• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Ingame name: Sheriff John Beard

Timezone/country: Southern California

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 2.5k

Previous gangs: BadBlood , (was a "trial" for serenity before my 3 weeks as cadet) 

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I enjoy playing with like-minded people. I'm eager to fight cartels and do whatever is necessary.

Any members who can vouch for you?: I haven't spoken personally with anyone to sponsor me, but I'm well acquainted with mostly everyone.   

You are a good player and have the experience/play time we are looking for. But unfortunately we are currently full and are not accepting new trials at the moment. I'm sorry and good luck with your future endeavors.

Midamaru and SheriffJohnBeard like this
12 hours ago, Shepurd said:

Unfortunately, due to a lack of experience, we have decide to decline your application. Join a smaller gang (not the APD), get some experience at cartels, and apply again in the future. Good luck!

What an ass damn shepurd. Lol 

explicit likes this

Ingame name: Nuvo

Timezone/country: Central Time Zone / United States

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/442b85bdfd2e641a3bc03d3a7b9c44a2

Previous gangs: Plague, DHM

Why do you want to join Synergy?: To play with an experienced group of players with a great understanding of Asylum who are actively involved in gang activities. I am also financially stable,  I know the call outs for cartels, I understand how to play with a team and be successful as well as keeping great coms in the process.

Any members who can vouch for you?: N/A

1 hour ago, Nuvo said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/442b85bdfd2e641a3bc03d3a7b9c44a2

Why do you want to join Synergy?: To play with an experienced group of players with a great understanding of Asylum who are actively involved in gang activities. I am also financially stable,  I know the call outs for cartels, I understand how to play with a team and be successful as well as keeping great coms in the process.

+1 good player

On 4/2/2016 at 7:34 PM, explicit said:

Ingame name: Zero

Timezone/country: PDT/GMT Hours -7 hours United States of America

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): https://gyazo.com/a5785c3b15dc4931590cad46041ac52c

Previous gangs: Altis Task Force

Why do you want to join Synergy: I would like to be able to rob banks, feds, and cartels etc. Not only wanting to be able to make more money than I would be able to lonewolf, I also want to join a gang that is active and be able to show the extent of my skills but not limited to; being an intermediate pilot, marksmanship, and intermediate driver. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Jhin Zero
4 hours ago, Nuvo said:

Application denied. Unfortunately you need gang members to vouch for you to be considered for trial at this point.

Nuvo likes this

ngame name:1Shot

Timezone/country:Eastern united states

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):https://gyazo.com/58c874a928f520a9c7ba6e1b3e689095

Previous gangs:Had my own gang called HURT (Heavy Urban Response Team) we played server 3 but broke it up 

Why do you want to join Synergy?:     I wanna Join synergy because that is where all the action is the cops and bad players are bases around you guys and by bad players i mean people who kill rob and theft i like that stuff plus i am sure you guys can use another good shooter 

Any members who can vouch for you?: Not exactly sure if anyone can vouch for me because i have never played with  any of you that i know of but i would like to play with you guys for a few hours and then you guys can check me out and see if im good enough for trial

Edited by D4rkplayer
On 10-5-2016 at 7:07 AM, [§] Alex said:

You are a good player and have the experience/play time we are looking for. But unfortunately we are currently full and are not accepting new trials at the moment. I'm sorry and good luck with your future endeavors.

Get sheriff now, i vouch for him. 

3 hours ago, D4rkplayer said:

ngame name:1Shot

Timezone/country:Eastern united states

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):https://gyazo.com/58c874a928f520a9c7ba6e1b3e689095

Previous gangs:Had my own gang called HURT (Heavy Urban Response Team) we played server 3 but broke it up 

Why do you want to join Synergy?:     I wanna Join synergy because that is where all the action is the cops and bad players are bases around you guys and by bad players i mean people who kill rob and theft i like that stuff plus i am sure you guys can use another good shooter 

Any members who can vouch for you?: Not exactly sure if anyone can vouch for me because i have never played with  any of you that i know of but i would like to play with you guys for a few hours and then you guys can check me out and see if im good enough for trial

Application denied. You don't have the cartel experience we are looking for. Best of luck in your future endeavours:)

Badboy and Ghostshot like this

Ingame name: JumJum

Timezone/country: EST, USA

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 2110 - https://gyazo.com/a8f3c73ca3cf81ccc5580be52faf90a3

Previous gangs: Suicide Squad, #Rekt, APD (Corporal)

Why do you want to join Synergy?

