Change Log 6.8.1

Paratus

17 minutes ago, Pentax said:

@Paratus , @bamf There's like 60% chance that any downing round when it comes to cops will lethal anyone. Can't really find a pattern on how to reproduce it, it just happens at random times. Definitely needs to be looked at what started causing it. Started happening after latest patch. (Server 6)

I've just come to accept that there's a 50% chance I will lethal anyone I shoot at on server 6. I shot a burst from the MP5 into someone walking away and it seems like their backpack was treating the bullets like lethals. I almost killed the guy...

I've had people voice their disfavor in my "abusing lethals" and I had to explain to them that it's server 6, this kind of shit will happen for a few months lol.

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I've just come to accept that there's a 50% chance I will lethal anyone I shoot at on server 6. I shot a burst from the MP5 into someone walking away and it seems like their backpack was treating the bullets like lethals. I almost killed the guy...

I've had people voice their disfavor in my "abusing lethals" and I had to explain to them that it's server 6, this kind of shit will happen for a few months lol.

Yea the amount of threats to report for abusing lethals were too much just in 2 days. Definitely something that needs to be looked at. Sucks when a guy just gets lethaled for no reason when you were on downing rounds. Then you have to do 10 minute explanation to him that you were on downing rounds but the server decided to kill you. Plus on top of that I noticed sometimes when I revive people just get teleported to debug island too, instead of being revived. Small chance to get that, so can't really tell yet if there's some kind of a pattern for it, or just random chance again with low percentage.

Edited by Pentax
Sergio likes this