Change Log 6.8.1

Paratus

2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Hotfix 2 (Australia)

• Fixed bug allowing gold bars to be taken from the reserve too easily on Australia.
  • Moved the salt flat rebel outpost on Australia.
  • Fixed issues with some vehicles saving and storing in garages on Australia.
  • Added proper color variations for the Porsche.
  • Added more color variations for the Yamaha R6.
  • Added more color variations for the Beetle 4x4, including extras for donor level 3, 4 and 5.
  • Added a new position for the Wong Triad on Australia.

Looking forward to eventual undercover cop vehicles
(besides crowner and vanilla offroad)

21 minutes ago, Mr. Meeseeks said:

Please fix 600k houses you can store any containers in the house. The moment you place them they disappear. 

Everyone I ran into had this issue, I bought my 600k house the third day of the server and never had any issues placing crates ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gubber Flexx and Brendon Smith like this

Bdw, what is so hard about returning Y inventory back to the flawless way it used to work? Surely something didn't fuck up so bad that he can't go back to how it used to be.

Everyone who fights which is basically 90% of this community hate the way it works now. Either return it, or make it so it drops on the same Altitude as you. It wouldn't be much of a problem if your Y didn't drop under your tower or eaten up by the bank floor.

Edit: Asylum has amazing features and way ahead of its 'competition', you don't need any more at this current stage. Just work on Rebel Life, and fix all the small things like bugs and making user interaction much smoother etc.., you'll be golden.

Edited by Haych
7 hours ago, Lucien said:

Ignoring oil for a second, how about how the salt mine on server 5 is too far underwater to drive out to. Tried to take the overcompensater- I mean the Monster out there, but its too deep for that lifted truck.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma 

picture of the monster for reference from the mod page

Park your car somewhat towards the middle, run into the water yourself towards the salt mine icon. You'll get the ' gather salt ' when ur character is like halfway in the water.

Brendon Smith likes this
15 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

im so late to this but shit was dum asf, 4 cops on thought we could do a bank well cops called for back up...................................................... 

Dude as soon there is a bank on any server and there is only like 4-5 cops they go to all the other precinct channels and ask for backup. I'm not complaining just saying how it is behind the scenes 

BioHazard and Mahdizzle like this
13 hours ago, Dip Dip Potato Chip said:

Dude as soon there is a bank on any server and there is only like 4-5 cops they go to all the other precinct channels and ask for backup. I'm not complaining just saying how it is behind the scenes 

Yeah, I agree. Personally I don't think it's fair and I rarely call for backup unless the few cops I'm on p3 with during eu time don't stand a chance against the bigger gangs.

Mahdizzle likes this

I'm going to put out a quick hotfix for Server 6 this AM:  

• The chop shop should now work as intended.
  • The federal reserve should now respect the cool down period.
  • Undercover cops will now spawn with the proper weapons.
  • Talents for buying airplanes are now setup properly.
  • When a cop lockpicks a restrained civilian, they will no longer receive a bounty.
  • Opening Settings from the phone should no longer result in an error message being displayed.
  • A few other minor bugs have been squashed as well, but they are behind the scenes items.
  • Disabled the ability to buy the bus until we can figure out how to remove god mode. 
  • RCO scope removed from crates and players.

The hotfix will go live shortly.

Bamf

gwizz, Padrinos, Olivia and 2 others like this
11 minutes ago, gramps said:

can we get a hot fix for Wong Triad, servers 1-4?

Been broken since it came out.

As much as I love server 6, I sure hope you guys are not forgetting about servers 1-4...

I'm not forgetting about 1-4, but there were some specific things wrong with 6 that I knew I could fix quickly today - so I went ahead and did that.  

What's going on with Wongs on 1-4?

On 3/28/2016 at 9:41 AM, bamf said:

I'm not forgetting about 1-4, but there were some specific things wrong with 6 that I knew I could fix quickly today - so I went ahead and did that.  

Believe the only thing wrong right now is that it caps as Oil Cartel. It still works as intended, but when capping it says "Oil Cartel".

13 minutes ago, bamf said:

11 minutes ago, Sants said:

Believe the only thing wrong right now is that it caps as Oil Cartel. It still works as intended, but when capping it says "Oil Cartel".

it also doesn't have a fridge spawned so nobody can take any money from it. 

kryptonthegamer, Satan and Tiger like this
5 minutes ago, Addon said:

it also doesn't have a fridge spawned so nobody can take any money from it. 

Yup, the flag pole is suspended in the air, no flag nor fridge.

Also, the progress bar doesn't work, so everyone thinks it's bugged.

You have to set your own 20 minute timer, but if someone else enters the circle, it'd stop capping and you'd never know.  (think its broken)

Nobody bothers to fight for it since you cant get anything from it yet.

Not sure how it's supposed to work when selling scotch etc.  I got the base price if we had wong triad or not.

Edited by gramps

Server 1-4 

• Wongs Cartel has been broken since release
  • Oil Cartel is broken, seen people run oil constantly and the fridge yields 0
  • Same with Drug Cartel. I've seen the Market increase in multiple drugs, check the crate, and again, very very little money. Most I've seen in that thing ever since the update is 5k, and this is after letting multiple trucks run drugs.
  • 3 second timer still applies when dropping Y to floor
  • Please fix Y inventory dropping upon death
  • Remove Group Leader commands. Multiple guys have suggested how.
  • Guns going to the market upon Crafting. Its a hit and miss.

Mahdizzle likes this
Just now, Haych said:

Server 1-4 

• Wongs Cartel has been broken since release
  • Oil Cartel is broken, seen people run oil constantly and the fridge yields 0
  • Same with Drug Cartel. I've seen the Market increase in multiple drugs, check the crate, and again, very very little money. Most I've seen in that thing ever since the update is 5k, and this is after letting multiple trucks run drugs.
  • 3 second timer still applies when dropping Y to floor
  • Please fix Y inventory dropping upon death
  • Remove Group Leader commands. Multiple guys have suggested how.
  • Guns going to the market upon Crafting. Its a hit and miss.

what he said