Encore o7

Axe

Myself, @Pentax, and @Millar (Sorta, Not really @Hubschrauber) started the gang back in October-November of 2015. After 6 months of terrorizing server two and the occasional cartel (when they were fought) the gang will be disbanding. This is mainly because the gang was started when I had classes only 2 out of 7 days a week. I go back to class 5 days a week on Monday and simply don’t have the time to build on what I have left and with no one to share the leadership, or even play for that matter. The gang started as something I never intended on becoming this big, and I’m glad it did so well. Members come and go, gangs will disband and new ones will rise. It’s the nature of the game. It’s just a shame this has to happen as the new cartel update comes out.

@Millar, @jonah1045, @Shepurd, @Drew, I wish nothing but the best for you in Synergy.

Thanks to all these guys for making the last 6 months enjoyable. (I’m sure I forgot some)

@Haych, @CarbonEvolution, @Treeherder, @Pieter,@Goku, @Tom, @Deimus, @Pippi, @Yenii, @Renegade, @Budbringer, @Smee, @JacobHarr, @Pee Jay, @pete, @Vladimir Bravski, @HardyBor @HardyBxoxowhichever one you are, @Agent X, @Chau(Now you can go full time BH) , @Mugsie, @Juicy, @Shark, @J1M, @OLL13, @Eli, @Sants

Most of you have removed your tags and applied to other gangs, so best of luck to wherever you end up

TS will be up until the payment runs out (I don’t think the payment will be paid for next month), but feel free to hang until it goes down.

Thanks for the fun times

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” - Seneca

And @Smarty <3. Only 6 months late

Edited by Axe
Jonah, Treeherder, Buck and 13 others like this

o7, was def fun times. Never expected the gang to be at the point where it gotten to. If I were not burnt out of Altis that much, I would try to run it, but I'm just enjoying Aussie way too much. Maybe one day, who knows. If there will be enough interest in the teamspeak I will keep paying for it, so that people could have somewhere to chill in. Thanks everyone who were in the gang <3

Okay-Crying-Meme-05.png

Edited by Pentax
1 hour ago, Axe said:

Myself, @Pentax, and @Millar (Sorta, Not really @Hubschrauber) started the gang back in October-November of 2015. After 6 months of terrorizing server two and the occasional cartel (when they were fought) the gang will be disbanding. This is mainly because the gang was started when I had classes only 2 out of 7 days a week. I go back to class 5 days a week on Monday and simply don’t have the time to build on what I have left and with no one to share the leadership, or even play for that matter. The gang started as something I never intended on becoming this big, and I’m glad it did so well. Members come and go, gangs will disband and new ones will rise. It’s the nature of the game. It’s just a shame this has to happen as the new cartel update comes out.

@Millar, @jonah1045, @Shepurd, @Drew, I wish nothing but the best for you in Synergy.

Thanks to all these guys for making the last 6 months enjoyable. (I’m sure I forgot some)

@Haych, @CarbonEvolution, @Treeherder, @Pieter,@Goku, @Tom, @Deimus, @Pippi, @Yenii, @Renegade, @Budbringer, @Smee, @JacobHarr, @Pee Jay, @pete, @Vladimir Bravski, @HardyBor @HardyBxoxowhichever one you are, @Agent X, @Chau(Now you can go full time BH) , @Mugsie, @Juicy, @Shark, @J1M, @OLL13, @Eli, @Sants

Most of you have removed your tags and applied to other gangs, so best of luck to wherever you end up

TS will be up until the payment runs out (I don’t think the payment will be paid for next month), but feel free to hang until it goes down.

Thanks for the fun times

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” - Seneca

Forgot my name. Dick.

45 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Millar couldn't of picked THE WORST DAY POSSIBLE to annouce that lmao. So many mixed emotions.

"He's trolling!"

"No he's not"

"HE TOOK HIS TAGS OFF!"

"April Fools!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

I dont wanna talk about it...

• 4 months later...