What happpend to server 6?

bobzen

2 minutes ago, Mr. Meeseeks said:

Also the fact that they decided to make the server CQC when the map is way bigger then Altis which makes no sense. What would of made more sense if they just made stratis CQC rather then a map thats bigger then Altis by 2

I bet if the RCO, MRCO and ARCO was added in you would see a population increase.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Meeseeks said:

Also the fact that they decided to make the server CQC when the map is way bigger then Altis which makes no sense. What would of made more sense if they just made stratis CQC rather then a map thats bigger then Altis by 2

So true we really need better scopes on server 6 too. The fact that we cant even get any magnifying scopes at all is bullshit

Gubber Flexx likes this

-poor optimization 

-many bugs

-huge map but expensive/ useless air vehicles

-most vehicles handle like garbage 

-huge map but not many ways to make money. some things are basically restricted to certain towns unlike altis- excavating, turtles, or still things that are still broken

-people don't want to start over

I personally quite enjoy it, but  these are some reasons why it isn't popular with some people. 

i still like s6 Its fun! I like how its modded i was getting sick of old asylum and just to shake thing sup that is great and the modded community is huge its just a matter of time with updates and the future i feel like people will be back on s6, also plz add long range scopes it will target a larger group of players

Edited by Wtfmanshw
32 minutes ago, ViiET said:

a 1 week hype? you're retarded

The majority of the hype died after 1 week, yes. It got to the point were I didn't have to sit and spam for 15+ mins after like 5 days actually. I wouldn't say I was retarded. Thanks for the shit talk though, its much appreciated.

Leviathan likes this

I predicted it would die the same way server 5 died. Reasons are simple, devs don't want to give people what they want:

• People want scopes on Australia, RCO, MRCO, ARCO.
  • People want armored vehicles. Ifrits, Hunters, Striders. (or HMVV etc)
  • People want helicopters! We have all these new helicopters like Huey, Mi-24 and many many more
  • People want better cartel locations and less travel overall. Nobody wants to fly to Perth to fight cartel
  • Map is pure garbage and performance is garbage too (map dev did show off some cool stuff in new version tho)
  • People want more guns. There are at least 10-15 good guns that did not get added like G36, PP-19 Bizon, CZ-805, M14 DMR, CZ550, L85A2, Mk12 SPR, M40A3, Mk16 mod 0, Dragunov SVD, XM-8. Why aren't these guns in? Who knows they are fun as hell and different. caliber cannot be the excuse we have the .338 lapua there.
  • Cops need better guns, on Altis constable gets two fully automatic assault rifles on Aus constable gets 9mm pea shooter and THATS IT. Corporals ONLY get a fucking semi automatic shit. Even bounty hunters get fully automatic rifles. 

List of guns if you need - http://friedenhq.org/tmp/CUP_Class%20List/classlist.html

What people want is Altis with mods and linked bank account across servers you give them that and the server will stay as full as the non modded ones.

Give people what they want and they will reward you with play time. Right now Server 6 is literally torture we have all this new stuff available but we can't use it. Its cruel like giving us the Lapua with iron sights etc. 

Server was fun the first week because everything was new and you didnt notice the negatives but once we made some money and maxed the account you started to see how there must be more to it or I am moving back to Altis. 

My personal opinion and not the opinion of other admins or devs.

Zoex, 2legit, DosWolf and 17 others like this
6 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

I predicted it would die the same way server 5 died. Reasons are simple, devs don't want to give people what they want:

• People want helicopters! We have all these new helicopters like Huey, Mi-24 and many many more
  • People want better cartel locations and less travel overall. Nobody wants to fly to Perth to fight cartel
  • Map is pure garbage and performance is garbage too (map dev did show off some cool stuff in new version tho)
  • People want more guns. There are at least 10-15 good guns that did not get added like G36, PP-19 Bizon, CZ-805, M14 DMR, CZ550, L85A2, Mk12 SPR, M40A3, Mk16 mod 0, Dragunov SVD, XM-8. Why aren't these guns in? Who knows they are fun as hell and different. caliber cannot be the excuse we have the .338 lapua there.

List of guns if you need - http://friedenhq.org/tmp/CUP_Class%20List/classlist.html

What people want is Altis with mods and linked bank account across servers you give them that and the server will stay as full as the non modded ones.

Give people what they want and they will reward you with play time. Right now Server 6 is literally torture we have all this new stuff available but we can't use it. Its cruel like giving us the Lapua with iron sights etc. 

Server was fun the first week because everything was new and you didnt notice the negatives but once we made some money and maxed the account you started to see how there must be more to it or I am moving back to Altis. 

This is straight up facts! Good way of putting it btw!!! 

P.S i Totally agree with everything you said!

Edited by Mr. Meeseeks
Hubschrauber likes this
28 minutes ago, LaGrange said:

Awwwe, shit. Smirnoff going in. My laptop can't run the server so I have yet to play it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the idea of the modded server is good in theory, but people just prefer good ol' Altis for long-term gameplay.

I don't think it is mods itself that was the problem.  There's just so many flaws to server six.  There shouldn't of been so many drastic changes, don't fix something that isn't broken.  ACOG sights were never a problem, a money reset was so pointless and more of a hassle to players as we already have a money cap...and for God sake, talents should've never been reset, the map design is pretty bad and makes money making take way too long.  I was incredibly hyped about the modded server but the hype died down for me a week into playing the server, so much lost potential but things can be turned around.

6 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

• Cops need better guns, on Altis constable gets two fully automatic assault rifles on Aus constable gets 9mm pea shooter and THATS IT. Corporals ONLY get a fucking semi automatic shit. Even bounty hunters get fully automatic rifles. 

Constables having access to only a Mp5 is an absolute joke. If you don't want like 5 cops at maximum now playing on six, give them something at least comparable. The police car now (by the way) is far worse than the original police car that we had access to. Why not have all the unarmed helicopters that are available also? What would that really change? 

• Let people have their scopes back
  • Allow access to all unarmed helicopters
  • Allow access to armored vehicles
  • Allow access to most of the CUP_weapons (still keep out such weapons as the .50 sniper, any primary slot belt fed machine gun above 6.5mm, grenade/rocket launchers) 
blinky likes this
14 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

There is a ton of content in these mods that could totally work in asylum, not including what you already suggested.  I predict a decent amount of it is added slowly over time through patch notes because "hype, new content!"  

My opinion is that Paratus purposely holding off on adding some of this stuff for that reason alone.  When he feels the numbers have dipped low enough, or whatever, he'll release a handful of this stuff. 

Is it just me or does the balancing on some of these things seem way off?  Example would be the cost of a heli.  With limited money making jobs, huge map, ruthlessness of the population (could be shot down with a glock)- What justifies $150k+ for a heli on a map that spans like 35km? And in the same thought, why is it the vanilla hummingbird when there could be at least a few modded ones added too?  (also not sure if bug, but medivac is only 4k )lol. The cost of the near useless DC3 and C130 also leaves me baffled. Those planes could be great for RP, but at those costs people don't even take them out.

Edited by blinky