Change Log 6.8.2

Paratus

Just now, Bilal Battu said:

Its hard to tell now because its a bit broken. The cartels are getting like 50k every 10 minutes.

Yeah wasn't that how it was pre 6.0 but there was no group cap so cops would just get raped all day but now we have group cap so hopefully this new money making method will make people want to fight cartels more.

Edited by jonah1045
Just now, Bilal Battu said:

Def too much but i don't think its because Paratus overturned it. It seems to be getting money even when no one is doing anything.

It's designed to do that now; however, it should be nowhere near what was reported above. I'll have to keep an eye on it because it might actually be money generated by sales boosting it a bunch.

3 minutes ago, Paratus said:

It's designed to do that now; however, it should be nowhere near what was reported above. I'll have to keep an eye on it because it might actually be money generated by sales boosting it a bunch.

This is only after 10 or so minutes and we already emptied them a few times: http://imgur.com/a/5QoWJ

Either way I see (hopefully) a lot more fighting going on.

Edited by Bilal Battu
Just now, Shepurd said:

Why was Y inventory changed in the first place? Did people think keeping all of your Y until respawning or getting executed was OP or something? I never saw anyone complain about it :/

Pretty sure it's cause you had to camp bodies in cities waiting just to loot them.

Nice patch and a good direction for the server. Also nice to see that you've accepted some help from KBW, would love to see him do more for the smaller issues while you can focus more on bigger stuff, nice to see Bamf doing some coding as well, this can only mean better things.

Only huge issue we have now is the Fed. People 'exploit' it when theres no cops on. The domes need a maximum of 5 cops on, however the vault doesn't require any, so people wait for the animals to open the domes, and then proceed drilling into the vaults with 0 cops on making maximum profit for no effort. You can also drill the vaults when its on elevated security, so people just cycle this and make easy money. Plus, this bugs out SWAT.

I also think the Fed needs a massive overhaul, its a end game event, it shouldn't be for groups of 4 just to do smash and grabs and make easy money, it should be hard, and some planning should go into it. Here's some ideas that we should consider.

• Increase the amount of money the Fed yields to around 500-700k, this is about 50k-70k cut per person for around 45m/1hr of work. Also this requires 2 Hemmt Transports making planning even more valuable.
  • Increase the amount of cops needed on to 12 to balance the payout. It shouldn't be easy.
  • Remove the whole Dome drilling. Animals open them anyway. Increase the timer of the vault drilling, and remove explosive charges.
  • Money Launderer/Gold Buyers, have 2 of these on the map. Adds another scenerio to fighting rather then always defending rebel. You can use some of the suggested cartel locations for these.
  • Reduce SWAT ladders to 2

This is all to make the Fed a actual end game event and only for gangs with good planning and strategy to pull off. The Fed should be a event where Police pull expensive equipment, same with rebels. It should be a all out type of thing, this will ultimately make the start of it fun, also make the chases at the end even more fun.

Just now, Haych said:

Nice patch and a good direction for the server. Also nice to see that you've accepted some help from KBW, would love to see him do more for the smaller issues while you can focus more on bigger stuff, nice to see Bamf doing some coding as well, this can only mean better things.

Only huge issue we have now is the Fed. People 'exploit' it when theres no cops on. The domes need a maximum of 5 cops on, however the vault doesn't require any, so people wait for the animals to open the domes, and then proceed drilling into the vaults with 0 cops on making maximum profit for no effort. You can also drill the vaults when its on elevated security, so people just cycle this and make easy money. Plus, this bugs out SWAT.

I also think the Fed needs a massive overhaul, its a end game event, it shouldn't be for groups of 4 just to do smash and grabs and make easy money, it should be hard, and some planning should go into it. Here's some ideas that we should consider.

• Increase the amount of money the Fed yields to around 500-700k, this is about 50k-70k cut per person for around 45m/1hr of work. Also this requires 2 Hemmt Transports making planning even more valuable.
  • Increase the amount of cops needed on to 12 to balance the payout. It shouldn't be easy.
  • Remove the whole Dome drilling. Animals open them anyway. Increase the timer of the vault drilling, and remove explosive charges.
  • Money Launderer/Gold Buyers, have 2 of these on the map. Adds another scenerio to fighting rather then always defending rebel. You can use some of the suggested cartel locations for these.
  • Reduce SWAT ladders to 2

This is all to make the Fed a actual end game event and only for gangs with good planning and strategy to pull off. The Fed should be a event where Police pull expensive equipment, same with rebels. It should be a all out type of thing, this will ultimately make the start of it fun, also make the chases at the end even more fun.

Sounds epic

10 minutes ago, Haych said:

Also can we get a fix on Ifrit smokes, 70% of the times they spawn without smoke. I hate having to pullout and spend about 30k on Ifrits just to get smokes every time.

Considering that it cost 5k to pull an ifrit out each time, this is a huge issue. I've wasted 20-30k trying to get smokes to spawn before.

Bilal Battu likes this

Is there chance that maybe ifrits arnt meant to have smokes? I see no other reason why they wouldnt load properly unless it were a dearm script. (Unless its loading some kind of vehicle ID, which I thought wasnt a thing and the reason we couldnt have customizable vehicles)

6 minutes ago, Hiraku said:

Is there chance that maybe ifrits arnt meant to have smokes? I see no other reason why they wouldnt load properly unless it were a dearm script. (Unless its loading some kind of vehicle ID, which I thought wasnt a thing and the reason we couldnt have customizable vehicles)

The script to keep 50cal bullets persistant messes with the ifrit smokes. Ifrits are definitely supposed to have smokes. That's 90% of the reason why people pull them for cartels.

Shepurd likes this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

That was actually patched last week for S6, and the code for that change merged onto Altis today as well.  It should always require 5 cops online to get anything out of the fed now.

Haych, Apci, Bry and 1 other like this
16 minutes ago, bamf said:

That was actually patched last week for S6, and the code for that change merged onto Altis today as well.  It should always require 5 cops online to get anything out of the fed now.

Does this include the bars that spawn on the floor and not in a vault?