Change Log 6.8.1

Paratus

7 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

my point with gold bars you need a lot of storage space, so you expect 10 people MAX and no1 plays w/ 10 people anymore btw, to leave vs 22 cops, in a HEMTT, i think not, maybe make the storage of the money like 60 or something, that way you can leave in a sports, SUV, Ifrit ETC but have a chance at getting away, thats my point. Not to mention the gold bars actually slow down your car and you cant even move at max speed, and if everyone carries a gold bar everyone is fatigued.

We do it almost every day.....

25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

great now ladders at docks need to be fixed they simply teleport you to the bottom of the ladder upon reaching the top. also the bridge in melbourne needs to be raised because fishing boats cannot get under it

Those are issues with the map (the ladders). We can work around the bridge thing though by adding a new (or moving the) boat vendor. 

5 minutes ago, bamf said:

Those are issues with the map (the ladders). We can work around the bridge thing though by adding a new (or moving the) boat vendor. 

yea that would be fine cause i was going to take my fishing boat to the wreck there but as i said the bridge is to short. also the boat spawning at melbourne needs to be fixed as well it spawns the boat directly behind the vendor causing it to clip into the ground and then get launched 20-30 meters

58 minutes ago, epTic said:

Even with all the breaks I take, I still probably have more hours in Asylum than 95% of the people here. 

All I see is you posting non stop but you're supposedly on a break? Why don't you go spend your time in a more useful manner if you are on a "break". Not to mention your cop bias is insane. It's like the cops like you want to completely stomp rebels off of the game. How would the server be fun for you guys if everyone quit? It seems to me that the cops are getting pretty bored because a lot of gangs are quitting. Maybe you should relax and play cop for the RP instead of trying to make every encounter 100% fair for both sides when it realistically will never be that way unless the group cap is gone so it can be 20v20 again, and cops are all given 7.62s. SOUNDS FUN!

Not to mention from what I have gathered from you, you play earlier when its more rebels v cops. It's the exact opposite on the times you don't play, so the people you see complain that "cops op" see it the exact opposite from you. The hatred is a little much lately, and I haven't seen it much from the rebel side to be completely honest

Edited by Poko
Frizzy, kryptonthegamer and Jonah like this

@Paratus can you add the VR Goggles to be purchasable by cops with donor rank 5. Just to add a bit more donor content for those that play just cop. There some cool rp that can come from them and at the minute the only way I can use them is going undercover. 

Thanks for the regular updates too. 

6 hours ago, Will said:

@Paratus can you add the VR Goggles to be purchasable by cops with donor rank 5. Just to add a bit more donor content for those that play just cop. There some cool rp that can come from them and at the minute the only way I can use them is going undercover. 

Thanks for the regular updates too. 

The only viable RP I see with that is cops RPing as robocops :kappa:

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

b04404219f3db6362bd893c1ea44a5cd.png

~3.5-4k are asylum. Fite me eptic.

And still bad at the game :kappa:

<3 u Scott

Edited by Pentax
Nex likes this
1 minute ago, J9R9MY said:

Jesus, most of you guys have like double my hours on Arma 3 and you're still shit.

Setting launcher open gives you hours...there was a period of 6-7 momths where I had my game on for an average of 20 Hours a day since I never needed to turn my pc off and I just played anytime I wanted to hop on. Hours mean nothing until asylum will release our in game playtime

Edited by Krypton:)
Frizzy, Scott and Pentax like this
2 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Setting launcher open gives you hours...there was a period of 6-7 momths where I had my game on for an average of 20 Hours a day since I never needed to turn my pc off and I just played anytime I wanted to hop on. Hours mean nothing until asylum will release our in game playtime

Was just kidding, wipe away the sweat. 

3 minutes ago, Pentax said:

got horrible at the game

Interesting.

Hotfix 2 (Australia)

• Fixed bug allowing gold bars to be taken from the reserve too easily on Australia.
  • Moved the salt flat rebel outpost on Australia.
  • Fixed issues with some vehicles saving and storing in garages on Australia.
  • Added proper color variations for the Porsche.
  • Added more color variations for the Yamaha R6.
  • Added more color variations for the Beetle 4x4, including extras for donor level 3, 4 and 5.
  • Added a new position for the Wong Triad on Australia.
Olivia and Declan Mamalik like this