Hello (Assistance Required Please)

Hello, my name is George, and I recently decided to get into Asylum server, but I'm having trouble connecting and I couldnot find any relevant topic to post this in, so I decided to post it here, I'm getting error every time I try to join server, I pick squad click join and this is what I get : "The instruction at 0x000000063E60F5F referenced memory at 0x0000000063E60F5F. The memory could not be written" - I've searched far and wide to troubleshoot this issue, but so far couldnot find anything to fix it with. if someone knows how I can fix it I'd appreciate it.
also I'm using windows 10
MY PC SPECS:
RAM : 8GB
CPU : I7 870 2.93 GHz
Graphics Card : GTS 450
64 bit operating system

Edited by George18
1 minute ago, Gloria Williams said:

Mind if you give us a full overview of your specifications? 

updated my original post, I don't know if there's anything else worth mentioning

1 minute ago, Olivia said:

Try verifying the integrity of your game cache for Arma?  That sometimes help.  Also if it happens again try quitting Arma completely (close the launcher too).  

I'll try that now

2 hours ago, George18 said:

Hello, my name is George, and I recently decided to get into Asylum server, but I'm having trouble connecting and I couldnot find any relevant topic to post this in, so I decided to post it here, I'm getting error every time I try to join server, I pick squad click join and this is what I get : "The instruction at 0x000000063E60F5F referenced memory at 0x0000000063E60F5F. The memory could not be written" - I've searched far and wide to troubleshoot this issue, but so far couldnot find anything to fix it with. if someone knows how I can fix it I'd appreciate it.
also I'm using windows 10
MY PC SPECS:
RAM : 8GB
CPU : I7 870 2.93 GHz
Graphics Card : GTS 450
64 bit operating system

Did you upgrade to windows 10 or did you computer come with it?

If you upgraded it could have screwed up one of your registry files which is an easy fix. 

I would also delete your Arma 3 profiles or try starting up in Dev mode playing for a minute or so then switching back to regular seems to correct the issue. 

It happens to me quite often as soon as you load the mission file it kicks you? That's what happens with me and I get an error message like that. It's weird tho because it's off and on for me. I usually close steam restart computer and it works again. i personally don't think it's a ram issue otherwise.