know what it's like to make money and lose it at cartels? So you can suggest cartel locations?]

I'm pretty sure you forgot what road to take to go to North Rebel buddy.

200.gif

Edited by MrSmoke
Larry, Nightfury, J9R9MY and 1 other like this

Money directly into gang bank, stop adding barriers and locations to cartels that are chosen by people who have no idea ( Like ive said before get 1-2 people from each major gang/group of people and get a majority input for content ), maybe up the gang cap to 12-13 nothing major just because there comes a time when you wanna just mess around when everyone actually logs on to play and boom, there ye go!

@Paratus@bamf@Motown

Leviathan likes this

Psalm 107:28-30
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, And He brought them out of their distresses. He caused the storm to be still, So that the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad because they were quiet, So He guided them to their desired haven.

James 1:5
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

1 John 5:14-15
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

@Paratus we pray to you to browse the forums unfiltered, unbiased from the views of your administrators and look to what the players ask for

amen

1 minute ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

Psalm 107:28-30
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, And He brought them out of their distresses. He caused the storm to be still, So that the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad because they were quiet, So He guided them to their desired haven.

James 1:5
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

1 John 5:14-15
This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

@Paratus we pray to you to browse the forums unfiltered, unbiased from the views of your administrators and look to what the players ask for

amen

Can you make this into a music video?

4 hours ago, MrSmoke said:

Wait cause you play the game? so you know what it's like to make money and lose it at cartels? So you can suggest cartel locations?]

I'm pretty sure you forgot what road to take to go to North Rebel buddy.

200.gif

Been making money on asylum since you were in diapers baby boy :) and I have no need to swing dicks at cartels, I enjoy the other fighting in the game and am not hung up on one thing.