Change Log 6.8.2

Paratus

• Significantly increased the amount of money which the drug cartel produces.
  • Cartels now give dirty money instead of regular cash.
  • Cartel containers can now hold a maximum of $100,000.
  • The owners of Wong's Triad will no longer have a cut taken from their own illegal sales.
  • Rebel outpost virtual item and weapon purchases will now contribute to a new container added to the arms dealer, in addition to the reduction of cost for the owners.
  • Dirty money held will no longer sync to player accounts.
  • Dirty money in capture containers now passively increases over time.
  • Everyone will now receive system chat messages when any cartel/capture container is nearing maximum capacity.
  • A new phone app has been added which will allow any civilian to check the contents of any capture container at any time.
  • Removed the forest house drug cartel location.
  • Fixed many broken air garages.
  • Placing crates in modded houses will now work as intended.
  • The Wong Triad will now take a cut even when it's not currently owned by gang; however, it will not take a cut when your gang is the owner.
  • Moved the eastern salt mine on Australia so that it's not in water.
  • The Wong Triad flag pole on Altis no longer hovers.
  • Fixed issues with the progress display at Wong Triad on Altis.
  • Restructured the way virtual items drop to the ground so that they'll work more based off of proper physics.
  • Removed access to the Arma diary function due to exploits.
  • Fixed an exploit allowing you to loot contents of a crate (KBW).
  • You can no longer sling load storage crates out of houses.
  • Fixed a bug where items and weapons would not go up in price properly when "out of stock".
  • More checks to disable AI radio chatter.
  • Gold bars will no longer continuously spawn on one another in the reserve.
  • Added a new boat spawn outside Melbourne.
  • There is now a valid vehicle spawn point at the western Triad location on Australia.
  • Medic helicopters all spawn facing the expected direction.
  • Removed Australia rebel car shop from sand dune rebel outpost as was originally intended; vehicles available at Darwin.
  • You can now pull your C130's from Alice Springs (and take them off).

Hotfix 1:

• Y inventory should drop properly now.
  • Slight reduction in passive money placed into capture containers.

Just now, bamf said:

No April Fools jokes in there.  

Also, this is a HUGE change for the cartel system.  There should be plenty of incentive to fight the cartels now in terms of monetary rewards.

I agree I really hope all works as intended and i LOVE the fact that arms is going to have a fridge now too!

Just now, bamf said:

No April Fools jokes in there.  

Also, this is a HUGE change for the cartel system.  There should be plenty of incentive to fight the cartels now in terms of monetary rewards.

War is all about money and power. Now replace "war" by "cartel". This update sound good to me.

11 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Do the capture containers max out at a specific dollar amount?

18 minutes ago, Paratus said:

• Significantly increased the amount of money which the drug cartel produces.
  • Cartels now give dirty money instead of regular cash.
  • Cartel containers can now hold a maximum of $100,000.

5 minutes ago, GarethBatty said:

I hope this is an april fools patch notes because this is useless post. Yet again, you haven't listened to anything the community has said about the cartels @Paratus. Thank you for wasting my time once again.

^ Except for fixes i suppose

Also, what about swat. Is that fixed?

Edited by Churu
Just now, GarethBatty said:

I hope this is an april fools patch notes because this is useless post. Yet again, you haven't listened to anything the community has said about the cartels @Paratus."Dirty money from cartels."!!!!!!! Thank you for wasting my time once again.

Seriously?

Edited by HotWings
Vash, Ghost0fDawn and {Harry} like this
3 minutes ago, GarethBatty said:

I hope this is an april fools patch notes because this is useless post. Yet again, you haven't listened to anything the community has said about the cartels @Paratus."Dirty money from cartels."!!!!!!! Thank you for wasting my time once again.

How about you appreciate we actually get updates and new things. Paratus doesn't have to update the server he could spend his time completely on identity. Honestly if I was him i'd say fuck you all, the majority of people that bitch and complain about patches and updates is ridiculous it happens every update. like for once can't you just appreciate that we as community are actually receiving new things unlike some unfortunate communities.

Just now, Paratus said:

It's almost a bit amusing here because when you see what cartels are now, and actually play it, I don't think there'll be so much complaining. This was a massive patch for cartels.

Ok I take back partially what i said as the app for the cartels and the container at arms is a good idea. But still, the dirty money:blink:

1 minute ago, Paratus said:

It's almost a bit amusing here because when you see what cartels are now, and actually play it, I don't think there'll be so much complaining. This was a massive patch for cartels.

Vocal minority Paratus. This is a GREAT cartel patch. Cartels are by no means perfect but I don't see how you can complain about this change. 

Edited by Bilal Battu