Change Log 6.8.3

Paratus

12 hours ago, Poko said:

^ We have money to fight for now... It's not really a big deal to reset on restart honestly.... You still get money most of the time, and get to fight. Isn't the main thing we all love to do is fight?

As for bugs / fixes, my personal opinion on Y inventory: Why drop it? It was bugged one time where you would have to execute someone or they respawn for it to drop. Otherwise, if they were defibbed, they kept it all. That was sooooooooooo amazing. Not having to get defibbed and run around searching for your redgulls. If possible, you should make it so the only thing that drops immediately on death is money. This would make "robbers" happy, because money will drop instantly. This would make (maybe?) everyone else happy, because all of their shit won't drop in the middle of a cartel / anything else.

Maybe no one else thinks like me, but I find it very annoying when you die to have to go searching for your stuff.

It was a feature to keep the y inventory when revived.. .then the next patch broke it...and the devs Said it was too much work camping a body to get their stuff, so reverted it. Now y barely drops each time a new patch is out.

Edited by Krypton:)
17 hours ago, bamf said:

Actually that wasn't "broken" as you claim.  Y menu drops upon death now as an actual feature to prevent needing to camp a body, or to have to execute someone in order to get their "loot".  The player's "loot" now spreads out so that you have to move some to collect all of the items.  All of this was intentionally put into the game.

The one part that may still be bugged is that "loot" does not stay on top of buildings as we want it to when someone is killed on an elevated position.

Does loot still explode all over the place btw? Who thought that one up?

17 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Yes, it does suck that dying is a punishment :( 

It was punishment enough when you had to run in the open, pick each item up separately while your retard character bends up and down picking up things as if he's disabled. Not Olay that, but at multiple locations, your items fall through the map and we're already unreachable.

Haych likes this
Just now, Krypton:) said:

So you admit straight to gang bank is not only better, it's more realistic. Thanks again.

More realistic? Yes, it makes sense for the cartel to have direct deposit, they would never have to go pick up the money from the dealers/safe houses/ laundry place.  

17 minutes ago, HotWings said:

More realistic? Yes, it makes sense for the cartel to have direct deposit, they would never have to go pick up the money from the dealers/safe houses/ laundry place.  

Then people complain features are realistic or not, but the fact is that this is a game. Cartel fridges are fine, it's just a slight nuisance but easily overcome. Items flying across a field is far more than a nuisance, considering that makes no sense in either a realistic or balancing way...and you can't even see items like redgulls from 10m away, they are so small.

Just now, Krypton:) said:

Then people complain features are realistic or not, but the fact is that this is a game. Cartel fridges are fine, it's just a slight nuisance but easily overcome. Items flying across a field is far more than a nuisance, considering that makes no sense in either a realistic or balancing way...and you can't even see items like redgulls from 10m away, they are so small.

Why does it not make any sense balancing way?

8 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Having to stand in the open and crouch up and down like a disabled guy is bad enough...now you gotta Run 10m per item and crouch up and down like a disabled guy...

No one is forcing you to do that. Those painkillers in the open, get some from a team mate. Seems fine to me, there is an actual negative effect from dying. 

What you said doesn't give an answer to why it doesn't make any sense as you wrote it like its an annoyance 

Haych likes this
8 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

You died from a bullet wound to the head.

By the powers that be, some god-like deity put the hot air back in your forehead and super-glued the hole shut. God forbid you have to go pick up some stuff off of the ground after being revived by magic from what would otherwise be inescapable death.

I always thought I was receiving CPR and being defibrillated back to life when the medics/gang mates "revived" me like in the ER shows.

18 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

By the powers that be, some god-like deity put the hot air back in your forehead and super-glued the hole shut. God forbid you have to go pick up some stuff off of the ground after being revived by magic from what would otherwise be inescapable death.

It's a game, and games should be fun, and balanced....Face it. ASYLUM is extremely unbalanced and biased. I mean just look at who liked your post (name starts with H)

blinky, Gubber Flexx and Nightfury like this
16 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

cmon now... its a video game. everyone is trying to have fun and this feature is annoying. why do we have to change stuff thats not broken?!

Just now, TeamFrizzy said:

Sorry guys forgot everyone dies to 7.62 wounds and headshots.

I didnt say anything about 7.62... Caliber size is irrelevant. A bullet thru the skull is going to kill you. No amount of CPR is going to fix that. Even if you "live" youre a organ donor.

Just now, HotWings said:

I didnt say anything about 7.62... Caliber size is irrelevant. A bullet thru the skull is going to kill you. No amount of CPR is going to fix that. Even if you "live" youre a organ donor.

Wrong m8. 

There are plenty of cases where smaller caliber guns haven't killed from a HS...fuck look @ Gabbie Giffords, she was shot point blank in the back of the head multiple times and she lived. 

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/10/daniel-zimmerman/medics-advice-shoot-heaviest-rifle-round-shoot-can-hit-shoot/

Edited by epTic
3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

You were revived (thanks to a mechanic said developer implemented)

1)every altis life server has defibs

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

allowed to keep your gear

2) ofc i will keep my gear , what would be the point lol.

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

are able to pick up your stuff and keep fighting

3) i zipped my pockets and my backpack so i dont have to pick up stuff while im walking , everything is secure.

5 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

If I were him, I'd break defibs for 48 hours and make you all understand how entitled you sound.

4) repeating 1)

#Yinventoryhasalifetoo

blinky likes this