Change Log 6.8.3

Paratus

They still think there's a reason to reset cartel money value on restart?  If that's honestly a "feature" I'm fucking DONE LMAO. I see some posts above where it was 'explained', and I got cancer. Fix this awful shit. I doubt' I'll even be playing this dead ass server much, but the last 20-25 minutes of a whole server restart is dead for cartels. There is no way for a gang to contest it, meaning whatever money in there is absolutely free for the already holding gang. Cartel fights go through restarts all the time. The fact that this restart thing is in literally just shows that the people who make suggestions/decisions with Paratus are just clueless about cartels.  

And, Killswitch, I love you Dad, but you're literally blazed as fuck 420 if you don't think gangs will say "fuck off we're not fighting" if they know we don't have time to fully cap and steal their money. We've literally had gangs say "LOL HAVE FUN GETTING DAT MONEY DELETED ON RESTART" at the 20 minute mark as they fly off from the Cartel.

Asylum finds the absolute most brain-dead ways to 'balance' the game, I swear. 

Edited by J9R9MY
Frizzy, Sergio, Haych and 2 others like this
36 minutes ago, J9R9MY said:

They still think there's a reason to reset cartel money value on restart?  If that's honestly a "feature" I'm fucking DONE LMAO. I see some posts above where it was 'explained', and I got cancer. Fix this awful shit. I doubt' I'll even be playing this dead ass server much, but the last 20-25 minutes of a whole server restart is dead for cartels. There is no way for a gang to contest it, meaning whatever money in there is absolutely free for the already holding gang. Cartel fights go through restarts all the time. The fact that this restart thing is in literally just shows that the people who make suggestions/decisions with Paratus are just clueless about cartels.  

And, Killswitch, I love you Dad, but you're literally blazed as fuck 420 if you don't think gangs will say "fuck off we're not fighting" if they know we don't have time to fully cap and steal their money. We've literally had gangs say "LOL HAVE FUN GETTING DAT MONEY DELETED ON RESTART" at the 20 minute mark as they fly off from the Cartel.

Wrong people making the final decision it seems like.

J9R9MY, Sergio and kryptonthegamer like this
23 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

Wrong people making the final decision it seems like.

As I stated, Gnashes seems to think that it needs to stay this way because the money is passively generated, which is a bullshit excuse just to not fix something, both all of us and himself know this, he just wants to seem like a logical person which makes him look illogical. 

Haych and Feenix like this
2 hours ago, J9R9MY said:

Very much true, just with nicer words :P

2 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

As I stated, Gnashes seems to think that it needs to stay this way because the money is passively generated, which is a bullshit excuse just to not fix something, both all of us and himself know this, he just wants to seem like a logical person which makes him look illogical. 

i mean gnashes is the one who does listen to the community, am i right? :kappa:

On 4/8/2016 at 4:06 PM, Killswitch said:

This is just from what I experienced. 

6 hours ago, J9R9MY said:

Hey! It was only from my experience! <3

J9R9MY likes this

I don't even know anymore, and I feel like things have been on a steady decline since December.  As I see server 6 in it's current state, and patch history, I'm not so sure it was wise to release a modded server with so much else going on; s1-4 /Identity. Some of these decisions just plain confuse me to the point I feel resentful to these servers (example, fucking fishing is still broken. Instead we got bluevein wheels; which were broken, then patched, then still broken, then finally fixed.  These cars are also mostly garbage, so what was the point?)  When you realize the one changing these things, the one dev,  really doesn't even play this game, so realistically you can't be that surprised.  It's like things that work need to constantly be changed, only until the community expresses their dislike, and then they are "returned" in a roundabout, not the same way that no one is happy with. 

Edited by blinky
7 minutes ago, blinky said:

I don't even know anymore, and I feel like things have been on a steady decline since December.  As I see server 6 in it's current state, and patch history, I'm not so sure it was wise to release a modded server with so much else going on; s1-4 /Identity. Some of these decisions just plain confuse me to the point I feel resentful to these servers (example, fucking fishing is still broken. Instead we got bluevein wheels; which were broken, then patched, then still broken, then finally fixed.  These cars are also mostly garbage, so what was the point?)  When you realize the one changing these things, the one dev,  really doesn't even play this game, so realistically you can't be that surprised.  It's like things that work need to constantly be changed, only until the community expresses their dislike, and then they are "returned" in a roundabout, not the same way that no one is happy with. 

Stuff like fishing is a map bug, so we have to wait until map creator will release an update to fix fishing, and some other stuff. That's why having Altis modded would be way better than Australia, cause there's no map bugs.

59 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

It is currently a feature. That is, it has intentionally not been changed from the way it is currently operating.

Any more smartass remarks from the peanut gallery?

Yeah. When Paratus Broke y menu saving to your person upon revive....and after also finding it hard to fix Y menu even dropping at all as a temporary fix, he decided to call it a feature. Lol

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
2 hours ago, Krypton:) said:

Yeah. When Paratus Broke y menu saving to your person upon revive....and after also finding it hard to fix Y menu even dropping at all as a temporary fix, he decided to call it a feature. Lol

Actually that wasn't "broken" as you claim.  Y menu drops upon death now as an actual feature to prevent needing to camp a body, or to have to execute someone in order to get their "loot".  The player's "loot" now spreads out so that you have to move some to collect all of the items.  All of this was intentionally put into the game.

The one part that may still be bugged is that "loot" does not stay on top of buildings as we want it to when someone is killed on an elevated position.

[email protected] likes this
5 minutes ago, bamf said:

Actually that wasn't "broken" as you claim.  Y menu drops upon death now as an actual feature to prevent needing to camp a body, or to have to execute someone in order to get their "loot".  The player's "loot" now spreads out so that you have to move some to collect all of the items.  All of this was intentionally put into the game.

The one part that may still be bugged is that "loot" does not stay on top of buildings as we want it to when someone is killed on an elevated position.

True. Dying is supose to be a negative thing with some actual punishment, not just a quick revive and gucci gucci again

On 4/9/2016 at 4:08 PM, Diseased said:

Yea would be nice, it's not really about the money for me, but it does help.

^ We have money to fight for now... It's not really a big deal to reset on restart honestly.... You still get money most of the time, and get to fight. Isn't the main thing we all love to do is fight?

As for bugs / fixes, my personal opinion on Y inventory: Why drop it? It was bugged one time where you would have to execute someone or they respawn for it to drop. Otherwise, if they were defibbed, they kept it all. That was sooooooooooo amazing. Not having to get defibbed and run around searching for your redgulls. If possible, you should make it so the only thing that drops immediately on death is money. This would make "robbers" happy, because money will drop instantly. This would make (maybe?) everyone else happy, because all of their shit won't drop in the middle of a cartel / anything else.

Maybe no one else thinks like me, but I find it very annoying when you die to have to go searching for your stuff.

Blurp likes this

The Hill Drug Cartels crate gets obstructed by a sandbag when the defences spawn in. Only way to get the money is to exploit into the H-Barrier.

Also now that Money Bags do not Sync upon logging off/Restart, can we remove the Bank of Altis no-sync zone? It's not needed anymore.

Edited by Haych