Change Log 6.8.3

Paratus

This isn't a very big patch because I've dedicated a lot of time to setting up new server hardware which we'll be using for improved and very specialized anti-DDoS systems. We see about a dozen DDoS attacks every day.

• Fixed more command menu exploits.
  • The Yamaha R6 can now be pulled out of garages.
  • Fixed broken race 4 on Altis.
  • NPC citizens have started making their way back into Altis.
  • Fixed an exploit allowing you to shoot any weapon under water (Arma bug).
  • Logging back into the world with a vehicle active will now give you the keys. This will also apply when a server has just restarted.
  • Containers and their contents will now be properly removed when a house is sold.
  • Fixed a bug which would prevent new containers from being placed in houses on Altis if it's the first container in the home.
  • You can now pull an air vehicle from the Arms Dealer airport on Australia.

Hotfix 1:

• Y inventory should now drop as expected upon death.  
  • Removed the rifleman slot from the cop selections

Hotfix 2 (Australia):

• Moved the cocaine pit and processor
  • Moved ephedra field and phosphorous mine
  • Added an air garage to Darwin
  • The Courthouse in Darwin will now accept prisoners from Bounty Hunters
  • Helicopters are moderately cheaper now for both rebels and the APD
  • The APD has additional weapons choices beginning at the rank of Constable
rngr, Bob Danaloo, OgreTV and 24 others like this
4 minutes ago, Paratus said:

• Fixed more command menu exploits.
  • The Yamaha R6 can now be pulled out of garages.
  • NPC citizens have started making their way back into Altis.
  • Logging back into the world with a vehicle active will now give you the keys. This will also apply when a server has just restarted.

Little but great patch with some important stuff!
Specially the fact that Bob from Athira clinic is coming back to Altis!

Edited by Zoex
9 minutes ago, Paratus said:

This isn't a very big patch because I've dedicated a lot of time to setting up new server hardware which we'll be using for improved and very specialized anti-DDoS systems. We see about a dozen DDoS attacks every day.

@Haych They nerfed it. RIP.

Haych likes this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Don't think so, no point in the website saying "Everything saves, and we mean EVERYTHING" if everything doesn't save, obviously some stuff doesnt save but it seems a bit retarded. No point in fighting if none of the money is obtainable.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Considering most of the money in them is created magically out of thin air, it's likely going to stay that way.

i agree with it saving cause gangs spend alot of money keeping the cartels. also before the restart for server 2 , drug had 100k. and now @Budbringerowns me it :D

18 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Containers and their contents will now be properly removed when a house is sold.

@Paratus

About this, with how much i hate it, It might be good. 

But can u try to fix the marketing future then? and then the crate's stay?

so we can still sell our house's with crate's to people on forum ect. 

People sell house's with guns ect included. But now that isn't really possible anymore.

RE the containers not saving on restart:

Paratus and I have talked about that a good deal.  We're a touch torn between bug or feature here.  I would say if we do make it save, it likely will not be all of the money (again because we are "creating" money here).  

One thing I will say though is that it can make for some good fights in the last 30 minutes of the server.  

Carson, Quenton, Sergio and 5 others like this
Just now, bamf said:

RE the containers not saving on restart:

Paratus and I have talked about that a good deal.  We're a touch torn between bug or feature here.  I would say if we do make it save, it likely will not be all of the money (again because we are "creating" money here).  

One thing I will say though is that it can make for some good fights in the last 30 minutes of the server.  

@paratus Do something about the broken money making system in Australia please.

IAMGOD likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

@bamf People are not playing because making money is pretty difficult.  Basically your options are turtles or heroin.  Not much else seems to be being done as its just not worth the effort.

I've been money capped for 10 days or so.  How is it only turtles or heroin that people are doing?  I've yet to run heroin once, and I ran turtles all of 1 time.

Ghost0fDawn likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

@bamf People are not playing because making money is pretty difficult.  Basically your options are turtles or heroin.  Not much else seems to be being done as its just not worth the effort.

Making money on 6 is centered on just a couple things. Meth ingredients are all over the map so it's basically hardly worth the hours put in to make meth since you can only own 1 house. Cocaine has the same issue. To drive from coke field to processor on altis takes 5 minutes at least. On Australia it takes 10-20, Simply not worth, then you have to drive ALL the way back to town to sell. 

TLDR

ALOT of ingredient locations/illegal drug areas need to be moved in more convenient locations. Also, PLEASE allow us to own more than 1 house. This map is bigger than altis for crying out loud.

Twang, HotWings and Gubber Flexx like this