I've been a player on Asylum for roughly 2 years with most of that time spent on server 1. During that time I witnessed all the good, bad, amazing, and often hilarious things that Synergy was able to achieve. More importantly, Synergy has always earned the respect that they've been given. You've always been known as a group of competitive veteran players that can highly impact the community. That's the reason I want to join Synergy. I feel that with my wealth of knowledge and experience I can help Synergy continue to help provide a better gaming experience for server 1 players. Additionally, I'm a decent shot, skilled pilot, and extremely good at tactical communications whether it's leading or following directions when necessary. 

I generally play a minimum of 3 days a week and have only been playing on server 6 for the past couple months in hopes that it would take off. Well, capturing cartels with no one around gets boring pretty quickly, so it's time to make my return to server 1. When I come back to 1 I want it to be with a group of people who plan to play as competitively as Synergy does and no other gang I believe can provide me with what I'm looking for.

Any members who can vouch for you?:

Lethal is the member that I would say I'm closest with and I hope that he would enjoy having me around given some of our past experiences playing together. 

Edited by JumJum
Smarty and Gatorade like this
On 5/12/2016 at 10:40 AM, Ruger said:

Ingame name: Ruger

Timezone/country: USA, ALL THE TIME, ALWAYS, FOREVER 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 6

Previous gangs: Drunken Fools

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Need the money

Any members who can vouch for you?: Cozi

Dam, shots fired. XD

6 hours ago, JumJum said:

Ingame name: JumJum

Timezone/country: EST, USA

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 2110 - https://gyazo.com/a8f3c73ca3cf81ccc5580be52faf90a3

Previous gangs: Suicide Squad, #Rekt, APD (Corporal)

Why do you want to join Synergy?

I've been a player on Asylum for roughly 2 years with most of that time spent on server 1. During that time I witnessed all the good, bad, amazing, and often hilarious things that Synergy was able to achieve. More importantly, Synergy has always earned the respect that they've been given. You've always been known as a group of competitive veteran players that can highly impact the community. That's the reason I want to join Synergy. I feel that with my wealth of knowledge and experience I can help Synergy continue to help provide a better gaming experience for server 1 players. Additionally, I'm a decent shot, skilled pilot, and extremely good at tactical communications whether it's leading or following directions when necessary. 

I generally play a minimum of 3 days a week and have only been playing on server 6 for the past couple months in hopes that it would take off. Well, capturing cartels with no one around gets boring pretty quickly, so it's time to make my return to server 1. When I come back to 1 I want it to be with a group of people who plan to play as competitively as Synergy does and no other gang I believe can provide me with what I'm looking for.

Any members who can vouch for you?:

Lethal is the member that I would say I'm closest with and I hope that he would enjoy having me around given some of our past experiences playing together. 

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. At this point our recruitment is very limited, and we are focused on exceptional cartel players. Your previous gangs don't indicate much experience with cartels. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you find a suitable gang! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: Benjamin Remer / R9NJ9M9N R9M9R

Timezone/country: Central Standard Time

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 2864 hours -> https://i.gyazo.com/c4d515263c3702e0872c41ad012f52ae.png

Previous gangs: Tribal

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Synergy is a very dominant gang. They fight, they make money, they cap cartels, and they have fun. Which is what I'm hear for

Any members who can vouch for you?: Rusty, Lethal, and maybe Tiger

Edited by Benjamin Remer
Tiger and Gareth like this
13 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 2864 hours -> https://i.gyazo.com/c4d515263c3702e0872c41ad012f52ae.png

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Synergy is a very dominant gang. They fight, they make money, they cap cartels, and they have fun. Which is what I'm hear for

Damn well that was fast.

4 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

-1 will try to steal gang bank money, Seems like a money whore

joke btw XD

Edited by [i]CoZi
4 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

+1 

Edited by GarethBatty
5 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. At this point our recruitment is very limited, and we are focused on exceptional cartel players. From my time on olympus with you, you dont seem to be quite the right fit for synergy.