APD Appreciation Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Id have to say server 2 and 4 so far the cops are awesome, id like to point out my appreciation for watching people hack in front of me and cops and the cops decide to restrain me as im getting off so i cant get off. Good show.

Salty day, apologize for my behaviour on the forum.

Zoex likes this

Just wanted to give a shout out and a Thanks to Constable Nomad for some excellent RP. I am RPing as a former soldier who lost his hearing and speech from a artillery round exploding and busting his ear drums, with a piece of shrapnel taking out his voice box ,rendering him mute and deaf. During play I was hit by a car (breaking my leg) as I was crawling to a vendor to get a med kit Officer Nomad found me. (I RP my ability to communicate with folks by reading lips or texting as sign language) Once Officer Nomad understood how I was RPing he actually got down into the prone position to talk with me and constantly stayed in front of me to ensure I could see his face, never breaking character while treating me for the injuries. I just joined AA5 server and if this is but a small example of how folks are going to play, I think I have found me a new home. I know RPing is not for everyone but for those of us who enjoy this aspect of the game, RPing like this increases the fun factor 10 fold and builds a backstory for the character you RP. So once again thanks to Officer Nomad for adding a chapter "in the life of" and looking forward hopefully, to many hours of RPing in the Asylum world.

Got ambushed by some bounty hunters while I was in a drug filled hemmit, they popped my tires and then downed me. Before they took me away the police showed up and downed all of us while I was shitting my pants about the hemmit. So they take us away to their HQ and, thank god, they impounded my hemmit full of drugs Without searching it! xD

Ended up only having a 50 second prison sentence...

10/10 APD

Capt Pepper and Mike Stmria like this
  1. Constable Rookie: holy shit this guy is fun to RP with. Long story short, he made himself, RJ, Abstand, and I all fathers of the same 2 kids in a matter of seconds
  2. Corporal RJ: this fucking guy goes around as a slutty nurse who heals everyone while high on cocaine or on a red gull overdose, can't tell which 
  3. Lieutenant. Cadet. Rock Hardick: He's self explanatory 
Overseer, DreamC and Olivia like this
13 hours ago, Rookie said:

Constable Sujay:         Besides making me really crave a good tikka, that man is funny as sin when processing people, and definitely has a good heart and he always gives people the benefit of the doubt before i crash our car :'(

CHICKEN TIKKA IS LOVE CHICKEN TIKKA IS LIFE

Guess I gotta make a new one...

Corp SenPie, don't think he plays much anymore, or I'm just playing on the wrong precinct but he's hilarious, and Zeona Jol as of recently, that guy will listen to your whole story and add so much shit it actually makes whatever bland story you made up into a really good one. He deserves a promotion imo, as I was really salty and he actually encouraged me to explain my charges.

Zoex likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Most police RP correctly, but these litle 15 year old police, cmon, everyone know they not doing their job correctly when no admins are on.

they just run in town and handcuff people with bounty without talking to them, then when you got restrained, he start talking to you, hahaha so RP

Id understand for a 100k bounty, but 13k, haha nice job mate

Edited by Raphael
1 hour ago, Raphael said:

Most police RP correctly, but these litle 15 year old police, cmon, everyone know they not doing their job correctly when no admins are on.

they just run in town and handcuff people with bounty without talking to them, then when you got restrained, he start talking to you, hahaha so RP

Id understand for a 100k bounty, but 13k, haha nice job mate

highlight positive rp experiences. Though you said "nice job", I feel the anger in your veins!

Teddy_ and Olivia like this

As apart of the APD I would never say a officer is bad at his job or abuses. But some do understand rules and RP more and go the extra mile to make everyone have a great experience! For that I thank Yrk as I see him as a great member of the APD and I almost always remember the RP I have with him.

Was suggested by Zoex to come comment about a good experience i have had with the apd. A fella named GhostofDawn (spelling may be off but its close) came to RP stop a prison break

and ended up being our hostage for the whole day. The other cops didnt give a shit about saving him, but he chose not to log out after ten minutes and RPed with us the whole time. The guy

was the only cop out of the fifteen cops i captured that day that actually RPed with me. Theres a hell of alot more to the story but Im going to TLDR it here and just say seriously dude, way to

be a fuckin good sport. I dont know who you are, what gang you are from, or if you are trying to get promoted but i will say this. If you ever need a gang, hmu, and if you ever want to be a

career cop +fucking 1 from my gang man, Thank you for the RP, havnt had that in awhile.

