Cartel Poll - No Insults!

Should Cartel Money Deposit Directly to bank  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cartel Money Deposit Directly to bank

• Yes
    • No

Srs though I belive gangs would have a better incentive to cap cartels knowing that money will be streaming directly into the gang account. Seeing the dolla bills in the account raising will be a nice feeling and when it slows down because some bitch ass torment scrub is sitting on drug cartel hell im going to fight his ass 

Chau likes this

Wasn't here before 6.0 but the way Arms worked sounds so much better back then than it does now. Arms gives you a whoopty doo discount of $1k. Yeh totally worth it after using say.

10 Loadouts at 30k each = $300,000
Orca at say =  $100,000
Ifrit at say = $100,000

$500k worth of
gear/equipment just to save that massive discount of $1k on your guns. Totally worth it if you ask me.

Oh yeah, adding useless sandbags that can be penetrated by my piss will totally revive cartels.

Just now, Jack Hoff said:

No. Please do not raise the group cap.  While I did not play "pre-6.0", I do not enjoy being on a server populated by a few mega-gangs. The entire RP aspect gets thrown out the window.  Small groups and solo players interacting always seems more fun and dynamic to me. 

I agree with you partially. I don't believe it should be removed entirely, but upped a bit. We've seen what happens with no cap.

Voltage likes this
10 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Arms dealer tax plz. Was good incentive back in the day. IDK why it was ever removed.

If I can hear from an admin point of view, or somebody who knows 100%, why was this removed? Was it to op? Because this is how gangs made a decent amount of money after defending the only real cartel left. 

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem

Removing the fridges and having the money into gang bank would be a good idea to atleast test again

the x2 rotation between church and original arms is good and both are really fun places to fight

i think one more drug location would be good, unfortunately the newly added drug cartel is not particularly good

i suggest removing the westernly most meth cartel compound cap and a new  compound on the eastern side

Edited by d'demise

Pre 6.0 cartels were legendary.

Man, remember when you used to go and cap something because of the benefits? Nowadays shit is just getting boring, we fight and get nothing out of it. Incentive, incentive, incentive. Reverting things back to the way they were before will also encourage the smaller, less experienced gangs to fight because if they win they'll get the benefits to support gear used towards other fights. Ultimately, this will lead to the smaller gangs not quitting because they're getting fucked and instead actually wanting to improve due to what they get out of a win.

Something needs to change soon.

Wringo and BrutaL like this
Just now, explicit said:

Pre 6.0 cartels were legendary.

Man, remember when you used to go and cap something because of the benefits? Nowadays shit is just getting boring, we fight and get nothing out of it. Incentive, incentive, incentive. Reverting things back to the way they were before will also encourage the smaller, less experienced gangs to fight because if they win they'll get the benefits to support gear used towards other fights. Ultimately, this will lead to the smaller gangs not quitting because they're getting fucked and instead actually wanting to improve due to what they get out of a win.

Something needs to change soon.

Yeah 

explicit likes this
3 minutes ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Yeah 

the smaller less experienced gangs will also get more of a benefit from money from arms etc going into the gang back directly, they usually don't hold the cap long enough to make use of the crafting benefits/not have time to collect from the fridges and will always lose money and gear 

wereas, into the gang bank, they will gain a small % of money regardless of the cap time

Edited by d'demise
Big Fred and explicit like this
Just now, d'demise said:

the smaller less experienced gangs will also get more of a benefit from money from arms etc going into the gang back directly, they usually don't hold the cap long enough to make use of the crafting benefits and will always lose money and gear 

wereas, into the gang bank, they will gain a small % of money regardless of the cap time

Drug and arms money going directly in the bank is good too because even if a small gang is lucky to win something like drug they're typically domed in the first few seconds after they pull it out.

BrutaL likes this

Tbh if they would just change it back to this then we would stop nagging on the forums. And i feel like we should have like an input on cartel locations especially the new ones. like the wongs triad cartel location is just sad. Money cap idc for really.

Edited by ViiET
explicit likes this
24 minutes ago, ViiET said:

Tbh if they would just change it back to this then we would stop nagging on the forums. And i feel like we should have like an input on cartel locations especially the new ones. like the wongs triad cartel location is just sad. Money cap idc for really.

They don't listen to us though.

16 minutes ago, Wubz said:

They don't listen to us though.

Well obviously if they don't listen to what happened today, I have no hope. Everybody let out their opinions they had today on this forum so let's hope for the greater good

image.jpeg

Edited by Feenix G. Reno

The whole point of a cartel is to fight other gangs and try to get your name on the map with a cash reward. The cartel was meant to be cash for a good reason. Risking 12k in profits and an orca filled with rebels is what the cartels are meant to be like. If you kill everyone at the cartel they cannot return quickly which is when most rational minded people would make a mad dash to an atm. 

23 minutes ago, |Cam| said:

The whole point of a cartel is to fight other gangs and try to get your name on the map with a cash reward. The cartel was meant to be cash for a good reason. Risking 12k in profits and an orca filled with rebels is what the cartels are meant to be like. If you kill everyone at the cartel they cannot return quickly which is when most rational minded people would make a mad dash to an atm. 

I get on server 2 at ANY TIME and go take drug cartel, get maybe $975 to $15k at max. Happened for the past week. No benefits what so ever. Plus, no one fights anymore, so I sit there for 20 minutes by myself for literally nothing.

Edited by Wubz

I think it should be deposited to gang account.  I noticed a few people mention making the group cap a bit higher.  I agree on that as well I think the group cap should sit somewhere around 15 if there has to be a cap.  There would be no group cap if it was up to me. 

Edited by DJB