Change Log 6.8.2

Paratus

4 hours ago, GarethBatty said:

I hope this is an april fools patch notes because this is useless post. Yet again, you haven't listened to anything the community has said about the cartels @Paratus."Dirty money from cartels."!!!!!!! Thank you for wasting my time once again.

Really? Because these patch notes are almost exclusively based on a meeting we had with rebel leaders. 

4 hours ago, GarethBatty said:

I hope this is an april fools patch notes because this is useless post. Yet again, you haven't listened to anything the community has said about the cartels @Paratus."Dirty money from cartels."!!!!!!! Thank you for wasting my time once again.

3 minutes ago, Motown said:

Really? Because these patch notes are almost exclusively based on a meeting we had with rebel leaders. 

Congratulations. You have upset @Motown I didn't think that was possible. 

Dextrix, Apci, Bilal Battu and 2 others like this
15 minutes ago, Motown said:

The biggest feature basically universally wanted by fighting gangs was direct to gang banks. Now it's having to take money and clean it then Have it?? Who would think we wanted that.

Basically you guys slapped rebels in the face again and at this point I honestly think you guys believe you're listening....so time to give up

And dint get me wrong. This is one of my favorite patches in a long time...but please don't say you're listening.

Edited by Krypton:)
Gareth likes this
Just now, Krypton:) said:

The biggest feature basically universally wanted by fighting gangs was direct to gang banks. Now it's having to take money and clean it then Have it?? Who would think we wanted that.

We have drastically increased the payouts received at cartels. It's called "compromise". You can't have everything you want. 

Bry, explicit, Hubschrauber and 2 others like this
5 minutes ago, Bilal Battu said:

Direct to account is just plain too easy especially for a big boost in the amount of money. That and the fact there are now 3 cartels generating money. I'm actually OK with dirty money but that is obviously just my opinion.

Agreed!

51 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Basically you guys slapped rebels in the face again and at this point I honestly think you guys believe you're listening....so time to give up

And dint get me wrong. This is one of my favorite patches in a long time...but please don't say you're listening.

The reason for the change to dirty money is that you now get money passively inserted into the fridges.  We can't create money and remove all risk of banking the money.  I know some people above me have talked about compromises needing to be made - which is what we have done.  

So I think we did hear the gangs in terms of creating more incentive to fight the cartels, but we have also extended the conflict to include needing to successfully convert and bank those funds.  

Volunteer281, AndrewFam and Feenix like this
22 minutes ago, bamf said:

The reason for the change to dirty money is that you now get money passively inserted into the fridges.  We can't create money and remove all risk of banking the money.  I know some people above me have talked about compromises needing to be made - which is what we have done.  

So I think we did hear the gangs in terms of creating more incentive to fight the cartels, but we have also extended the conflict to include needing to successfully convert and bank those funds.  

I could understand if the money didn't reset every restart and could be synced on you.