[Informants for Hire] S2

Cassettes

Hello this may seem unethical to some people but here goes. I'm looking to hire some players on Server 2 as informants, basically whenever you see an opportunity that you cannot do yourself such as; robbing players in a drug zone, mining diamonds, excavating etc. Then give a call to me; Cassettes(if I'm online) and you'll be rewarded for your efforts.

Payment

You can either choose these two options of payment and payment receiving.

• $5,000 for every successful sighting*
  • 35% of successful Missions(Increases after good work)

*Sightings are when the informants have eyes on a possible target

Receiving

• Cash on hand(Must come to me)
  • Wire Transfer (Tax deductible comes from you)

Contact Method

• On forums(Private Message)
  • In-game - {BS} Cassettes

Summary of job: Whenever you know the location of players that have cargo of items, are in the process of making cargo, collecting illegal items etc. Any and every money making possibility that can be robbed, all you have to do is let me know their location and follow them until I arrive giving me intel. It is your job to help me only by information you will not be required to use a weapon or help in a fire fight if there will be one.

This is serious :kappa:

Edited by Cassettes
Bersabee likes this
5 hours ago, Big Fred said:

What happens if someone makes a successful sighting, shoot you a message, but you're not able to get there in time?

Are they still eligible for the payment?

(I'm asking for a friend)

Well if I don't get there in time I can't confirm that he was ever there, so there for he won't be able to get paid for it. That's why I require my informants to follow the sighting and relay intel until I arrive, if I arrive and I am not able to rob them successfully, they still will get paid as they did my job and I failed on the execution.