Change Log 6.8.2

Paratus

4 hours ago, Haych said:

Only huge issue we have now is the Fed. People 'exploit' it when theres no cops on. The domes need a maximum of 5 cops on, however the vault doesn't require any, so people wait for the animals to open the domes, and then proceed drilling into the vaults with 0 cops on making maximum profit for no effort. You can also drill the vaults when its on elevated security, so people just cycle this and make easy money. Plus, this bugs out SWAT.

I also think the Fed needs a massive overhaul, its a end game event, it shouldn't be for groups of 4 just to do smash and grabs and make easy money, it should be hard, and some planning should go into it. Here's some ideas that we should consider.

• Increase the amount of money the Fed yields to around 500-700k, this is about 50k-70k cut per person for around 45m/1hr of work. Also this requires 2 Hemmt Transports making planning even more valuable.
  • Increase the amount of cops needed on to 12 to balance the payout. It shouldn't be easy.
  • Remove the whole Dome drilling. Animals open them anyway. Increase the timer of the vault drilling, and remove explosive charges.
  • Money Launderer/Gold Buyers, have 2 of these on the map. Adds another scenerio to fighting rather then always defending rebel. You can use some of the suggested cartel locations for these.
  • Reduce SWAT ladders to 2

This is all to make the Fed a actual end game event and only for gangs with good planning and strategy to pull off. The Fed should be a event where Police pull expensive equipment, same with rebels. It should be a all out type of thing, this will ultimately make the start of it fun, also make the chases at the end even more fun.

FYI, this is patch notes not suggestion thread :-P 

But I will dissect this down and explain a few things. First and foremost, not bad ideas, some just won't work. Fed doesn't need a complete over-haul, just a few tweaks. 

Increase Amt of money -> It just got increased, probably won't be increased much more

Increase amount of cops -> I agree. It should be one of the most difficult things to do on Asylum. 

Increase drill timer -> Use to be 2 minutes, but then we increased it to, I believe 5 minutes (trust me, people complained)

Dome drilling -> In theory, its a good idea, animals are a problem. I would rather see a fix so animals can't crack the domes for you. 

Explosive charges -> They are not the problem, but can see why you throw them in there with the state of the fed

Money Launderer/Gold Buyers -> I like this idea, but it won't happen. Reasoning is because you are dragging out the fight with the APD. If a fed takes 30 minutes already, and then you add another 20-30 minutes, then the cops are fighting only for the fed for an hour. This is roughly 50% of a restart/recycle, which means that cops won't be able to do the other things they are suppose to do.

Swat Ladders -> No comment, never had an issue with this. 

Woah...Krypton complaining about a patch?!?!?! That has never happened before!!! :^D

Haych likes this
Just now, Killswitch said:

But I will dissect this down and explain a few things. First and foremost, not bad ideas, some just won't work. Fed doesn't need a complete over-haul, just a few tweaks. 

Increase Amt of money -> It just got increased, probably won't be increased much more

Increase amount of cops -> I agree. It should be one of the most difficult things to do on Asylum. 

Increase drill timer -> Use to be 2 minutes, but then we increased it to, I believe 5 minutes (trust me, people complained)

Dome drilling -> In theory, its a good idea, animals are a problem. I would rather see a fix so animals can't crack the domes for you. 

Explosive charges -> They are not the problem, but can see why you throw them in there with the state of the fed

Money Launderer/Gold Buyers -> I like this idea, but it won't happen. Reasoning is because you are dragging out the fight with the APD. If a fed takes 30 minutes already, and then you add another 20-30 minutes, then the cops are fighting only for the fed for an hour. This is roughly 50% of a restart/recycle, which means that cops won't be able to do the other things they are suppose to do.

Woah...Krypton complaining about a patch?!?!?! That has never happened before!!! :^D

I like this patch. I complained that the admins Act like they're listening. It clearly says that in multiple posta

Awesome patch! love bug fixes more than new features considering certain bugs can be around for so long with no eta on a fix cough* pulling unconscious players out of a locked car as medic cough*, the cartel changes are brilliant, giving the gangs what they have been whining about but adding a perfect balance. 10/10

15 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

There definitely is a problem with swat ladders btw

Now lets talk about oil cartel...

JBrXs2B.jpg

I am not saying it should generate money but that location...please put it on land. That and I'm not sure how many are running oil, at least on Australia. Are the owners around to tell us if you are just taking the rubber out? My guess is not. Maybe put rubber in based on oil found when wrecking maybe? Not really sure that would help though.

Edited by Bilal Battu
20 minutes ago, Bilal Battu said:

JBrXs2B.jpg

I am not saying it should generate money but that location...please put it on land. That and I'm not sure how many are running oil, at least on Australia. Are the owners around to tell us if you are just taking the rubber out? My guess is not. Maybe put rubber in based on oil found when wrecking maybe? Not really sure that would help though.

is food and water too expensive for you? lol

Fernando likes this
Just now, Krypton:) said:

Aren't you Career cop anyways? Never seen you in a notable gang. Not insulting you just asking.

You're behaving like a little baby on this thread because the money doesn't directly go into the gang account. Don't really care who you are or how "notable" your gangs are. Fucking appreciate this golden patch and stop throwing a trantum. 

3 hours ago, Diseased said:

This was how much money it was before, LEAVE IT BE. So many more fights and spending of money will come of this.

ye

already so far today

had fights with 'random's at wong's triad for 70k

and fought pretty much all night lol

asylum is SAVED. if this patch stays how it is, DO NOT nerf it.. having to collect it is a good idea too

paratus.. this patch is amazing.. just fix y inventory,  please can it drop upon respawn? pretty please? i beg i beg i beg i beg @Paratus

kryptonthegamer and Apci like this

Looks sick @Paratusmaybe ill come back and play, just maybe.....  Dirty money idea is actually kinda cool imo. fight to get the cartel, fight to get the money, fight to keep the money. FIGHTSSSSSS. Only thing that can make this bad is if the server restarts during a fight lol money resets, kinda sucks. Need the reset though otherwise people on at EU times will be stocking up on restarts. Very difficult to please everyone, but you did well

Edited by Poko
BrutaL and Apci like this
27 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Speaking from the grave,

We did it boys, The meeting manage to get enough attention to get changes started. See when we work together we pull amazing things. Thank you to @Killswitch for making this possible. Now lets be constructive and positif to keep these changes frequent and interesting. 

Rebel Public Relations,

The one .50cal Gunner.

Justice will be served my friend

8 hours ago, Bilal Battu said:

JBrXs2B.jpg

It's not being passively created and no one is running oil to create it, only just seen 1 pop up now that I won't bother to collect.....

16 hours ago, GarethBatty said:

I hope this is an april fools patch notes because this is useless post. Yet again, you haven't listened to anything the community has said about the cartels @Paratus."Dirty money from cartels."!!!!!!! Thank you for wasting my time once again.

Why are you complaining about cartels? You cant fight them for shit so they aint much use to you.

BioHazard, explicit, Tiger and 1 other like this