Synergy Recruitment [S1] [CLOSED]

Synergy
Server #1 - The hibernation is over!

EQSbolj.png

About us

Synergy was originally created in February 2015, and was a dominant gang for over 9 months on server #1.

We are a veteran gang with thousands of Asylum hours under our belt.

Our main focus is fighting for control of the cartels while also being a nuisance to the APD.

We value good and tactical communication, but also strive to have a lot of fun while playing together.

We play by the rules and aim to be a good addition to the community.

Roster

Leaders:
Bikstok, Rodrigo, Alex, Shepurd

Members:
Jay, Clint Beastwood, Killswitch, DaQuan, Matt, Bok Lau, Millar, Annox, Jonah,

BaDaBiNg, Lethal, Corn, Ghillie Dhu, Tiger, Carson, Ruger, Jimbo, Rusty

Trials not listed.

Requirements

- A lot of experience in Asylum; especially with cartels.

-  A strong motivation to always improve personal skills.

- Team oriented, mature and good tactical communications.

- Able to follow server rules and general guidelines.

- Should not maintain a specific cop ratio or hours a month.

Application format

If you wish to apply to Synergy, please fill out the following application.

Ingame name:

Timezone/country:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):

Previous gangs:

Why do you want to join Synergy?:

Any members who can vouch for you?:

We also accept applications in private messages to either of the leaders listed above.

caAT7Pp.jpg

Edited by Bikstok
bunni, Mahdizzle, Rusty:) and 33 others like this
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: B0B

Timezone/country:  UK GMT

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):  3.3k  https://gyazo.com/eb4e5a8a35d8e8555151261983b80d15

Previous gangs: Rebel Department Evil Corp Torment  (Pretty much all disbanded)

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Loved playing with some of the guys in torment that are in here also want to play with experienced players.

Any members who can vouch for you?: idk :P

Edited by Bob Jill.
Buck, Swifty, Fernando and 11 others like this
7 minutes ago, Bob Jill. said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):  3.3k  https://gyazo.com/eb4e5a8a35d8e8555151261983b80d15

Previous gangs: Rebel Department Evil Corp Torment

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Loved playing with some of the guys in torment that are in here also want to play with experienced players.

+1 really good teammate and shot

Bob Jill. likes this
8 minutes ago, Bob Jill. said:

Previous gangs: Rebel Department Evil Corp Torment

+1

Ingame name: Rusty

Timezone/country: UK GMT 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 4.8k https://gyazo.com/990dfbd81ee4ad6df04fcd088d5fa3a3

Previous gangs: Torment, and just played with a bunch of friends

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Most people that was in torment are in there and I enjoyed playing with them

Any members who can vouch for you?: addon, millar, pete, couple more

Edited by R9.
Drew, pete, Tiger and 4 others like this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Ingame name: hamsham

Timezone/country: CST/US

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 4k

Previous gangs: A lot

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Although I love the boys in Nv theyre never on anymore, I love fights, and I love just being around people who enjoy it as much as I do, although I know Synergy and I have had some trouble in the past, who can say they havent, constant shit talk back and forth is what makes it enjoyable in the end, being able to tell someone, "i'm better than you' is just a good feeling, I just want that classic Asylum gang lifestyle back, been running solo so why not give this a chance.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Vouching as for a good player? I'm sure most of you guys know me, as for a good guy, i'm not sure, although I act childish in-game i'm a pretty chill person in TS, so maybe Rodrigo, Addon not sure tbh.

[p.s] I know this app is a long shot, just wanting that old-school vibe back, especially with cartels kicking up again.

+1 my good homie 10/10 pilot

hamsham12 likes this

Ingame name: jacobharr

Timezone/country: est

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 3000 https://gyazo.com/61b4526d394819b540ac8944bfe08860

Previous gangs: evilcorp, df?, instinct, insurgo castalst, encore some others  been around sense 5.0

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I like to play all day and kill people all day and enjoy playing asylum.

Any members who can vouch for you?: everybody,I just made a montage check it out haha always thought joining syn would be my end game but maybe it's not time.

even though I know pretty much everybody that has been in syn doesn't like  me  I think because I'm a shit talker to other gangs"legit tactic" you should give a g a chance.

Edited by JacobHarr
Alex:) and ZEIMZY like this
Just now, JacobHarr said:

Ingame name: jacobharr

Timezone/country: est

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 3000 https://gyazo.com/61b4526d394819b540ac8944bfe08860

Previous gangs: evilcorp, df?, instinct, insurgo castalst, encore some others  been around sense 5.0

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I like to play all day and kill people all day and enjoy playing asylum.

Any members who can vouch for you?: everybody,I just made a montage check it out haha always thought joining syn would be my end game but maybe it's not time.

even though I know pretty much everybody that has been in syn doesn't me  I think because I'm a shit talker to other gangs"legit tactic" you should give a g a chance.

+1 really chill guy to be with and good teamplayer

4 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Ingame name: hamsham

Timezone/country: CST/US

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 4k

Previous gangs: A lot

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Although I love the boys in Nv theyre never on anymore, I love fights, and I love just being around people who enjoy it as much as I do, although I know Synergy and I have had some trouble in the past, who can say they havent, constant shit talk back and forth is what makes it enjoyable in the end, being able to tell someone, "i'm better than you' is just a good feeling, I just want that classic Asylum gang lifestyle back, been running solo so why not give this a chance.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Vouching as for a good player? I'm sure most of you guys know me, as for a good guy, i'm not sure, although I act childish in-game i'm a pretty chill person in TS, so maybe Rodrigo, Addon not sure tbh.

[p.s] I know this app is a long shot, just wanting that old-school vibe back, especially with cartels kicking up again.

+1 was always fun to play with back in the insidious days

hamsham12 likes this