Help Addon With his PC

Satan

Addon: ok so last night i booted my pc on my hard drive instead of my ssd and it crashed when i got to windows 7. so i tried to boot as my ssd and it boots as windows 7 still instead. idk how to fix it. i set boot priority and changed it in bios but it still isn't booting as my ssd. when i run as my hdd it just crashes because my windows 7 on there is broken for some odd reason

1. When you're on "Boot Option Priorities", do you have your desired Hard Drive Disk in the first slot? (There should be around 9 slots, may vary)

2. If you do have it as a Hard Drive for the first slot, have you set it to the correct one? Check by going to the "Hard Drive BBS Priorities" part (may be named different), and selecting the desired Hard Drive to boot from.

Let us know the results

Akula likes this
10 hours ago, Sants said:

Addon: ok so last night i booted my pc on my hard drive instead of my ssd and it crashed when i got to windows 7. so i tried to boot as my ssd and it boots as windows 7 still instead. idk how to fix it. i set boot priority and changed it in bios but it still isn't booting as my ssd. when i run as my hdd it just crashes because my windows 7 on there is broken for some odd reason

Help Sants not cancel wars when he's about to be killed.

Reformed epTic likes this
11 hours ago, MarchingBands said:

1. When you're on "Boot Option Priorities", do you have your desired Hard Drive Disk in the first slot? (There should be around 9 slots, may vary)

2. If you do have it as a Hard Drive for the first slot, have you set it to the correct one? Check by going to the "Hard Drive BBS Priorities" part (may be named different), and selecting the desired Hard Drive to boot from.

Let us know the results

i had my SSD in the first slot. For some reason it wasn't recognizing my SSD having windows installed. Lucky when I ran my windows 7 again i had the windows repair screen so i could get to cmd prompt and I was able to run bcdboot C:\Windows and it ran my SSD and from windows 10 i was able to set it to boot that automatically again. 

Edited by Addon
Satan likes this
Just now, Addon said:

i had my SSD in the first slot. For some reason it wasn't recognizing my SSD having windows installed. Lucky when I ran my windows 7 again i had the windows repair screen so i could get to cmd prompt and I was able to run bcdboot C:\Windows and was able to run my windows 10 and from windows 10 i was able to set it to boot that automatically again. 

I'm glad you were able to solve it, need anything else?

Satan likes this