Honorable Mentions: Encore - Eli, AgentX, SOS FAM especially - Not once have these guys ever raged at me like the usual cops who arrest me after a PB or a bank. They sit there and actually RP andas small as a thing that this is, in a world where you get robo copped every time you have a bounty over 3k and are in a gang ;  you notice shit like this.

Ghost0fDawn likes this

Was suggested by Zoex to come comment about a good experience i have had with the apd. A fella named GhostofDawn (spelling may be off but its close) came to RP stop a prison break

and ended up being our hostage for the whole day. The other cops didnt give a shit about saving him, but he chose not to log out after ten minutes and RPed with us the whole time. The guy

was the only cop out of the fifteen cops i captured that day that actually RPed with me. Theres a hell of alot more to the story but Im going to TLDR it here and just say seriously dude, way to

be a fuckin good sport. I dont know who you are, what gang you are from, or if you are trying to get promoted but i will say this. If you ever need a gang, hmu, and if you ever want to be a

career cop +fucking 1 from my gang man, Thank you for the RP, havnt had that in awhile.

Honorable Mentions: Encore - Eli, AgentX, SOS FAM especially - Not once have these guys ever raged at me like the usual cops who arrest me after a PB or a bank. They sit there and actually RP andas small as a thing that this is, in a world where you get robo copped every time you have a bounty over 3k and are in a gang ;  you notice shit like this.

@Agent X Just wanted to thank this guy and @LennieTheLegend . Theres all sorts of different cops in asylum, 

ones who play for money

ones who play for RP

ones who play for promotion

but these guys play for the pure fun of being a cop.  They RP, They you in jail when you deserve it, They pardon you when you have actually earned it, but most of all they actually take the time to listen to what you have to say. If im bull shitting these guys, they are going to know it - WHY? cause they don't just ignore me and talk on TS waiting for me to finish speaking because there mind was already made up - No, they are sitting there Having a great time enjoying what what they are doing. People like this make this server a really fun place to play. Doesn't matter if they are giving me a 2000% increased ticket and jail for 74 days. They do it because I probably deserve it, not because they need money / hates me. There are only a handful of cops that actually give you credit for trying to RP, and quite honestly that alone makes me want to RP more.

Can we  start giving people like these promotions?

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

@Agent X Just wanted to thank this guy and @LennieTheLegend . Theres all sorts of different cops in asylum, 

ones who play for money

ones who play for RP

but these guys play for the pure fun of being a cop.  They RP, They you in jail when you deserve it, They pardon you when you have actually earned it, but most of all they actually take the time to listen to what you have to say. If im bull shitting these guys, they are going to know it - WHY? cause they don't just ignore me and talk on TS waiting for me to finish speaking because there mind was already made up - No, they are sitting there Having a great time enjoying what what they are doing. People like this make this server a really fun place to play. Doesn't matter if they are giving me a 2000% increased ticket and jail for 74 days. They do it because I probably deserve it, not because they need money / hates me. There are only a handful of cops that actually give you credit for trying to RP, and quite honestly that alone makes me want to RP more.

You probably know all about this being my second chance at being on the APD. I blew the last one and now I am trying to make the best of this one and not let people down. The game is more fun when you get someone that is willing to talk to you and not call me a hacker or a ban dodger. We will continue to RP and make it fun for everyone. See you on the battlefield.

Eli likes this
12 minutes ago, Agent X said:

You probably know all about this being my second chance at being on the APD. I blew the last one and now I am trying to make the best of this one and not let people down. The game is more fun when you get someone that is willing to talk to you and not call me a hacker or a ban dodger. We will continue to RP and make it fun for everyone. See you on the battlefield.

Did not know that was your second chance, but the way you play cop is remarkable my friend

Eli likes this
7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

@Agent X Just wanted to thank this guy and @LennieTheLegend . Theres all sorts of different cops in asylum, 

ones who play for money

ones who play for RP

Well, Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate you posting this!