Change Log 6.8.1

Paratus

Just now, hamsham12 said:

my point with gold bars you need a lot of storage space, so you expect 10 people MAX and no1 plays w/ 10 people anymore btw, to leave vs 22 cops, in a HEMTT, i think not, maybe make the storage of the money like 60 or something, that way you can leave in a sports, SUV, Ifrit ETC but have a chance at getting away, thats my point. Not to mention the gold bars actually slow down your car and you cant even move at max speed, and if everyone carries a gold bar everyone is fatigued.

People like fighting with 22 rebels vs 2 cops, so why not?

3 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

my point with gold bars you need a lot of storage space, so you expect 10 people MAX and no1 plays w/ 10 people anymore btw, to leave vs 22 cops, in a HEMTT, i think not, maybe make the storage of the money like 60 or something, that way you can leave in a sports, SUV, Ifrit ETC but have a chance at getting away, thats my point. Not to mention the gold bars actually slow down your car and you cant even move at max speed, and if everyone carries a gold bar everyone is fatigued.

Escape in 5 sport hatches with nitrous and nobody will catch you =)

8 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Maybe add something like a bank teller, where you fly/drive to a second objective and trade the gold bars for money then fly the money, higher risk since the cops can follow and shit.

You mean take the ATM out of rebel? Totally kidding

2 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Like market at rebel outpost? Or something before you go rebel and sell?

1. Do the bank get the currency

2. Travel to a 2nd location and exchange bars for money

3. Go to rebel and sell money

theres more chance to get caught in the process, and this could be made with a processing bar such as drugs, or just selling the bar for money on a 1:24k ratio or something.

Edited by hamsham12
Budbringer likes this
1 hour ago, hamsham12 said:

theres more chance to get caught in the process, and this could be made with a processing bar such as drugs, or just selling the bar for money on a 1:24k ratio or something.

+1

1 hour ago, hamsham12 said:

The importance is forcing people to leave with the gold to make it profitable and reducing the amount of troll banks.  You can do whatever you will with the bars after you escape.  The idea of a fence is cool tho.

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

The importance is forcing people to leave with the gold to make it profitable and reducing the amount of troll banks.  You can do whatever you will with the bars after you escape.  The idea of a fence is cool tho.

I just think its kinda boring, both the "end-game" things have the same mechanic, idc if you wanna change this idea of an exchange to work w/ the fed, just a bit of change is needed.

Budbringer likes this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

We will see how the bank plays out.  It'll be incredibly difficult to get off the island and it will be boring if cops just wait for you to be leaving when they finally decide to attack you.

It's not going to be difficult, there's roughly 2km of peninsula that you're able to go over...if the cops manage to somehow lock down that entire area...you deserve to get caught. 

Edited by epTic
5 hours ago, Gnashes said:

The way those mechanics should work is this.

Gas Station = $ / Low Difficulty

Bank = $$ / Medium Difficulty

Fed = $$$$$$ / High Difficulty

Sadly, the Orca makes the Bank too easy, so we needed to nerf the money which can be flown out.

would make sense if you actually made more money at fed but its normally around what you would get at the bank unless that has been changed