Change Log 6.8.2

Paratus

Y inventory dropping based on physics is very annoying. It takes a long time to pick up a full inventory worth of stuff and becomes a pain during combat because they scatter every where. Its more of a nuisance then something 'cool'.

Just please return to how Y used to work where it drops upon respawn or execution. Reduce the city circle radius so you can execute at Wongs and Drug Dealers. There you go, problem solved. Please don't say "This is a feature now" because nah, it's hella broken and every attempt to 'make it better' just makes it worse. Just return to how it was. Thanks x

11 hours ago, HotWings said:

Removing the group cap would essentially revert all efforts to prevent super gangs from running all over the server as before 6.0.... There really is not point in removing the group cap at all. 10v10 or smaller are the best fights anyways. 

I wouldn't mind 15 player cap, 10 is just too small and we routinely fight ~15 cops at banks and feds

50 minutes ago, Haych said:

Y inventory dropping based on physics is very annoying. It takes a long time to pick up a full inventory worth of stuff and becomes a pain during combat because they scatter every where. Its more of a nuisance then something 'cool'.

Just please return to how Y used to work where it drops upon respawn or execution. Reduce the city circle radius so you can execute at Wongs and Drug Dealers. There you go, problem solved. Please don't say "This is a feature now" because nah, it's hella broken and every attempt to 'make it better' just makes it worse. Just return to how it was. Thanks x

It is horrible...the items spread out 20m apart and that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen as a 'feature'..at least it drops finally. 

Just now, hamsham12 said:

Never even been about money to me, Nv still the only gang, along with Bad Blood that actually goes to other gangs servers and fights, just astounds me people only care about fights when money is involved.

I don't like farming and getting killed by 16 Cops when I try a meth run for the 3rd time that day. It's a game and money is how you fight. Insanity goes to servers and fights, late NA even....and no one would fight for the past 2 days. Idk What more you want. We tried to fight synergy last night.

Just now, Krypton:) said:

I don't like farming and getting killed by 16 Cops when I try a meth run for the 3rd time that day. It's a game and money is how you fight. Insanity goes to servers and fights, late NA even....and no one would fight for the past 2 days. Idk What more you want. We tried to fight synergy last night.

Well, Nv was on from around 11:00am-8:00pm and we had to go to server #1 to fight, then to server #3, I just wish people gave us benefit as well, tired of going to servers with max taxes and the home gang owning two turfs, seems to me a bit unfair.

11 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Well, Nv was on from around 11:00am-8:00pm and we had to go to server #1 to fight, then to server #3, I just wish people gave us benefit as well, tired of going to servers with max taxes and the home gang owning two turfs, seems to me a bit unfair.

Perm move Nv to s1 and get the advantages vs other s1 gangs :)

1 hour ago, Krypton:) said:

Yesterday I had to log out and apparently I had dirty money on me. It wiped my entire loadout....why can it not juse sync? So you can crash on accident or have a server go down and they get to say "hahah screw you no money for you!!!"....what's the point? Come on.

The obvious point is syncing with dirty money can be abused.  They're treated like gold bars for good reason.