APD Appreciation Thread

while i was on civ with my friends hunting a bounty at the bank the cops started coming in, i gave some information on where some of them were and @USCCHRIS started texting me back about where my friends were at who not to shoot , pretty much relayed information back and forth making it an interesting Civ / Cop effort at getting the people from the bank. It was one of the few times we as bounty hunters didn't get screwed over by the APD (As in being downed by an officer after telling them multiple times we're there to help) i feel like it was mainly because of USCchris passing on the information he got from our texts so big +1 to him! 

Also good job at all the cops at the bank on p3 didn't get all of your names but it was fun to work with the cops as a civ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Big shout out to @shattman for being such a fun hostage at the Federal Reserve last night. Decided to hop on and play for the first time in a longggg time and I had a ton of laughs making him put up with me. Not only that, but big props for being the only cop that even responded to the Fed robbery while the other 4 unnamed officers dicked around in Kavala as our 3 man team took home 14 bars of gold :D

10/10 would deal with @shattman any day.

Edited by Distilled
massi likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

After robbing 7 stores, and killing officer @Lucky (hope this is the right 1, talking bout Lucky-TradeMark), i managed to still get a pardon due some fun RP-times with :

@Mahdizzle trying to burn me on  a campfire if i wouldn't sing, (god save your ears), and luck-tm and @Forrest, demonstrating how my 'story' went, wich in the end led to Forrest shooting Lucky in the head to show how my story went.

+1 for the 3 cops i ment above, I love you guys on and off cop :D.

Forrest and Mahdizzle like this
2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

After robbing 7 stores, and killing officer @Lucky (hope this is the right 1, talking bout Lucky-TradeMark), i managed to still get a pardon due some fun RP-times with :

@Mahdizzle trying to burn me on  a campfire if i wouldn't sing, (god save your ears), and luck-tm and @Forrest, demonstrating how my 'story' went, wich in the end led to Forrest shooting Lucky in the head to show how my story went.

Thanks bro I had a lot of fun as well that day, hope to see you around.

Mahdizzle likes this

2 days ago, me and some members of my gang were captured by @KrazyKnight and another officer (forgot his name) Anyway, as I was being processed, we shared a great story about how my family was kidnapped by the mafia, and I was told to cause as much mayhem as possible for them to be let go. Then we started talking about how bad my clothes were, I had a recon Fatigues (Hex) with a tactical vest (camo) and it looked terrible. In the end, I got a half ticket, and lived happily ever after

49 minutes ago, [я] Gravl said:

2 days ago, me and some members of my gang were captured by @KrazyKnight and another officer (forgot his name) Anyway, as I was being processed, we shared a great story about how my family was kidnapped by the mafia, and I was told to cause as much mayhem as possible for them to be let go. Then we started talking about how bad my clothes were, I had a recon Fatigues (Hex) with a tactical vest (camo) and it looked terrible. In the end, I got a half ticket, and lived happily ever after

The real crime being committed, was the crime of fashion my friend. :frog:

GravL, Ken, Flameless and 2 others like this
10 hours ago, wollie35 said:

It was fun my dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Marcus played on S2. His behind a wall and watched this constable RP. With a dude that could only type. Be built on the dudes RP like a boss. Previous to this. I was robbing a medic for $4, as I was doing this he hit his siren. So I killed the medic. I had a 10k bounty and he built on my RP. 

Marcus for Corporal you won't regret it. 

Marcus18 likes this
Just now, Rory Pants said:

@Marcus played on S2. His behind a wall and watched this constable RP. With a dude that could only type. Be built on the dudes RP like a boss. Previous to this. I was robbing a medic for $4, as I was doing this he hit his siren. So I killed the medic. I had a 10k bounty and he built on my RP. 

Marcus for Corporal you won't regret it. 

@Rory Pants Hey man, really appreciate the comment. I'm trying to go for corporal too. I don't know it'll be tough.

• 1 month later...

One of the many good experiences I had was on server 2.

:killed about 9 people at turf drug dealer. 

:shot down 2 helicopters

:died

:bounty of 56k

:mucking about in Kav square

:cops catch me

:tell 10 minute story at HQ about picking apples

:cadet and constable believe me

:get pardon.

I LUV COPS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I had the displeasure of hearing sirens behind me. I was pulled over by Officer Bertil who identified himself and explained the reason for the traffic stop. I had one count of hit and run and two counts of homicide. I explained that the first one I didn't receive a pardon for as promised due to my help during a Kavala shootout a day or two earlier with someone who was gunning down medics. I also explained that the two homicides were from two individuals attempting to rob me. Ofc. Bertil extended a pardon and cleared my bounty and was very much the best interaction I've had with any police officer in Altis. I'd like him to be recognized and stand as an example to other Officers on professionalism and courtesy.

Thank you, Ofc. Bertil. @Dull

• 1 month later...

i just want to give a big shoutout to the apd on server 2. before i feel like roleplaying would never really lower your ticket that much, no matter how creative or original you are. as of recently, i’ve noticed a lot of officers giving very significant reductions to roleplayers such as myself. (ex: 100k down to 10k, etc.) i feel like it’s finally worth roleplaying again for the most part, and i hope others begin doing it aswell. (made this because of @Muffinsniper. thanks for putting up with my robot roleplay.)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

It was like 4 years ago, but I was on as an APD officer and someone said they had been terrified of heights and he wanted to get rid of this fear. In which I said jump out of a helicopter and pull a parachute. He proceeded to 1 hour later and Slammed Into the ground at Kav PD dying. 3 others watched it happen and a Medic said "I aint fixing that shit"

Niklaus likes this
  • 2 years later...