What's the deal?

3 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Why is everyone so offended by forum posts and chats these days? Remember when the forums were way more toxic? This is part of a competitive community, who want to win...people need to lighten up...if you aren't doing anything wrong that you're accused of...no need to worry right? 

It gets old.

2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Shit gets annoying and old when a 17 year old thinks he's cool talking shit behind the monitor. Sure there are times when it's fun and games, but when it's too much it's too much, just gotta know when to stop and not cross the line...

Yeah, Krypton.

Edited by Clint Beastwood
Vash, TMACWILLIS, Sergio and 2 others like this
10 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Clint u are bad at arma. Irl youre probably stellar though I really don't know. But arma no. :(

Honestly, if being good at Arma/video games is your claim to fame, you need a reality check.

I have nothing to prove in a video game that is meant to be fun and stress free. GG

Don't really know, I'm susceptible to this as well though. Certain stuff just triggers some people I guess.

But there's a difference between shit talking and actually personally attacking someone.

Shit talk shouldn't be taken seriously (in most cases) and is just something that comes with being competitive, but personal attacks are something on a whole new level, and depending on the person, should or shouldn't be taken too heavily.

After all, it's a video game, get over it. Anywhere from 1-100 people out of 7 billion look down on you, and those 1-100 are in a gaming community that shouldn't affect your personal or your social life whatsoever.

TL;DR : Don't be such a bitch about almost everything you see on the internet.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
BaDaBiNg_10-8 and FozzyBear like this
18 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Clint u are bad at arma. Irl youre probably stellar though I really don't know. But arma no. :(

Why does everything have to revolve around someones skill in arma with you? You have a unhealthy obsession with whether someone else is up to your level man and its pretty pathetic tbh. People dont give a fuck about your posts, your opinions or whether you can shoot in arma ok? Its just as simple as that. And you can talk shit all you want back to me about arma this or you can shoot that, doesnt bother me. But like i said, no one gives a fuck man, no one.

Gosu, Vash, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and 9 others like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Why does everything have to revolve around someones skill in arma with you? You have a unhealthy obsession with whether someone else is up to your level man and its pretty pathetic tbh. People dont give a fuck about your posts, your opinions or whether you can shoot in arma ok? Its just as simple as that. And you can talk shit all you want back to me about arma this or you can shoot that, doesnt bother me. But like i said, no one gives a fuck man, no one.

Nah I just can't bring up any irl Stuff without a ban (I'm better at the irl game too btw) so I gotta be relevant to the community...why u so mad bro? 

Edited by Krypton:)
3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

LightMilkyCoot.gif

Can't find a gif of a leprechaun smacking somebody so hey