APD interview application

The time till a Lieutenants shows up to interview new applicants is beyond rediclious. I have heard many stories about people waiting 3, 4 or maybe even more hours to get an interview. And that for several days. In my opinion this is very unprofessional. I know a lot of lieutenants will say: ''Yeah but I am busy, can't do it right now, maybe later''. This argument is one of the most commen and most rediclious I have ever heard/seen. Where are the priorities when I see four/five Lieutenants playing as cop and two playing as rebel, while there are 5 applicants waiting for more then 5 hours. 

I would like to know why this happens. Why are people being 'restrained' for hours and hours to wait for just a simple interview?

I would like a respectful and well substantiated answer from a higher up what causes this problem.

Lieutenants, feel responsible for this. It is your job to keep the standards of the APD high. Not to deminish it. Especially when you have been voted to be a higher up and represent the APD.

Kind regards,

Link

ThePun1shed likes this
Just now, Verum said:

I hear that if you get on the TS at the right time of day, your chances of being interviewed go up. Don't get on at like 8 oclock and sit there, because they got off already.

If only we knew what time of day that was and what time 8 is for you because there are different time zones. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Unprofessional is posting on a forums about how you dont want to wait for your interview.  

I must say, you made me laugh. Already stating something I have never said. I never said I didn't want to wait. What I mean by this post, is that volunteers that want to apply to become a cop are forced to wait a really long time. Unless a lieutetant can give me a good reason why it takes so long, i will never change opinion on this subject. 

Just now, Linki said:

I must say, you made me laugh. Already stating something I have never said. I never said I didn't want to wait. What I mean by this post, is that volunteers that want to apply to become a cop are forced to wait a really long time. Unless a lieutetant can give me a good reason why it takes so long, i will never change opinion on this subject. 

Because they have shit to do? 

They have interviews, IADs, lives, college, work, etc. 

hellsvien and Reavantos like this
2 minutes ago, Linki said:

Except, thats exactly what you said.

We all put our own time into the APD, no one gets paid....

Edited by HotWings
Le Razoir, Eric916, Roberino and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Holy shit let me stop studying for my midterms and put my real life priorities aside just so I can interview you. How could I ever be so careless to make you wait more than a couple hours.  

Dammit Vanilla, what's more important, your life and career or the APD? Gosh... :P

11 minutes ago, Noobious said:

You do have to admit tho. Waiting for Lt's does take a pretty damn long time. Usually they are just playing in-game so they aren't "Too busy". All they have to do is take 10-15 mins out of their day and interview one person. Its not that hard boys. 

Interviews can take around 45 minutes actually.  You have to interview then you have to sit around and do nothing while they do their exam. 

Edited by HotWings
Just now, HotWings said:

Interviews take around 45 minutes actually.  You have to interview then you have to sit around and do nothing while they do their exam. 

Well it never took me that long and I did it twice. So either these guys are very dumb or they didn't study.

47 minutes ago, Linki said:

The time till a Lieutenants shows up to interview new applicants is beyond rediclious. I have heard many stories about people waiting 3, 4 or maybe even more hours to get an interview. And that for several days. In my opinion this is very unprofessional. I know a lot of lieutenants will say: ''Yeah but I am busy, can't do it right now, maybe later''. This argument is one of the most commen and most rediclious I have ever heard/seen. Where are the priorities when I see four/five Lieutenants playing as cop and two playing as rebel, while there are 5 applicants waiting for more then 5 hours. 

I would like to know why this happens. Why are people being 'restrained' for hours and hours to wait for just a simple interview?

I would like a respectful and well substantiated answer from a higher up what causes this problem.

Lieutenants, feel responsible for this. It is your job to keep the standards of the APD high. Not to deminish it. Especially when you have been voted to be a higher up and represent the APD.

Kind regards,

Link

You cant even use spell checker which is ridiculous, Do you get pissed as fuck when you have to stand in a line at Wal-mart to buy your shit?

If you hop on TS for your interview and don't see any Lieutenants in the Senior Police Chambers it's probably going to be a while before you get your interview. The whitelist applicants channel description pretty much tells you that.
If the only Lieutenant you see on the teamspeak in is the AFK channel then don't complain that you've been waiting hours on end.

If you are dead set on messaging a Lieutenant for your interview (even though you shouldn't) be respectful. You have no idea how many times someone messages me demanding that I do their interview...

NotSoNutty and Flax like this